User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:02   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
The real TGV

Lo all, got a story to share with you all.

Today I left TGV as I couldnt be in them anymore. I was previously a scanner and DC for them and I am greatful for them providing me with a credit for this round. I originally was going to stay with them for the round and then look for an alliance for the free round / speed game but they kept attacking someone in my gal as they were attacking TGV. Acceptable you may say, yes. Its a war game, people get retaled but the amount of times isn't on.

So this tick I left TGV

[10:41] <Kargool> oh, u left...
[10:41] <Kargool> guess we'll hit ur gal then tonight

This was then confirmed as it is only going to be myself and the other gal mate in question being hit tonight.

Id like to ask you all what did you think of TGV? Did you think they were ok? Did you think that they were nice people?

I left TGV bareing no grudge; in my Quit message in game I wished them success and luck for the rest of the round but apparently I will be getting incoming tonight from them.

Any bets for how many waves?

edit : 500 incoming this tick
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED

Last edited by Smudge; 15 Dec 2005 at 12:09.
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:10   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The real TGV

Okay, let me tell you the real reason why you left.

Before this you came to me, asking to leave the alliance to join Orbit because you was upset about them being bad this round. I said no to you leaving in the round, but you could leave after the round. And u seemed fine about that.

Then you today made a fuss about us retalling an attacker that had attacked TGV 14 times... Gee.. I wonder.. What would other HC's do about a hostile planet that had attacked their alliance 14 times?

Now you run off to AD, make a fuss about it on here, and all i can say is, this planet in question, has lost roids 4 times the last two weeks...

And dont you worry Smudge, we wont hit your galaxy. We'll stick to hitting you, as the dull shipjumper you are, and the hostile Subh who is in an alliance that declared war against us and has attacked us 14 times.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:13   #3
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Leave your petty squabbles in pm, next thread please.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:15   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

How am I a ship jumper?

Have I told anyone your co-ods?
Have I told anyone contact details?

And why did you tell members that you had no NAPs with alliances when you have them with a top 5 alliance?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:17   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
How am I a ship jumper?

Have I told anyone your co-ods?
Have I told anyone contact details?

And why did you tell members that you had no NAPs with alliances when you have them with a top 5 alliance?
Easy, because the nap wasnt instate before the last membermeeting.. The last membermeeting however I informed the members about us having a nap. Now, please, stop posting here before you are making urself look like a complete idiot. If you hadnt left the alliance I would have referred you to the memberminutes that is there for all the members of the alliance to read.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:20   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

I dont care what people think of me, its there opinion.

I just want there to be a record of the fact that TGV are so shitty that they decide to attack someone who was a loyal member.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:31   #7
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You changed your alliance in the middle of the round. And you call yourself a loyal member? TGV got my support on this one, however little I care.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:39   #8
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

No offense, and I hate to agree with Kargool tbh, but a planet which hit your alliance even once, can and will be considered hostile. As Angels has stated and done before (earlier rounds), pple leaving us midround to another alliance (aka shipjumping) will get heavily roided.

The status 'loyal' dissappears the very minute you leave the alliance for that other one. It basicly resets your status and all the attackers do is making sure the roids/ship you gained with them, will be returned to the alliance

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:44   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
and I hate to agree with Kargool tbh
You agreeing with me? is it christmas allready?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 12:46   #10
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

almost ^^
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:01   #11
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Smudge you are probily best leaving the 3 fleeting, ingal spying, fake def calling worthless piece of shi... oops sorry TGV. I am sure your gal m8s will like you alot more now.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:05   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
Smudge you are probily best leaving the 3 fleeting, ingal spying, fake def calling worthless piece of shi... oops sorry TGV. I am sure your gal m8s will like you alot more now.
Wow.. lots of claims there.. May I ask you if you made it all up or that you actually can back up all thoose claims?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:13   #13
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
You agreeing with me? is it christmas allready?
Consider it to be an early Xmas present ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:19   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Consider it to be an early Xmas present ...
I didnt know I was on ur xmaspresent list :-)

I'll send you a snowball from norway, now I only have to find one..
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:32   #15
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Wow.. lots of claims there.. May I ask you if you made it all up or that you actually can back up all thoose claims?
How is darret these days... If that is a typical tgv member then say no more.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:34   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddies
How is darret these days... If that is a typical tgv member then say no more.
erm.. okay... Sure.. Take a happy pill or whatever.. Quite impressive proofs u got there.
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:44   #17
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Ask Alch in Angels
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:53   #18
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ask Alch in Angels
Because i am retired since round10.5
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 15:58   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
You changed your alliance in the middle of the round. And you call yourself a loyal member? TGV got my support on this one, however little I care.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 17:26   #20
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

kargool if u attack smudge gal i will spank u !!!!!!!!!!
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 17:29   #21
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
Because i am retired since round10.5
I'm surprised you didn't react on the fact he called you Alch instead of alch ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 20:46   #22
Agerus

Agerus can only hope to improve

tbh, who cares?
Agerus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 22:03   #23
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

heh yeah in-gal spies from TGV are something i noticed aswell. and are u still whinging about Subh?? that finished weeks ago Kargool, get over it
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 22:24   #24
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

The only "spies" we have is that it is mandatory for our members to report their galaxy's defchannels...

I wonder if anyone else is using this.. My guess is yes..
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 22:47   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You put your galaxy before your alliance.

Your galaxy in a random round before your alliance.

If I left my alliance mid-round, I'd fully expect to be hit. They'd make sure they got their roids back off me before someone else did.

This thread sure backfired on you, eh Smudge?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 22:52   #26
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Snipper the beeper.
No, we don't care. You're wrong, Kargool is right. I'd do exactly the same.

Last edited by Nadar; 15 Dec 2005 at 23:45. Reason: alcohol typo!
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 22:55   #27
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Id like to ask you all what did you think of TGV? Did you think they were ok? Did you think that they were nice people?
Since when is pa about being nice?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:27   #28
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Let this post go out as a message to all players who think of leaving their ally mid-round.

(Hmm is that pic suitable after what i posted? Im a virgin saluter you see)
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 23:43   #29
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Im a virgin
We know, we know.
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 00:24   #30
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Oh god.

A day when Kargool was possibly right about something and people also agreed.

*notes down 15th December*

OH GOD...
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 01:09   #31
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
Oh god.

A day when Kargool was possibly right about something and people also agreed.

*notes down 15th December*

OH GOD...
Well, promises must be kept.
/me eats his hat.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 05:07   #32
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

How dare u all agree with him.

Its common knoledge that if he says anything intresting or romotly correct( unlike my spelling ) then you must still agree with the oposition. Kargool you are an evil nasty nasty man how dare you attack hostile players!!!

And shame on the rest of you for agreeing
Unread 16 Dec 2005, 18:16   #33
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Smudge For President!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2005, 21:55   #34
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

i almost want to attack u smudge...

I thought kargool u put together a good arguement, until u started to get personal...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kargool
the dull shipjumper you are

stop posting here before you are making urself look like a complete idiot
AD - all about finding ffault
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote