User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:03   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I am so great with women

Was out last night.

Standing at the bar this woman comes up to me and tells me that im the most gorgeous guy she's ever seen.

I stood there waiting for the punchline but it turns out she was serious.

Another opportunity missed.

:ohwell:
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:16   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I am so great with women

ITT I wait for Belgy to reply, so I can laugh at him laughing at Dace.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:17   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lolling on line

although its terrible as its the kind of thing id do.

so you just stood there gaping?
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:19   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If youd responded, by the end of the night youd have found out she was a man*

*it still wouldnt stop you, but it would have been funny.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:21   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

'Kids Say the Funniest Things' etc

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 02:33   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

SO, WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE PUNCHLINE? POLL LATER FOLKS !

ROLL UP, ROLL UP, SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES HERE!

I'll start wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith:

"Didn't you know I was going to be here tonight son?"

Unread 27 Mar 2005, 03:57   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
so you just stood there gaping?

I can't really remember so good.

I think i went "errrrrrrrr errrrrrrrr ha ha yeah errrrrrrrrrrrr thanks"

Then i smiled at her in complete beweliderment.

Was in the pub for a while after that.

On the way out the door i spied her (tbh i thought she'd left) and went and spoke to her for a bit.

She was 29 and quite nice looking.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 04:04   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ohhhhh also on the way to that pub some random hot foreign bird tried to stop me and ask for directions.

I was having none of it tho and blanked her.

I think i was exuding sexual magnetism or something last night.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 04:13   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

apparently i was chatted up by a 16 year old today, fortunately, i didn't give in, as i was out with my whole team
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 04:20   #10
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Technically, if this is a true story, it means that you have not reached a point to where you are acting desperatly. So thats a good thing. Live life. Just try not to miss to many oppourtunities, then you'd be a lamer. Or a "No sex" getter. Those guys aren't winners.
BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE FORUMS. To fall back on.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 04:23   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have asked her for the privilege of this dance*

*blowjob.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 04:29   #12
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
apparently i was chatted up by a 16 year old

boy with a crackin' arse and i was tempted but i decided not to out myself infront of my team
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 04:29   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
apparently i was chatted up by a 16 year old ...
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 10:09   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
apparently i
'm a really big fag.

Am I doing this right?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 10:16   #15
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
apparently i was chatted up by a 16 strong squad of male rugby players tonight

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 11:45   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
apparently i was chatted up by a 16 year old today, fortunately, i didn't give in, as i was out with my whole team
And then you woke up with your thumb in your mouth.

Or god knows what you perverts take to bed with you...
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 11:48   #17
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
apparently i was chatted up by a 16 year old today, fortunately, i didn't give in, as i was making out with my whole team
fixed

btw this apparantly thing hints you were too busy to notice it yourself... Elaborate, by all means.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 14:24   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

well i was just talking with her a bit while i was eying another girl who was in the pub and i was talking with her and then checking out other girls .... basically i was never intrested, but at a moment she asked me if i wanted to 'walk her to her bike' and i said that i might do that another time ....
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 15:52   #19
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

:laugh:

Think of all the times you've sat with your mates or on your own thinking 'shit how can i engage conversation', and then, when someone actually starts conversation with you, you blank!

You should have just asked her if she wanted to meet for a coffee or some other drink sometime.

Sounds like you had a good night.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 15:53   #20
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
well i was just talking with her a bit while i was eying another girl who was in the pub and i was talking with her and then checking out other girls .... basically i was never intrested, but at a moment she asked me if i wanted to 'walk her to her bike' and i said that i might do that another time ....
You gentleman you!
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 16:01   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
:laugh:

Think of all the times you've sat with your mates or on your own thinking 'shit how can i engage conversation', and then, when someone actually starts conversation with you, you blank!

You should have just asked her if she wanted to meet for a coffee or some other drink sometime.

Sounds like you had a good night.

i'll prolly see her enough at the hockeyclub anyway .... but really, i am not that intrested nor desperate

and yeah, last night was fun, including the feeding frenzy at the end of the night

[edit: you prolly mean dace tho]
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 18:39   #22
Weeks
Banned

It was aimed at both of you really, although more Dace.
In future, if there's a reference to hockey being a nonces sport, then it's probably aimed at you. Also, I replied to your 'she asked me to walk her home -i didn't, and now she's on the missing persons list' post calling you ungentlemanly to which you failed to reply. And, 'feeding frenzy'? Is this a common thing in holland, I take it you're eating food and not people? Also, I was in Amsterdam/Rotterdam last week, and you people are crazily tall. What the hell is up with that?

