User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Dec 2005, 16:11   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
[Football] FA Cup Draw!

Newcastle just drew Mansfield at home.

I predict a riot.

In that Newcastle will get kicked shitless once again!
Or more, at least we will if we played like we did against Wigan on Wednesday.
We should win though.

Post your draws and predictions below!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 16:19   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] FA Cup Draw!

Newcastle 4 - 0 Mansfield

Dont even consider losing. Souness always pulls out his biggest performances in games that dont matter.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 17:24   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Arsenal vs Cardiff City

Other than Swansea (Who are out) this is pretty much the top draw for us. Arsenal always scrape through in the early rounds of the cup so I'll go for 0-1 to us (dreaming). Just going to enjoy the day out up at theirs I think I imagine it will be played on a Sunday as there's no way the OB will want 6000 Cardiff wandering round London especially not with Fulham, Chelsea and Millwall all playing at home.

Last edited by Hicks; 4 Dec 2005 at 17:38.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 17:46   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Come on the Hatters!!!

Luton Town 1 - 0 Liverpool
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 17:54   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Hicks, but Arsenal under Arsene Wenger simply does not loose to non-premiership teams
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2005, 18:17   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Newcastle just drew Mansfield at home.

I predict a riot.

In that Newcastle will get kicked shitless once again!
Or more, at least we will if we played like we did against Wigan on Wednesday.
We should win though.

Post your draws and predictions below!
I got chased by some Mansfield fans once, they are a rough lot. This happened at a train station in nottingham they were coming back from there match against county and i was arriving from the villa match. That wasnt fun.