User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 22 Apr 2007, 21:23   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Brilliant Ideas Not Yet Realised

I had a brilliant idea around Easter time. I had a bag of mini eggs and a cup of tea. I had a mini egg in my mouth and drank some tea. the chocolate inside the egg melted a little bit and was very nice.

I then had another mini egg in my mouth as well as some tea. this burnt my mouth a little but the soft chocolate was very nice.

to avoid second degree burns to my mouth I decided it would be best to drop them in my tea and wait until they were pure liquid chocolate, in a crispy shell.

Unfortunatly, I love Mini Eggs and am too weak to see this plan to fruitition and all the eggs seem to disappear* before they reach the cup.

Nevertheless I feel this is a very good (and tasty) idea which I thought I would share with the world in the hope that someone is strong enough to see this process through to the end and can tell me if it's really as good as I imagine it would be.

*into my mouth
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote