User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 30 Sep 2014, 05:06   #1
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough
Rainbows greetz R59

Rainbows will be playing our second round of Pa with many returning players. We will have open recruitment again this round, to encourage new players into an alliance that provides training and information for new players, to try to build the Pa base. However this round we will have new members enter in the recruit status for one week before being promoted to member status, for greater security internally... unless they have a strong vouch from HC or trusted members. We also are recruiting experienced players including both offense and defense-minded players.

We are proud of the records of our new players who showed that they can be top roiders and defenders in the game despite this being their first round. Now we, and they, will kick it up a notch or three in r59.

We set out last round to create a democratic alliance in which all members’ opinions are valued and officers are privy to all major decisions involving politics and war before they are enacted. We are proud of our friendy alliance environment and “troll-free” policies :-)

What’s new in r59:

In our first round we focused on training new players in the basic elements of attacking and defense. In r59 we will going to a more standard BG setup with more strategic planning and structured defense with 2-player DC teams covering 24/7.

In r58 we deliberately placed politics on the back seat to accomplish our first-round goals. However, in r59 we will have an Ambassador who will be the sole representative for the alliance in political matters, who will be empowered to enter into short-term agreements, defined as “under 72 hours”. All agreements over 72 hours will continue to be ratified by HC and confirmed in game. We will continue to oppose the formation of informal blocks whose size is detrimental to the game.

We expect r59 to be highly competitive and are ready to meet the challenge! If Rainbows seems like an alliance culture that appeals to you, come into our open channel #Rainbows and pm an HC to ask about recruitment.

Be forewarned that newcomers to Pa are welcomed in Rainbows but we will have the same activity-level requirements as with all members. That means you will need to be able to claim/attack with us at appropriate times, check your attacks, be in communication on IRC and/or sms, check nightly for defense requests, and meet minimum attack and defense fleet numbers.

We also note to all alliances that we start each round with a clean slate and no regrets or grudges for prior rounds. We are open to what and who the next round will present as allies and enemies. In a game of only 800 players we feel that instant karma comes quickly full circle, so we like to start fresh each round
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2014, 11:14   #2
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rainbows greetz R59

Good luck once again

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2014, 16:42   #3
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

i adore the 72 agreement hours shit , please can you send higher bitcher as embassador he has great skills and specially high activity
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2014, 16:46   #4
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

. We will continue to oppose the formation of informal blocks whose size is detrimental to the game. that is lie number one you deliberty formed a block vs penguins ps: ( start of round i was ment to war them and munkee knows it ) than you made me join them and help them when u formed a block vs them with black flag , and black flag tried to neutralize us by sending fail r and crashdawn to our way ps: fail politics for this round is nd and you guys dificult to know who was worst
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2014, 17:21   #5
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
. We will continue to oppose the formation of informal blocks whose size is detrimental to the game. that is lie number one you deliberty formed a block vs penguins ps: ( start of round i was ment to war them and munkee knows it ) than you made me join them and help them when u formed a block vs them with black flag , and black flag tried to neutralize us by sending fail r and crashdawn to our way ps: fail politics for this round is nd and you guys dificult to know who was worst
Faceless support planets say what?
Unread 8 Oct 2014, 10:01   #6
Golden

Golden is an unknown quantity at this point

We did not force anyone, and we did not create a Block or tried to. The truth is all your lies and schemes scared us away to deal with facelsss. You were trying to make a Block with us and When we turned you down you ran to others and made one. Naturally we had to target either you or p3nguins as you both were in a Block p targetting us and pretty much took away the option to hit bf or anyone else Who did not attack us When we drowning in incs from a Block that you made..

Anyways, this is a recruitment thread and there is no suprise there is you.. Of all.. Who post shit on it. Dont see anyone of us Come trash your recruitment post.

Good luck nelito and imm0rtals

Last edited by Golden; 8 Oct 2014 at 10:12.
Golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 00:12   #7
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Not strictly true Golden. We weren't targetting you at all, till you and Black Flag p-targetted us the night the ticks stopped, giving us time to formulate a plan of action. God bless pl's. Therefore, you made the decision yourselves.

Anyway, gl Rainbows.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 03:52   #8
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Not strictly true Golden. We weren't targetting you at all, till you and Black Flag p-targetted us the night the ticks stopped, giving us time to formulate a plan of action. God bless pl's. Therefore, you made the decision yourselves.

