User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:39   #1
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Funny

Well 1up have a new tactick.
They us other alliances to defend for them.

Well nice job..... Its something diffrent
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 15:40   #2
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Re: Funny

Heh, most clueless post of the round? its fairly impossible for other alliances to defend 1up, because of the in game system. There are a few exceptions (FR defending against BS incs, for example) but on the whole its not feasible.

And even if it was, alliances have enough incs to worry about before they will defend someone else.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:12   #3
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

a clear "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON ABOUT" fits in perfectly here.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:18   #4
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Heh, most clueless post of the round? its fairly impossible for other alliances to defend 1up, because of the in game system. There are a few exceptions (FR defending against BS incs, for example) but on the whole its not feasible.

And even if it was, alliances have enough incs to worry about before they will defend someone else.
I already hoped some 1 of ND would reply.
I rest my case (this reply from ND says enough)
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 16:31   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

you're right. I apologise.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:05   #6
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Ive seen quite a few occasions where eta8 uni attacks on 1up where defended by fi/co from a certain "other" alliance.

/edit Shouldnt this thread be on AD?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:27   #7
Possum

Possum is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not just come straight out and say what alliance it is, instead of these veiled accusations?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:37   #8
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy
I already hoped some 1 of ND would reply.
I rest my case (this reply from ND says enough)
i'm guessing ND are the mystery accused...

-mist
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 17:54   #9
The_Fish
ND

I find it mildly amusing, since ND still lose roids. If we lose roids, why would we defend 1up?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:29   #10
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
I find it mildly amusing, since ND still lose roids. If we lose roids, why would we defend 1up?

I find it mildly amusing that, rather then saying yes it is true, or no it is not, you try to misdirect people with ambiguous questions.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:30   #11
The_Fish
ND

Well, the answer, is clearly no.

ND do not defend 1up, except in gal. But then we defend all alliances in gal. If they're fluffy.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:43   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What's th problem with 2 alliances coming together to take down the top alliance? The round would be pretty boring if nobody tried taking down the #1 alliance.

If alliances continue to blokc once they are #1 then you might have more of a reason to complain.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:48   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ND take defcalls on ND planets only to my knowledge.

either you are talking about defending in galaxy, or your intel is wrong.

So either way, you're retarded.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:03   #14
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't we have AD for these kinds of wild speculation and general trollyness?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:07   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Don't we have AD for these kinds of wild speculation and general trollyness?
you'ld have thought so
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:34   #16
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

As an ND DC, I can say I've never ordered ND ships to defend a 1up planet. Nor have I ever seen a 1up defcall, every single defcall I've seen in our private chan has come through our defbot, and been on an ND member.

I admit I don't count for much, I only keep an eye on the chan for about 6 hours or so a day though.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:46   #17
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

playing devils advocate, this could mean that 1up are in the nd defence bot?

-mist
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:48   #18
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
As an ND DC, I can say I've never ordered ND ships to defend a 1up planet. Nor have I ever seen a 1up defcall, every single defcall I've seen in our private chan has come through our defbot, and been on an ND member.

I admit I don't count for much, I only keep an eye on the chan for about 6 hours or so a day though.
gate is right.. he got no life :P

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 19:52   #19
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

and whats up with all those vague hints?
This sounds like.. "Im not really sure, but i think it is"

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 21:22   #20
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Funny, a lot of ND posting all of a sudden
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 21:27   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

not sure but it might be because they were the not-so-subtly accused, but dunno..
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 21:40   #22
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

but i dont want to defend ministry, do i have to?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 22 Nov 2004, 21:53   #23
The_Fish
ND

no?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 22:37   #24
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist

-mist
I KNEW someone would say something like that, but I didn't want to write an essay :/

Every single defcall I have DCd, sent to, or seen DCd has been to an in-game member of NewDawn with a single exception, someone who had been accepted by ND and was going to join ND 6-8 ticks later, whom we covered in cluster. They had no relation whatsoever to 1up, and were joining us from Iron Legion.

Any other nitpicks?
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 22:52   #25
The_Fish
ND

I was going to try to nitpick and point out a spelling mistake, but unfortunately, your spelling was impeccable.
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 23:42   #26
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the most clueless thread Ive seen for a long long time.

Thanks kilroy&co.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:09   #27
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

completely false! We had a number of alliances defending us including a few LCH who are leaving sent some defence to in galaxy mates as well as some VGN. get your facts straight before posting please cause we have many alliances even enemies defending us!
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:12   #28
Frisky

Frisky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist

-mist
your gumplike mental capacities never cease to amaze.

you dont think the nd members/officers would notice if there were 70ish "ND" planets not in the ingame alliance? its kinda obvious to anyone sending fleets.

can we just have this modded over to Role Playing, where fantasies like this really belong?
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:13   #29
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

We have also begun mining a new mineral called melange. We have a few brilliant scientists that along with ND have created a ship that can fold space thus getting defence quicker to planets that need them.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 03:43   #30
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Here - for all the conspiracy theorists saying there are too many nd denying too quickly.

My fleet only defends 1up planets.

Maybe this CLEARLY FALSE AND TOTALLY INCORRECT STATEMENT will satisfy your intense desire to be wrong.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 04:19   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why is it that every person I see with "Community initiative" in their signature is a ****ing horrible poster ?

Also what’s with everyone always accusing 1up and ND of having a secret alliance (This happened last round as well) ? The only link I can see is that both alliances are the only ones with AD posters capable of stringing together two sentences, this however isn’t evidence of an uber conspiracy.