<3.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 20:08   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

dutch people are the tallest on earth.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 20:13   #24
Weeks
Banned

The flight staff on airplane home even seated the dutch at the front of the airplane so they had enough leg room.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 20:50   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
You know how tall the average dutch male is?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 20:51   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You know how tall the average dutch male is?

www.google.com
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 20:56   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Damn.

1.83 according to tha internett.

Norwegian males are 1.82cm on average, according to the Ministry of Incompence (aka Ministry of Defence).
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 21:39   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

all the short people drowned
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 21:43   #29
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

potw.
Unread 27 Mar 2005, 21:52   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
all the short people drowned

Evolution in action \o/
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 14:31   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Standing at the bar this woman comes up to me and tells me that im the most gorgeous guy she's ever seen....
...she then went on to finish removing the bandages from her miraculous eye surgery.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 14:32   #32
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Standing at the bar this woman comes up to me and tells me that im the most gorgeous guy she's ever seen....
...before walking right into a wall.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 14:33   #33
Tomkat

Quote:
... then her guide dog bit me on the leg and I had to hobble off.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 14:34   #34
Tomkat

Quote:
... Then I realised it wasn't lager I was drinking, it was Invisibility Man Juice
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 14:37   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
the Ministry of Incompence
i so want this to exist and with this spelling
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 14:49   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
i so want this to exist and with this spelling
They are not likely to manage to be within bugdet the next decade.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 19:24   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I spent the last 48 hours in bed with my ex-girlfriend. It was very nice
Shame she's going back to Spain on wednesday so I won't see her again til July

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 19:43   #38
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

At least you'll have her STD's to keep you company and remind you of her until she comes back.

Unread 28 Mar 2005, 19:57   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

There was a young man named Ste
Who found that it hurt to go pee
He'd got syphalis
From a certain young miss
Who'd got it from a man from the sea

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:32   #40
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Were you wearing Lynx?
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:36   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

nope
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:41   #42
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Brut?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:41   #43
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

damm, if you were you could have marketed Lynx and made a mint. Back to Online Poker for you.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:43   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

Gillette anti-persperant & deoderant and the warm sweet smell of beer.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:45   #45
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

lol, i'll have to try that combination when I next go out on the toon.

If it doesn't work im coming for you though.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:46   #46
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I stood there waiting for the punchline
Was I the only one that caught the punch line?
Quote:
Standing at the bar this woman comes up to me and tells me that im the most gorgeous guy she's ever seen

Nuff said
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:51   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Well i was smelling quite strongly of beer (i think).

Earlier in the night it was my round and one of my friends (Laurie) said:

"i don't want Tennents"

to which i said:

"i didnt get you Tennents last time you c*nt"

to which he said:

"well if you buy me it im pouring it over you"

to which i said:

"yeah yeah Laurie whatever"

and then i laughed.

So i went up to the bar and bought 3 pints.

2 of budvar and 1 of tennents.

Pint of Budvar for me and another friend PK.

Pint of tennents for Laurie.

Then Laurie poured a third of his pint over me.

I laughed and told Laurie he was gay.
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:54   #48
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I laughed and told Laurie he was gay.
"Laurie" is a guy? I think he's gay by default
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 20:59   #49
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Hang on, I think we're missing something here.
You stink of beer, your clothes/hair are covered in beer. Someone pours beer all over you and you don't punch them. Then this woman walks up and says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skanky old whore
You're the most gorgeous guy I've ever seen
What exactly did this woman look like?

COS SHE SURE SOUNDS CLASSY TO ME, OH YES INDEED

Unread 28 Mar 2005, 21:05   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

The beer was poured over my head.

My hair is shaved.

Most of it just spilled off to the floor and i washed my face/head afterwards *shrug*

As to not punching Laurie - he's a m8 and i figured we were about even and tbh i didnt wanna get us thrown out.

The beer pouring incident happened in an earlier pub from the being chatted up incident.

The girl was, as i previously stated, nice looking btw.