User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:44   #1
Coffee
Ensign

Coffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty IP Addresses!

I was bored. so go here and tell me if you have a pretty IP address.

Its represented in binary 8x4 in case your wondering. :)
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:50   #2
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Myne looks like an "S1"

not pretty... just intelligible

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:57   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Mine looks like the Loch Ness Monster.
Although he/she is blue on an orange blackground.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 13:58   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Mine looks like the Loch Ness Monster.
Although he/she is blue on an orange blackground.
obviously she's cold and the sun is setting on the loch, giving a nice orange reflection

duh
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 14:01   #5
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
mine just looks like a very small game of tetris
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 14:03   #6
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
obviously she's cold and the sun is setting on the loch, giving a nice orange reflection

duh
Of course.
Why didn't I think of that?
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:20   #7
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
mine is unpretty
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:22   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
mine is unpretty
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:25   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Quote:
mine is unpretty
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:25   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Mine looks like nothing
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:44   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
mine is unpretty
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:47   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
A giraffe with the head of a rhino, about to charge.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 16:54   #13
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 17:53   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

From home, my IP looks like a big snake colliding with a mountain under a beautiful setting sun.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 17:57   #15
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
'My' IP is actually NTL's transparent proxy IP and it is ugly.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 18:05   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
"Could not detect IP"
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 18:15   #17
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
mine is unpretty
I am now curious if it is even possible to make a 'pretty' picture using a 4X8 grid and those two colors.

I would hazard 'no'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 18:58   #18
Azaghal

Azaghal is an unknown quantity at this point
Mine looks like a guy throwing a spear

I think
Azaghal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 19:11   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
My IP displays...

Code:
obbbbboo
bbbbbooo
ooooboob
booooooo
I'll give a special prize to anyone who can tell me what my IP address is.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 19:31   #20
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Mine is an ugly ****er :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 20:53   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mine looks like a raging spider.
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:17   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
My IP displays...

Code:
obbbbboo
bbbbbooo
ooooboob
booooooo
I worked it out to give me a break from my CS practical exercise.

I feel dirty.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2003, 21:33   #23
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
mine looks like puke rendered in a picture of 4x8 res
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 08:26   #24
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
mine is unpretty
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 08:32   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
mine somehow looks like someone who is executing some blowjob on his back
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 08:36   #26
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I need more data to type my piccy
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 09:02   #27
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by skiddy
My IP displays...

Code:
obbbbboo
bbbbbooo
ooooboob
booooooo
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 09:39   #28
Ainara
its zeke fs

Ainara is infamous around these partsAinara is infamous around these parts
mine looks like man ****ing

aka zeke
#spacehamsters

btw Folköl rockar stenhårt!!!!!12
Ainara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2003, 11:53   #29
Skitz Mickz

mine looks like the Nazi logo, and someone performing the salute. :/

i'm serious.
Unread 29 Jul 2013, 07:59   #30
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Pretty IP Addresses!

You're not getting a prize, I lied.
Unread 29 Jul 2013, 17:46   #31
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That site doesn't even load for me.
Unread 29 Jul 2013, 19:50   #32
skiddy
wild one

Well, in fairness, it's a ten year old link.
Unread 29 Jul 2013, 20:07   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Whatever happened to the impossibility of removing things from the internet?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2013, 21:14   #34
skiddy
wild one

Seriously. I wish I'd hosted those college pictures with the same company...