Oh Barrow.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 08:05   #32
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Why is it that every person I see with "Community initiative" in their signature is a ****ing horrible poster ?

Also what’s with everyone always accusing 1up and ND of having a secret alliance (This happened last round as well) ? The only link I can see is that both alliances are the only ones with AD posters capable of stringing together two sentences, this however isn’t evidence of an uber conspiracy.

Oh Barrow.
Woop. Another 1upper trying to deny there is any link between wup and enndee. How cute.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 08:46   #33
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I could say the same about pple with 1up in their sigs but that wouldn't be nice and constructive . Nonetheless, stll funny hearing YOU of all pple commenting on quality of posts, given you're one of the top trolls on AD.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 09:11   #34
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Woop. Another 1upper trying to deny there is any link between wup and enndee. How cute.
Hicks, though hardly impartial, is not in 1up. As far as I know he doesn't play.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 11:22   #35
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Hicks, though hardly impartial, is not in 1up. As far as I know he doesn't play.
I stand corrected. I should have written "1up sympathiser". Doesn't invalidate my taunt though.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 11:35   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

not very nice being accused of sumthing ya not doing is it??

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 12:50   #37
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
not very nice being accused of sumthing ya not doing is it??
How would you know?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:04   #38
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
How would you know?
Quote:

*shrugs*

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 13:31   #39
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Probably because the best initiative one could start for our 'community' is to get everyone to get the hell out of here, and get on with their lives.

Then again....

Btw: Hi Barrow.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:40   #40
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

I blame ND for ruining the round!

Ministry for life.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 14:53   #41
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
I blame ND for ruining the round!
so do i
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:00   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Eol is as on the ball as ever.

Burn the POWER BLOCKERS !
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:00   #43
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Eol is as on the ball as ever.
eol is the ball!

Ministry for life.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:36   #44
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

*shrug*

I just find it amusing to see how when my galmate joins ND he gets swiped off the 1up black list. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

You furby lot always were a bunch of Duracell anyway. If you say something enough times, it becomes true, right?
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 15:53   #45
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Your galaxy mate has access to the 1up "blacklist" ? I can't believe Sid has joined ND
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:05   #46
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

now taking a wildshot here,
-ND loses roids every night and they defend 1up instead, how long would this work for their internal stabilitiy ?
-1up and ND dont share the same ingame tag so defensive support compared to old rounds is kinda limited to fi/co against frigs or battleships, so rather weak, especially since every alliance needs those low eta ships themself to cover late reported incomings on their own.
-ever heared of the word "friends" or "old battlegroups" ? A concept not entirely new to planetarion (a game going from r1-r12) Something Kilroy and Eol both are guilty of participating in themself in earlier rounds.
-Eol names the 1up blacklist which seems to be common knowledge these days, anyone got a link ?

As a conclusion Kilroy is in an "omg i got leet intel" shocker. Joined forces with Eol this looks rather fishy at best as he is well known to be a troll and pot stirrer without any proof.

I remember back in the days ppl atleast had a few dozend of scans, short irc logs and nude pics of hcs copulating to back up those rumors all it apparently takes nowadays is someone saying "its true, honest!"...
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:31   #47
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

You are all just jealous and got 0wn3d by the mighty combo of NewDawn and 1up.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:35   #48
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
now taking a wildshot here,
-ND loses roids every night and they defend 1up instead, how long would this work for their internal stabilitiy ?
-1up and ND dont share the same ingame tag so defensive support compared to old rounds is kinda limited to fi/co against frigs or battleships, so rather weak, especially since every alliance needs those low eta ships themself to cover late reported incomings on their own.
-ever heared of the word "friends" or "old battlegroups" ? A concept not entirely new to planetarion (a game going from r1-r12) Something Kilroy and Eol both are guilty of participating in themself in earlier rounds.
Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not saying ND is defending 1up, I have no proof of that, nor do I even suspect it. Such a move would be stupid. Incredibly stupid. I'm just getting so tired of hearing the drumrolls of the Duracell denying that there is any link between ND and 1up, when tbqh you'd have to be really out of the loop to not see that your words and your actions don't match up. I'm not saying you're deffing each other. I'm saying you are cooperating. That's all.

Quote:
-Eol names the 1up blacklist which seems to be common knowledge these days, anyone got a link ?
Despite my trollish stature, I have *some* contacts in PA that still speak to me, you know. Hard though it may be to believe.

Quote:
As a conclusion Kilroy is in an "omg i got leet intel" shocker. Joined forces with Eol this looks rather fishy at best as he is well known to be a troll and pot stirrer without any proof.

I remember back in the days ppl atleast had a few dozend of scans, short irc logs and nude pics of hcs copulating to back up those rumors all it apparently takes nowadays is someone saying "its true, honest!"...
It's true, honest!

Now don't be dim. I'm not going to tell you where I hear rumours or "facts". I'm just reproducing them to stir shit, as you said. Whether people want to believe me or you is up to them, but frankly I don't see your position being more trustworthy than mine.

Last edited by Eol; 23 Nov 2004 at 16:40.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:40   #49
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
You are all just jealous and got 0wn3d by the mighty combo of NewDawn and 1up.
Well actually it's been mostly LCH trying to own me. But that's another matter.
Unread 23 Nov 2004, 16:58   #50
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eol
Well actually it's been mostly LCH trying to own me. But that's another matter.
Come on Eol, you shouldnt accuse us good peaceful guys for participating in such evil...
Closed Thread