User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:07   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
David Beckham Rumours

http://www.soccernet.com/england/new...amrumours.html

Could someone clarify these rumours for me please, as Soccernet clearly has a gagging order on it.

Was it "Hes Gay" , or "Hes Quit Football" , or "His wifes a Minger" , or something that was completely untrue?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:09   #2
Šiscorporation

Great. Now, lets all laugh as he tries to sue teh intarnet!!!!!11
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:10   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He's stupid?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:11   #4
Šiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
He's stupid?
Those are just rumours
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:13   #5
alastair18

alastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the roughalastair18 is a jewel in the rough
Well I heard that he had cheated on his wife although the person that was being mentioned kept changing.
alastair18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:21   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by alastair18
Well I heard that he had cheated on his wife although the person that was being mentioned kept changing.

EXCELLENT

I always knew he was doing Fergie or Sven up the arse.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:30   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Twas Michael Owen's sister 'apparently'
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:32   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
"The girl in question is Owen's youngest sister
(hes got 2) called Lesley, 19 or 20 years old and is apparently very pretty
and looks a little bit like Posh did when she had long hair."

allegedly
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:33   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
Twas Michael Owen's sister 'apparently'

Michael Owen's sister has "Supposedly" slept her way around the EPL.

This comes as no surprise.

COME ON BECKHAM YOU USELESS WHINING CNUT. SUE US FOR RUINING YOUR REPUTATION BY SPREADING STORIES ABOUT YOU HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOUR UGLY WIFE!
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:38   #10
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I cannot possibly understand why anyobody would want to dislike David "Di" Beckham.

I thought he was your hero.

What I can say for sure is that he hasn't slept with me.

Matrim
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:44   #11
Dudels

Matrim: He has the intellect of a squashed bean. He is clearly not our hero.
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:50   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Nah.
It was Themion's sister
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:51   #13
Wiggles

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Nah.
It was Themion's sister
Spell it correctly me old mucker
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:52   #14
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
DAVID BECKHAM IS INSIGNIFICANT

and not worth a thread.

and i dont care !11
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2002, 23:57   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
beckham is great.
Football would be more boring if it didnt have such characters.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 07:53   #16
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Bex is a fair trade for gazza
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 08:08   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Bex is a fair trade for gazza
gazza is The Man with The Attitude.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 08:14   #18
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I liked Baby Spice, even though she kinda had a big butt.
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 08:16   #19
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Actually, IMHO, Gazza was one of the saddest heroes of all time.

I'm glad he retired.
Unread 29 Nov 2002, 09:11   #20
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
Actually, IMHO, Gazza was one of the saddest heroes of all time.

I'm glad he retired.
i thought he got drunk and missed the team bus ?!?
Unread 30 Nov 2002, 17:20   #21
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
hooray for internet rumours.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote