User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 19 Sep 2008, 12:12   #1
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Denial returning for r29

Denial shall be returning to PA in the coming round.

Our aims remain simple, to play to the best of our ability and fight for the top alliance ranks.

Recruitment is open to all former Denial players, new players will need vouches and/or an interview. See the @'s in #denial for more details or questions.

On behalf of the Denial HC team.
Unread 19 Sep 2008, 14:06   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Denial returning for r29

still in denial i see

lol
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2008, 19:25   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in!

maybe...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2008, 20:00   #4
Kenny

Good luck and have a fun round.
Unread 19 Sep 2008, 20:33   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

yay

but what about naming it KittyCats or CareBunnies ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 08:40   #6
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

and the hc this time is?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 12:46   #7
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheater 1, Cheater 2 and Cheater 3.
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 12:47   #8
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Welcome back Carebears

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 12:51   #9
ReLogic

ReLogic is an unknown quantity at this point

Found any DC's yet?
ReLogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 13:06   #10
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Long gone the time where people actually welcomed an alliance back to Planetarion.

Pitty the fools that waste their time with feeble attempts at poor propoganda!
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 13:07   #11
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

good luck to the ex carebeavers... or whatever
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 13:50   #12
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
Long gone the time where people actually welcomed an alliance back to Planetarion.

Pitty the fools that waste their time with feeble attempts at poor propoganda!

actually i didnt state if i was glad or not that Denial was returning. but, as their origonal hc got closed last time and quite frankly i wouldnt trust them as i far as i could throw them i was just curious who the new HC were. anyway gl etc.

And Venox thank you for the neg rep correct you were not closed, but you never answered my question (ie the rest of the other hc were closed so are they HC again?)

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 20 Sep 2008 at 19:06.
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 14:41   #13
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

wb!

p.s. was i the only one expecting lots of and 'Only joking!' to be written

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 17:28   #14
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 17:33   #15
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Good luck.

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2008, 21:34   #16
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I hope Asc plays next round then
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2008, 08:12   #17
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I hope Asc plays next round then
Not to take the thread off track or anything, but why?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2008, 13:35   #18
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

ur mum
Unread 21 Sep 2008, 13:58   #19
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

because there is no other alliance then asc that can play denial 1 vs 1
Unread 21 Sep 2008, 15:04   #20
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
because there is no other alliance then asc that can play denial 1 vs 1
Now this is of course a recuitment thread and i really really tried not to post a negative post on this thread but im sorry the above is just laughable. Denial wouldnt come anywhere near Ascs league im sorry. You had one 'decent' win. But that doesnt mean you can claim to be even close to the likes of exi, 1up, legion, fury and even asc. Thats just a fact.

But anyway gud luck etc.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2008, 16:13   #21
.Disc.

Willz, as far as I can tell you have misinterpreted what Hanzi was saying. I think he was referring to alliances currently playing Planetarion rather than alliances from the past. No one in Denial has stated that the alliance is as good/better than the likes of Fury/eXi/Legion, as quite frankly, its not true.

What I would say is though, that I think Asc vs Den would be a good hard fought war, with no other input from any players other than the 75 for Denial and 75 for Ascendancy. But to judge that would be stupid as it never happens like that, and never will.
Unread 21 Sep 2008, 16:56   #22
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Exactly Disc

if we look on how the 4-5 last rounds have developed then its no doubt the only 2 alliances that can fight eachother in a war is Denial and Asc, although i think Asc have a small advantage in their playerbase.
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 06:39   #23
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Liam is hawt btw.

David ur not but i lub your tie!

And its amazing how people still carry with that so called "cheating" not like it helped anything at all. Besides they got deleted, so it didn't help Denial to win, just made it harder.

Last edited by cha^; 24 Sep 2008 at 07:18.
cha^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 07:16   #24
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all

Yay! we're back!

no more carebearstares, time for some action again
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 08:36   #25
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha^ View Post
And its amazing how people still carry with that so called "cheating" not like it helped anything at all. Besides they got deleted, so it didn't help Denial to win, just made it harder.
Yeah, cheating is fine if you do it badly!
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 08:46   #26
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosie View Post
Yeah, cheating is fine if you do it badly!
Yes, that was my point.

They're still letting people keep ships in produ with abusing the "add remove "bug"". You should call 95% of the people in PA community as cheaters then imho..
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 11:06   #27
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

This isnt a thread to discuss the past and repeat ourselves, this is about Denials return to PA for r29 and we're all rather looking forward to it. Thanks to the more mature people for the good luck wishes and welcome backs.
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 14:20   #28
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Now this is of course a recuitment thread and i really really tried not to post a negative post on this thread but im sorry the above is just laughable. Denial wouldnt come anywhere near Ascs league im sorry. You had one 'decent' win. But that doesnt mean you can claim to be even close to the likes of exi, 1up, legion, fury and even asc. Thats just a fact.