Anyway, gl Rainbows.
We were gal raiding every night untill the P3nguins/Faceless/Ultores/insert name block started attacking us.
Im sure you would like us not to hit p3nguins who was #1, and go for bottom feeding, but thats not realy what we belived in.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 09:09   #9
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Delusional.
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 09:12   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Delusional.
P targetting would mean that all other planets in the gal we hit is excluded.
Maybe there was gals with only p3ngs in the uni last round?

Unread 9 Oct 2014, 09:16   #11
Krypton
KK

sigh, wp BB
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 10:07   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
sigh, wp BB
Wasnt meant to start a discussion here, i just wonder what you mean by ptargetting

Unread 9 Oct 2014, 19:46   #13
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

i had that discussion with Golden and Sad while i was still in p3nguins.

To summarize my point of view from all the "facts" i got from those 2:
your fellow hc's claimed that we were hostile towards you... when i was fully aware we had been targetting several other alliances up to that stage BESIDES rainbows. I also was nice enough to bring up the list of every rainbow players hostile launches on p3nguins at that stage, which were somewhere around 10 - 20 on most. While p3nguins at that stage had barely hit some random rainbows, due to you guys refusing to supply intel. I told Sad and Golden if you guys were to keep up at that pace, we would be forced to show action... You guys stepped it up further, and so did p3nguins as a countermeasure. EOS
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 19:48   #14
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
We were gal raiding every night untill the P3nguins/Faceless/Ultores/insert name block started attacking us.
Im sure you would like us not to hit p3nguins who was #1, and go for bottom feeding, but thats not realy what we belived in.
Tbh you change beliefs faster than the clock ticks. You contradict yourself over and over... And p3nguins were not #1... Black Flag was.

Anyways, good luck in r59... Im certain you all will need it.
Unread 9 Oct 2014, 20:53   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
i had that discussion with Golden and Sad while i was still in p3nguins.

To summarize my point of view from all the "facts" i got from those 2:
your fellow hc's claimed that we were hostile towards you... when i was fully aware we had been targetting several other alliances up to that stage BESIDES rainbows. I also was nice enough to bring up the list of every rainbow players hostile launches on p3nguins at that stage, which were somewhere around 10 - 20 on most. While p3nguins at that stage had barely hit some random rainbows, due to you guys refusing to supply intel. I told Sad and Golden if you guys were to keep up at that pace, we would be forced to show action... You guys stepped it up further, and so did p3nguins as a countermeasure. EOS
We refused to supply intel? hahaha.
I think we made it quite clear that after someone put our coord list up on a pastebin, anyone needing any further intel could PM us in #rainbows. I even made a thread on AD about it.
Either you memory is very wrong, or you are making it all up.

Anyway, thanks for the wishes, we need a lot of Luck if we are gonna step it up one notch this round.

Unread 9 Oct 2014, 21:09   #16
TheoDD

Quote:
We refused to supply intel? hahaha.
I think we made it quite clear that after someone put our coord list up on a pastebin, anyone needing any further intel could PM us in #rainbows. I even made a thread on AD about it.
Either you memory is very wrong, or you are making it all up.

Anyway, thanks for the wishes, we need a lot of Luck if we are gonna step it up one notch this round.
Not making any of it up, and i didn't say that we didnt have most of your planets mapped... We were avoiding you guys, expecting that the round would be similar to the previous one. And therefor assuming you guys would be one of our few friends. Clearly was wrong tho. (According to Sad there was a couple of p3nguins that harassed you guys.) After they both had been fed up with regurarly rainbow incs.

The funny thing is, Golden denies here that you tried to block against us. Only truth he supplied is the fact that we did try to have you as an ally or friendly. Even tho you guys kept hitting us over and over. (This is still quite early in the round, and you at that stage denied cooperating with Black Flag. And even tho we offered to forget and neglect all the hostilities we've had gotten from you, if you guys dropped the hostile actions. The only answers we got was something along these words:" We do not wish to participate in any blocks, we will continue to "galraid" and have no desire to influence the fight between the top alliances."

Yet the "uncoordinated" attacks from Rainbows, BF continued, with some HR and brazilians in the mix. Always same LT's and never double booked. Go figure!
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 07:23   #17
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Not making any of it up, and i didn't say that we didnt have most of your planets mapped... We were avoiding you guys, expecting that the round would be similar to the previous one. And therefor assuming you guys would be one of our few friends. Clearly was wrong tho. (According to Sad there was a couple of p3nguins that harassed you guys.) After they both had been fed up with regurarly rainbow incs.

