User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:32   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Plans to get laid at I-Series event fail

Source : Reuters 20.11.02

Today, board posters from around the UK and Europe expressed their disappointment at the fact that yet another I-Series event has finished as a sex-free zone. teenagers nationwide were seen leaving the event in tears after not so much as a drunken fumble took place at the event.

"Its not fair. Someone on the boards promised that theyd flash their boobs at us if their team won on counterstrike" complained 13yr old Kevin Titwinkle. "We let her win even though she was 42 and looked like Anne Widdicombe ...... in fact, it probably was Anne Widdicombe, but we didnt care" he said as he tearfully put his 28 inch monitor into the back of his mothers car.

"Its just not acceptable" said Timmy Masterson, 15 , "When PA were coming here, we could guarantee Madi would be getting her tits out on a table, and Vampy would be round the back showing everyone her piercings. Multiplay need to address this issue or i wont be coming back here. I mean, if i want to play Counterstrike with a bunch of pre-pubescent teenagers shouting "pwned" all the time, ill just connect to the FA servers".

A spokesman for Multiplay , Wizzo , commented on these events saying "We here at Multiplay do take these comments very seriously. We appreciate that a lot of kids come here looking to be educated and have their head filled with images they can masturbate to until theyre old enough to have proper girlfriends , if that ever happens. To this end, at the next I-Series event, we will have a series of leggy blondes from Stringfellows table dancing in the main hall, or failing that, Fossil will give a series of lectures on Sex in the Victorian era".

When asked if it would just be simpler to invite PA back, as they seem to be the source of almost all the debauchery that occurs at I-Series events, Wizzo commented "I cant see it. Spinner wants £20,000 appearance money, and Zeus' bar tab would be double that".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:37   #2
Vince McMahon

This is* funny.

isn't

Last edited by Taratang; 25 Nov 2002 at 16:13.
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:46   #3
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by Vince McMahon
isn't
it is
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 14:49   #4
End in Tears

made me smile
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 15:12   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
made me grin
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 15:22   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
the "Zeus' bar tab" was teh funny....

the rest was "mwa"...
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 16:32   #7
Homerio
Furious Angel

Homerio is an unknown quantity at this point
i got some actio at i14

warriorjedi licked me and teh monkeh fluffled my hair

so be having of it mr kurashima

<Slava> If we quit pa and take up residence in a new game that would be better. Take our organisation, alliance, and skills elsewhere.
<Hathor^> hyperiums
<Hathor^> Dark Galaxy
<Slava> anything will do.
* Slava imagines team-deathmatch-hopscotch
Homerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 16:37   #8
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
to quote sam and max

"brutal - but very true to life"

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 16:39   #9
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
hehe...i chuckled once or twice
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 22:51   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Plans to get laid at I-Series event fail

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

Instead of coming up with original and entertaining threads, you should just wait until someone else comes up with one, and then just post 'unfunny.'

That is clearly the only way this board can improve. Perhaps you haven't read the FAQ, I'm sure that this is mentioned somewhere in there.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 22:55   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
making fun of madi like that is unfair

iirc she couldn't have been doing anything like that at i8 at least, she was busy copping off with akujin in the car park

(disclaimer: memories and/or names may be a tad mixed up due to rumour/alcohol )
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 22:55   #12
YahweII

given i've had sex in the lift at an I event. i skimmed this.

(i expected a comic)
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:04   #13
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII

(i expected a comic)
/me shudders at the thought
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:07   #14
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
All I achieved at i14 was a pair of broken handcuffs.

Bloody cheap things.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:10   #15
YahweII

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Boredom

/me shudders at the thought
in the old days i would have explained why you are a twat.

forgive me my laziness.
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:12   #16
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Noctu
All I achieved at i14 was a pair of broken handcuffs.

Bloody cheap things.
Were there anything in an elevator one could be handcuffed to you would be in for the mocking of a lifetime.
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:14   #17
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road
Lucky, then, that they broke.
:/

And yes, lucky too that the lifts were rail-less.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:19   #18
Lord Boredom

Quote:

in the old days i would have explained why you are a twat.

forgive me my laziness.
nothing against you Yahwe... (why do you always assume that it is...) It's just that you don't get much seedier than sex in a lift.
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:22   #19
YahweII

Quote:

nothing against you Yahwe... (why do you always assume that it is...) It's just that you don't get much seedier than sex in a lift.
you just don't *understand*
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:25   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Noctu
Lucky, then, that they broke.
:/

And yes, lucky too that the lifts were rail-less.
Actually, I would contend that the cuffs breaking was an indication that they simply couldn't handle so rough an encounter (ie, pro-mockery).

But you are right. Rail-less ruins it:/
Unread 24 Nov 2002, 23:28   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
hehe...i chuckled once or twice
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 00:44   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

(i expected a comic)
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php?ID=104414
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 01:02   #23
Valle
Fakey

Valle is an unknown quantity at this point
That comic topped it off

#spacehamsters

<Oreo-> Valle: GÅ Å LEGG DEG!!
Valle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 07:08   #24
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
HA HA
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:29   #25
Lord Boredom

Quote:

hahahaah.. superb.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 16:22   #26
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Quote:

you don't get much seedier than sex in a lift.
au contraire, garcon
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 16:28   #27
Ðiscorporation

I didn't get the comic..

:'(
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 16:30   #28
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
I didn't get the comic..

:'(
the little pixie-like one is meant to be jenny

i think that says all you need to know
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 16:31   #29
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Its funny because its true
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 16:31   #30
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

the little pixie-like one is meant to be jenny

i think that says all you need to know
Ohh.

I get it now.

It still not funny
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 18:21   #31
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Plans to get laid at I-Series event fail

Quote:

Source : Reuters 20.11.02

Today, board posters from around the UK and Europe expressed their disappointment at the fact that yet another I-Series event has finished as a sex-free zone. teenagers nationwide were seen leaving the event in tears after not so much as a drunken fumble took place at the event.

"Its not fair. Someone on the boards promised that theyd flash their boobs at us if their team won on counterstrike" complained 13yr old Kevin Titwinkle. "We let her win even though she was 42 and looked like Anne Widdicombe ...... in fact, it probably was Anne Widdicombe, but we didnt care" he said as he tearfully put his 28 inch monitor into the back of his mothers car.

"Its just not acceptable" said Timmy Masterson, 15 , "When PA were coming here, we could guarantee Madi would be getting her tits out on a table, and Vampy would be round the back showing everyone her piercings. Multiplay need to address this issue or i wont be coming back here. I mean, if i want to play Counterstrike with a bunch of pre-pubescent teenagers shouting "pwned" all the time, ill just connect to the FA servers".

A spokesman for Multiplay , Wizzo , commented on these events saying "We here at Multiplay do take these comments very seriously. We appreciate that a lot of kids come here looking to be educated and have their head filled with images they can masturbate to until theyre old enough to have proper girlfriends , if that ever happens. To this end, at the next I-Series event, we will have a series of leggy blondes from Stringfellows table dancing in the main hall, or failing that, Fossil will give a series of lectures on Sex in the Victorian era".

When asked if it would just be simpler to invite PA back, as they seem to be the source of almost all the debauchery that occurs at I-Series events, Wizzo commented "I cant see it. Spinner wants £20,000 appearance money, and Zeus' bar tab would be double that".
you have beaten sword on the funnys

altho thats not hard
however this is good.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 18:58   #32
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
i was genuinely in tears laughing at that comic.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:31   #33
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Damn you, I was eating cereal when I read that.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:36   #34
Trevize

Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
i was genuinely in tears laughing at that comic.
Oh dear.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 19:39   #35
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Amusing