But anyway gud luck etc.
Will your really sad, in every dam post you make you have to spurt stuff out about legion, yet they are long dead, sorry to say it, buts it true, DEAD..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2008, 21:47   #29
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
This isnt a thread to discuss the past and repeat ourselves, this is about Denials return to PA for r29 and we're all rather looking forward to it. Thanks to the more mature people for the good luck wishes and welcome backs.
If this was aimed at me i didnt of course mean to be honest to 'offend' you in any shape or form (appears i have compared to what ive heard on irc latley with my name keep been mentioned by you) all i simply asked was who are the hc this round surely thats a respectable question to ask on a recuitment thread? i was just curious. Anyway gud luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Will your really sad, in every dam post you make you have to spurt stuff out about legion, yet they are long dead, sorry to say it, buts it true, DEAD..

Unless you were in legion (ie you wasnt) you dont know what hes reffering to. The community isnt actually dead it still plays other games. So that point is proven wrong. And he has as much right as to bring up legions famous history in PA as everyone else does when they mention such allies as exi and 1up in every round row. Anyway back on topic..

p3nguin Founder
Unread 25 Sep 2008, 11:39   #30
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

gl and hf denial, you'll need it
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2008, 12:37   #31
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck there Denial types!

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2008, 21:11   #32
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Glad to see another alliance returning. GL Denial and hf, one of the more skillful of recent alliances return.

HOWEVER! why mention you hope Asc are around next round? I assume because you already know they won't be playing at the same level?

Seriously guys, you have skill aplenty amongst your ranks but don't kid yourselves you could hope to live with an Asc tag playing hardcore.

In my lowly opinion (I haven't been in a top tier alliance but feel I have observed enough through my time here) Denial are the most active alliance in Planetarion over recent times and will win the round unless Asc can be arsed to win two rounds running.

Again sorry for my mid reply rant, play well Denial, you guys do play hard and would be respected more if it were done with a modicum of graciousness.

Good Luck!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2008, 01:38   #33
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRO View Post
HOWEVER! why mention you hope Asc are around next round? I assume because you already know they won't be playing at the same level?

Seriously guys, you have skill aplenty amongst your ranks but don't kid yourselves you could hope to live with an Asc tag playing hardcore.
HaNzI isn't a member of Denial for this coming round and therefore doesn't speak for us. His opinion on Denial/Asc whatever is his own, and only his own, whatever truths it may or may not hold.

We do appreciate the kind words though from the both of you.

Last edited by VenoX; 28 Sep 2008 at 18:21.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2008, 20:08   #34
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Firstly Legion will always be the greatest ally to have graced this game in all it's history and probably will always be. Thus willzzz has every right to celebrate the accolades we who were legion have shared.

Secondly: as for ascs dominance this round, i beleive that it was a lack of quality opposition that accounts for just as much of their sucess as their ability and i do congratulate them for their victory.

Finally: This thread is about the return of denial whom i am happy to call my home once i finish this round with ND and, while i don't directly speak for denial i would say that we won't be making anyones life easy :P

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2008, 23:13   #35
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
Firstly Legion will always be the greatest ally to have graced this game in all it's history and probably will always be. Thus willzzz has every right to celebrate the accolades we who were legion have shared.
Fury might have something to say about that.....maybe 1up/eXi/Bluetuba also

Quote:
Secondly: as for ascs dominance this round, i beleive that it was a lack of quality opposition that accounts for just as much of their sucess as their ability and i do congratulate them for their victory.
You can only play what is put in front of you etc....

Gl denial next rd..
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2008, 16:28   #36
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

Quote:
HaNzI isn't a member of Denial for this coming round and therefore doesn't speak for us. His opinion on Denial/Asc whatever is his own, and only his own, whatever truths it may or may not hold.

We do appreciate the kind words though from the both of you.
Atleast im sure about what alliance i wont bother to apply for then :|
Unread 1 Oct 2008, 19:05   #37
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

good luck to u all =)

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2008, 19:20   #38
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck all carebearzzz!

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Oct 2008, 11:23   #39
.Disc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelle View Post
good luck all carebearzzz!
very little of the denial for r29 even played carebears

Secondly, get over it

Ty for the goodluck though, no matter if it was tongue in cheek
Unread 2 Oct 2008, 19:00   #40
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Not more video's pls

Good luck Denial
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2008, 02:57   #41
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your recruitment channel requires a password. are you full?
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2008, 03:15   #42
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

it shouldn't of been keyed :/
fixed now!
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2008, 10:07   #43
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

yay Denial \o/
gl

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2008, 12:28   #44
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Woohoo!!!
And GL ofc!
R26 - Denial
R25 - VGN
R24 - VGN
R23 - ASS
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2008, 15:01   #45
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

gl hf eksero and co!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote