User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:27   #101
kilroy

kilroy has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
you`re the one with the complaint against it. you show where its fishy. otherwise like i said before, quit flaming
Philly stop replying maby that will help.
Btw i am lmao of all your replys
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:38   #102
SpaceLegend
(-: :-)

SpaceLegend is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yup. there were three defenders which were not 1up
there were a lot more which were. not surprising since it was a 1up planet you attacked
uhm, Phil, you shouldn't use your admin-tools to prove "who did what" here on the forums.
R2 35:16 | R3 16:15 | R4 234:11 | R5 32:5 | R6 14:4 | R7 20:11 | R8 18:6
R9 27:10 | R9.5 11:4 | R10 10:1 | R10.5 1:6 | R11 6:5 | R12 28:3 | R13 3:9
R14 13:5 | R15 5:6 | R16 20:3 | R17 8:4 | R18 13:7 | R19 10:8 | R20 3:4
R21 15:4 | R22 4:4 | R23 7:5 | R24 12:8 | R25 11:5 | R26 11:9 | R27 1:9
R28 9:2 | R29 5:5 | R30 3:7 | R31 10:7 | R32 6:2 | R33 3:6 | R34 2:1 | R35 6:2
R36 9:2 | R37 5:6 | R38 12:1 | R39 14:8 | R40 10:6 | R41+ retired
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:38   #103
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Because they control you?
<Zhil> we've tricked you into not sitting back and doing nothing and letting LCH win
<Zhil> lolol we pwn
<Barrow|away> can you stop tricking us PLEASE
<Barrow|away> im tired of being run around in circles:/
<Zhil> only an alliance like 1up can come up with such a dastardly plan
<Zhil> to hit the #1 alliance
<Barrow|away> sheer brilliance
<Barrow|away> where do you guys come up with this
<Barrow|away> :/
<Zhil> Sid, we're all drones to his master political plan
<Barrow|away> hm
<Barrow|away> im going to copy and paste this to AD
<Barrow|away> then you'll see!

:/
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:40   #104
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

but replying is so much fun

seriously , if you are going to imply by innuendo ( in your second post on this thread no less , quoted for you below ) that nd are working with 1up, you shoudl at least show evidence other then " i think they are , but i wont show you "
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy
I already hoped some 1 of ND would reply.
I rest my case (this reply from ND says enough)
clearcut case of innuendo and implication.

Quote:
[05:53] <ThunderCat> it was supposed to be a fleet catch on 1up member
[05:53] <ThunderCat> but 1up didnt send any def
[05:53] <ThunderCat> all the defenders are below 1mil score
[05:53] <ThunderCat> and sent all their ships to defend
[05:54] <ThunderCat> plz investigate
[05:54] <Phil^> looking into it
In the combat report which you had someone ask me to look into, you were under the belief from the log that were were only 1 or 2 1up defenders.
Quote:
[05:56] <ThunderCat> [19:56:16] <%ThunderCat> so 1up sent def afterall?
[05:56] <ThunderCat> [19:56:26] <@kilroy> only 1 or 2 planets
there were a lot lot more then that. seeing as you were attacking a 1up planet this is hardly surprising.
those which werent, i also summed up in that very log as " probably just friends " , and this is overwhelmingly likely to be the case.
Quote:
[06:02] <ThunderCat> can u check the non 1up planets
[06:02] <ThunderCat> ?
[06:02] <Phil^> i did
[06:02] <Phil^> nothing suspect there
[06:02] <Phil^> probably rl friends or something
[06:02] <ThunderCat> k
Session Close: Sun Nov 21 18:08:51 2004
Given your intel is apparently sketchy at best ( where you thought there were only 1 or 2 1up defending ), its not inconcievable you werent aware of any social ties between the planets. Perhaps they were old gal mates, perhaps they know each other in real life.
the possibilities are endless.

Like i said before, this thread is very much like a poker game. Imo you`re bluffing so ive called and put down a straight flush. you'll need a royal flush to win.
Show your evidence that you are right , or admit you could have been wrong.
its quite clearly that simple.

Show your evidence, if you have any that 1up are using other alliances to cover themselves.
let other alliance nitpick through it, and reveal any flaws in your intel and correct you, they can also help you with any social ties like i mentioned before that you arent aware of. friends in rl, old gal mates and so on
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:43   #105
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceLegend
uhm, Phil, you shouldn't use your admin-tools to prove "who did what" here on the forums.
any alliance with decent intel can do it anyway. plus im not saying which is which.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:46   #106
kilroy

My intel will not be posted on here. And sepcialy not to you philly

You are just a admin, hmm know i think of it I think you are more a 1up pion. Why do you want this so hard.
Why do you want this intel so hard philly? So you can give it to a specific persone.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:50   #107
Phil^
Insomniac

case closed
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:52   #108
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

lol
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:53   #109
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
<Zhil> we've tricked you into not sitting back and doing nothing and letting LCH win
<Zhil> lolol we pwn
<Barrow|away> can you stop tricking us PLEASE
<Barrow|away> im tired of being run around in circles:/
<Zhil> only an alliance like 1up can come up with such a dastardly plan
<Zhil> to hit the #1 alliance
<Barrow|away> sheer brilliance
<Barrow|away> where do you guys come up with this
<Barrow|away> :/
<Zhil> Sid, we're all drones to his master political plan
<Barrow|away> hm
<Barrow|away> im going to copy and paste this to AD
<Barrow|away> then you'll see!

OH MY GOD! i knew they would trick you the minute you started growing in roids :/

anyway, i think you should all quit the argument, so what if 1up get defense from other planets? i can say for myself, that i saw not once or twice, people getting defense from other alliances just because they were in same alliances few rounds ago, or were sharing same galaxies. its still nice to hear that people arent forced to ask defense only from their alliances, what would happen if this alliance's defense dry, let you die? without any help from the outside? and what if theses planets are sharing same cluster alliances? the -1 ETA isnt an addition to allow theses outsiders the ability to help.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:04   #110
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

I wonder....

It's not bad to have temporary naps (Hell it ain't) ... I agree
It's not bad to attack the #1 with more then one alliance... I agree

But playing as kingmakers.. To make someone else a King, ain't it required to avoid this alliance for a longer period then let's say one week... Ain't it just an ally then? Not a temp one? Hmm.. I think I'm gonna write it out.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:06   #111
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

kilroy dude you need to stop sniffing glue, honest.

I cant stress it often enough, if you wanna post something know before you push "post quick reply" what the idea behind your words are.

You tried to make some PR and this is not your strong side.

First you call for "alliances defending 1up" then we find out infact we talk about a single incident where 3 of "many" defenders were not 1up. Shocking.

Then after your bluff is called you switch your story to some cheating accusations, something which you neither wanted to back up with proof nor did phil find something on the occasion you named (phil correct me here if i missread your posts).

Now you try to flame your way out of it. Looks like ppl caught you with the hands in the cookie jar and your coverup storys stop making sense.

Now even with my rather limited knowledge of the english language i cant find anything about cheating, lowscore players or any conspiracy in this original quote from you:

Quote:
Well 1up have a new tactick.
They us other alliances to defend for them.

Well nice job..... Its something diffrent
You should have rested your case when ppl blew it out of the water. Adding more "i meant something else" only adds feathers to the tear you already were showered in.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:09   #112
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:

You are just a admin, hmm know i think of it I think you are more a 1up pion. Why do you want this so hard.
Why do you want this intel so hard philly? So you can give it to a specific persone.
Hehe, jeeesez. When you get owned this badly just shut up or admit that you was wrong. I mean this must be a bit embarrassing.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:10   #113
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
I wonder....

It's not bad to have temporary naps (Hell it ain't) ... I agree
It's not bad to attack the #1 with more then one alliance... I agree

But playing as kingmakers.. To make someone else a King, ain't it required to avoid this alliance for a longer period then let's say one week... Ain't it just an ally then? Not a temp one? Hmm.. I think I'm gonna write it out.

This has as much todo with the original topic as the mixing receipe of mai-tai's.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:13   #114
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Focht wins at AD.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:14   #115
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Im sure phil has now sleepless nights and cares about your intel very much, considering he has all planets mapped and wouldnt give a fart who wins im sure he cares. really he does.

Quote:
I suggest if you have valid complains about admin abuse you make your way via jolt otherwise you shut up because this only lets you look like an utter prick.
Ironically Agent smith said "just human" to neo before Trinity said "dodge this" in matrix 1. Maybe this should tell you something.......

On a last note kilroys amazing stupidity really topped all my exspectations, we ran from conspiracy through cheating and now admin abuse, dear god can it get any better ?
Too much Dallas anyone ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:17   #116
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
OH MY GOD! i knew they would trick you the minute you started growing in roids :/

anyway, i think you should all quit the argument, so what if 1up get defense from other planets? i can say for myself, that i saw not once or twice, people getting defense from other alliances just because they were in same alliances few rounds ago, or were sharing same galaxies. its still nice to hear that people arent forced to ask defense only from their alliances, what would happen if this alliance's defense dry, let you die? without any help from the outside? and what if theses planets are sharing same cluster alliances? the -1 ETA isnt an addition to allow theses outsiders the ability to help.
I agree, pple often can rely on other sources of defence aside from their galaxy and alliance. It'd be sad if that wouldn't be possible anymore. Sure it's not easy, for obvious reasons, but I've defended Angel pple before while I was still in lch and when Angels was still a BG in mistu.

So I'm sure 1up and ND both have members that dunno ... get along with eachother or know eachother from earlier rounds alliancewise or galaxywise ...

We all know 1up and ND have had some joint attacks, nothing wrong with that tbh. Every alliance does it. Sid told me myself in pm that 1up did joint attacks with ND, but also with mistu, absolute, ...

I don't see any harm in this aslong as it's temporary, which I think this is. Alot of pple try to look too far behind some obvious things.

Nway, gonna stop being nice to ND cause that's against my nature so ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:28   #117
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Focht wins at AD.
kilroy got n00bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:46   #118
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
This has as much todo with the original topic as the mixing receipe of mai-tai's.
True.. but I saw something about it in this thread. And since you all where watching this thread anyway, I needed some attention.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:50   #119
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Quote:

Like i said before, this thread is very much like a poker game. Imo you`re bluffing so ive called and put down a straight flush. you'll need a royal flush to win.
Show your evidence that you are right , or admit you could have been wrong.
its quite clearly that simple.
I played a lot of RL poker with Kilroy... And that he will win! This was all clearly for some amusement \0/
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:28   #120
kilroy

hehe yes you are totaly right thunder. This posted was not for wining but just for mayor fun and yes we had it.

btw there was totaly no prove only some bullshit story but i lmao
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 19:45   #121
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
hehe yes you are totaly right thunder. This posted was not for wining but just for mayor fun and yes we had it.

btw there was totaly no prove only some bullshit story but i lmao
Too bad the joke was on you tho. But you are right, we all laughed...

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:01   #122
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

If we had any moderators, this thread would be closed!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:07   #123
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
If we had any moderators, this thread would be closed!
I'm still running kilroy's posts through the altavista translator but when you're unsure which language you're translating from it's really difficult
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:09   #124
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you ****ed off with jester.

They really should remove Rob/Aryn from the mods list. Haven't seen Rob in months, and Aryn doesn't seem too active (if at all) here.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:24   #125
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:

They really should remove Rob/Aryn from the mods list. Haven't seen Rob in months, and Aryn doesn't seem too active (if at all) here.

can i apply as mod? 8(
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:30   #126
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

heh, there hasn't been an active mod in rounds (aside from Jester every now and then).

FA Gaming community

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:58   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, there hasn't been an active mod in rounds (aside from Jester every now and then).
I think you're confusing the fact that I don't close that many threads with the idea that I'm not active. I miss a few days when I'm out and I'm literally not at home but that's about it.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 21:20   #128
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

i think its more that KJ tries to sneak his application in from the backdoor !
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 01:52   #129
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
nah, that's Fury :-)
We loved babies.. Dreadnought is specially fond of them...

And we had dreadnought as officer, who said we didnt have humor?

Ministry for life.
Unread 25 Nov 2004, 08:35   #130
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
i think its more that KJ tries to sneak his application in from the backdoor !
hehe, nah ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 26 Nov 2004, 00:41   #131
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Why is it that every person I see with "Community initiative" in their signature is a ****ing horrible poster ?

Also what?s with everyone always accusing 1up and ND of having a secret alliance (This happened last round as well) ? The only link I can see is that both alliances are the only ones with AD posters capable of stringing together two sentences, this however isn?t evidence of an uber conspiracy.

Oh Barrow.
Are you telling me that our secret alliance from last round to take over the universe never existed?

If so I demand that you find Zhil and set up a game of risk to cheer me up
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 20:37   #132
kilroy

Like i sayed before and looked into a few logs
This will say enough
Hope other alliance will help to slammer 1up and ND donw to scrumble.

<[ND]Sprit|NOPM> it was decided before round.. our main target was to work with hr .. but they where not interested
<[ND]Sprit|NOPM> and there where really no other on top10 we wanted to work with
< xxxxx> so you blocked with 1up before tickstart?
[ND]Sprit|NOPM> no
<] <[ND]Sprit|NOPM> we dont have a block
<<[ND]Sprit|NOPM> 2 allies dont count as a block
< <[ND]Sprit|NOPM> we where just naped from start
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 20:43   #133
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Are you STILL working on this?

no, seriously though,

<[ND]Barrow> can you prove LCH and VSN are napped?
<xxxxxx> sure, i have tons of logs

but, honestly, what were you saying?
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 20:43   #134
Cochese
Retired

IRC logs are wank, and posting them to bolster an argument is quite obviously retarded.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 20:50   #135
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, my name is kilroy and I cant write english.
I try my best to do pr work for my alliance, but Im utter wank at it.
That is becouse im 15 year old, and I have no intel to back up any claim I make.
So I resort to faking irc logs.
Pld me.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 1 Dec 2004, 20:52   #136
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and quoth the raven, 'nevermore'.