The funny thing is, Golden denies here that you tried to block against us. Only truth he supplied is the fact that we did try to have you as an ally or friendly. Even tho you guys kept hitting us over and over. (This is still quite early in the round, and you at that stage denied cooperating with Black Flag. And even tho we offered to forget and neglect all the hostilities we've had gotten from you, if you guys dropped the hostile actions. The only answers we got was something along these words:" We do not wish to participate in any blocks, we will continue to "galraid" and have no desire to influence the fight between the top alliances."

Yet the "uncoordinated" attacks from Rainbows, BF continued, with some HR and brazilians in the mix. Always same LT's and never double booked. Go figure!
I also heard that we were landing at the sam LTs a Ultores/Apprime on CT, and then Mr Ultores himself claimed that he joined the anti RainbowS block cus we had been blocking against them.
When p3ng/BF/Faceless were all allied at some point, and CT warring Ultores, ofc it meant that your most hostile would be the only alliance that you wernt allied with at the time.
We went into the round "neutral", and actualy put p3ng up as the alliance we would most want to win based on previous rounds.
You had one gal that had been giving us a much incs as Faceless, and it would be just normal to retall that gal, too bad it was a p3ng fort i guess

Unread 10 Oct 2014, 07:41   #18
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.When p3ng/BF/Faceless were all allied at some point, and CT warring Ultores
Surely you mean Ult not BF in that 'block'? The closest to allied with BF we got was a ceasefire between our first and second wars.

I really dont see why you are claiming you were unaligned. It seems to me that the blocks of BF/Rainbows/HR + some others like HUEHUE vs P3n/Furgion/Faceless was pretty even and the hostiles numbers on BF and p3n the lead elements of each block being almost exactly the same bares this out. That you may believe you joined BF to even things out, while we believe that you were full on attacking us long before really matters little.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 08:47   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Surely you mean Ult not BF in that 'block'? The closest to allied with BF we got was a ceasefire between our first and second wars.

I really dont see why you are claiming you were unaligned. It seems to me that the blocks of BF/Rainbows/HR + some others like HUEHUE vs P3n/Furgion/Faceless was pretty even and the hostiles numbers on BF and p3n the lead elements of each block being almost exactly the same bares this out. That you may believe you joined BF to even things out, while we believe that you were full on attacking us long before really matters little.
Well munkee belived that BF/FL was gonna drop their NAP to hit p3ng, thats why we offered to work with p3ng in the first place, the condition was that they didnt leave us to be eaten up before the BF/FL vs p3ng was to start.
What matters is that the RainbowS HCs know what happend, and all others except BF may know when we joined the them to even things out.
Matter a fact, BF joined RB to even things out when Ult/FL/CT/P3ng were all attacking us, not the other way around.

Unread 10 Oct 2014, 09:40   #20
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Matter a fact, BF joined RB to even things out when Ult/FL/CT/P3ng were all attacking us, not the other way around.
Such a retarded and false statement. Maybe you should do your ally a favour and step down as HC cos your lack of knowledge is astounding.

The only reason you didnt get hit earlier was cos I was continuously talking our fellow HC's out of it.

1) You hit one of our forts with Rainbows members in to break an avoidance agreement. We decided to ignore this.
2) We got a conversation on pastebin confirming from Sad with another alliance HC that we would be getting hit
3) BF and Rainbows pl's on majority of our top planets + 3.2 (the galaxy you had a hard on for) the night the game ticks crash. 24h respite to formulate a plan vs an ally we'd been purposely avoiding from the start of the round.

Add to this the countless times we tried to communicate with your HCs, it became pretty obvious that you were either a) clueless b) ignorant c) suffering from schizophrenia.

As soon as 3 came about we stepped up hostilities...hostilities that you brought upon yourselves, yet you seem to fail to recognise this over and over again. It's your own stupid decisions that put you in the position you were in. So either man up + stop manipulating facts, or change your HCs imo. If you cant put trust in the people leading you how are you ever going to be a success.
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 09:42   #21
Krypton
KK

Note to BB: Another alliance coordinating targets with you is also construed as someone 'being joined together'
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 10:28   #22
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Surely we learnt from last round's flame wars between BF, p3n, faceless and Ult that this kind of discussion is pointless and gets us nowhere. We are unlikely to shift your views and you wont shift ours. Unless someone keeps records of all their hostile incs and raid targets it is useless as it is just someone's impression vs another's!

Quote:
Well munkee belived that BF/FL was gonna drop their NAP to hit p3ng, thats why we offered to work with p3ng in the first place, the condition was that they didnt leave us to be eaten up before the BF/FL vs p3ng was to start.
If you were among p3n's most hostile does this not simply show you to be janus faced?

Quote:
What matters is that the RainbowS HCs know what happend, and all others except BF may know when we joined the them to even things out.
Why come back at me with this when I stated in my post your side as well as ours?

That you think BF joined you to even things out demonstrates either a keen sense of propaganda on the forum or that BF have done very well in making you think they were helping you out when they were really helping themselves. I am sure that BF were astute enough to know that we hit you in an attempt to lever you out of BF's clutches or to demoralise you so as to make you less of a threat. I don't really think this worked very well or was ever likely to but that is beside the point

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 10 Oct 2014 at 11:17.
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 16:39   #23
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

we hit you..nono you hit us....nono you hit us first...nononono we hit you not.

I''ve heard that tune before

I personally think Rainbows did a fine job last round considering what the had to work with.

Especially eksero!!!!!

gl/hf - Rainbows, I'm sure you'll handle a better finish this comming round, lets go with top 5
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 17:09   #24
booji
a bucket

You should go for the win, it sounds like there are going to be enough alliances that the chances are most of them wont be full tag!

You seemed to have quite a few pretty big crashes in the last few weeks, avoid them next round and I am sure you will do much better.

Good luck.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 12 Oct 2014, 00:02   #25
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Lets go..goodluck boys and girls
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2014, 12:59   #26
Illusion
Sex, Drugs & ROCK'n'roll

Illusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Rainbows!
Round 37-40: HeX DC
Round 41-42: ROCK DC/BC
Round 43: p3nguins
Round 44-49: Ultores
Round 50-56: ROCK HC
Round 57: Ultores
Round 58: p3nguins
Round 59: ROCK HC
Round 60-63: Astatores
Round 64-72: Retirement
Round 73-76: Astatores
Round 77-94: Retirement
Round 95-98: Phoenix
Round 99-101: ODDR
Round 102: Wildcards
Illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 18:40   #27
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

Wow, took some time off after posting that thread and was amazed when I came back to find that it had turned into a "you blocked first - no, you did!" useless garbage thread. Please respect recruitment threads and not start fights on them, ppl... We try to do this also.

To reiterate, we will never block first, period. If we get hit by three alliances at once, yes, we will block back.

My only comment on the constant accusations back and forth about who blocked first is this:

It's a tiny game. Rainbows is an alliance formed to help grow the game. I think all you experienced players are good at math. In a tiny universe of 800 players, there will be many nights when through random and independent selection, more than one alliance will target the same people at once. If you know random number theory, you also know that this can happen two or more nights in a row.

Whenever anybody has come to us and said "Hey, you attacked us with so-and-so and so-and-so and thus you are blocking!" our reply has always been: "sorry that was not intentional". This happened early in r58 with us and BlackFlag, for instance, and things heated up. We had not intended to block against them or hit forts several times, we just happened to hit the sensitive targets too many times along with some other alliances. The solution: We discussed it and agreed to back off from each other for three days, because neither side was trying to block or provoke a war at that time.

We need to be able to distinguish between intentional and accidental "blocking" that appears through the sheer difficulty of picking unique targets every night in a really miniscule universe. All BCs know how hard it is to find unique gal targets every night without pissing some ppl off!

We will try to have better communications with all alliances and start fresh this round with no grudges. We also encourage anybody who would like to see this situation improve to welcome NEW players into their alliances and help grow the game back to 2000 members or more so it is not always the same core people screaming at each "You attacked us first with X and X alliances!" and same old, same old.

Good luck to all in r59!
Unread 21 Oct 2014, 06:58   #28
Gen_Chaos

Recruitment is currently closed

Aside from a few reserved spots we are full and not able to take any new recruits at this time. Thank you!
Unread 23 Oct 2014, 08:53   #29
Krypton
KK

3 nights seems pretty intentional, but w/e. You weren't even involved in discussions. Just peeves me to see nonsensical lies. Guess your other hc were feeding you them or you weren't around to see your raids.

Anyway, gl for round