User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Aug 2004, 10:30   #51
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Adios

cypher please shut up.. whats this crap about people who like him should be booted? how come when ever there is a debate you have to voice ur appinion? This is a quit thread for god sake.. you like the others have anoyed me.. you wanna post summot fine go to the other 10 threads around on TPS actions.. not a quit thread. If you want to talk about disrespect then everyone in PA shud be removed as how many lies and deseat have members of PA committed? You make out like everyone else apart from Tps are saints.. i agree he did somthing wrong.. but hes still my mate and i take offence at your little speech about people that like him should also be removed..

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 19:39   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

bye.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 00:17   #53
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TehPropheT]
Well i aint so sure where i should post this but...

The new alliance i joined kicked me after they decided that i could not be trusted after the HC believe all the things Forest says i have done, and im also pretty sure ND don't want me back, neither do alot of alliances, so my time in Planetarion has officialy come to an end, goodbye planetarion (not that any of you would care)

well i think that would be wrong to say...
first of all they kicked you cause it was you or me. second of all i gave you a chance to explain yourself, or proove forest lying etc, you didnt take that chance, i gave you a second chance in fang, i might have done so again, you never know.
but gl in rl life, if you ever come and explain yourself, and i agree, i will the first to stand up for you

Regards Buddah|away
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 09:53   #54
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
cypher please shut up.. whats this crap about people who like him should be booted? how come when ever there is a debate you have to voice ur appinion? This is a quit thread for god sake.. you like the others have anoyed me.. you wanna post summot fine go to the other 10 threads around on TPS actions.. not a quit thread. If you want to talk about disrespect then everyone in PA shud be removed as how many lies and deseat have members of PA committed? You make out like everyone else apart from Tps are saints.. i agree he did somthing wrong.. but hes still my mate and i take offence at your little speech about people that like him should also be removed..
mentor team... and you know what he's done... heh good on you...and tbh i don't give a shit what you think should be and shouldn't be in a quit thread. he knew people would say stuff about him be4 he started a quit thread to get the attention. deal with it.

and as has been said alot be4. there is a difference between being a saint and doing the stuff he did.
P.S. i thought forest was a friend of yours? guess you like your friends being treated like he was? good on you assassin
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 11:19   #55
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

So did i :/
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 16:47   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

For comedy value, driving through a red light is in Belgium a bigger crime then e.g. hacking (in extremly small powerless quantities). So each and every of you who EVER drove through a red light, speeded or drove to an orange light when he was still able to brake, is an equal or bigger criminal then TP

Can I ask PA-crew to check this and remove all pple who commited any driving offense, thankyou.

Could you also remove me aswell then because I ADMIT, I have speeded alot in the past and I even got caught once (had to pay 250fking euro's).

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:35   #57
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

i dont know who got the best comedic value, the law in belgium that allow you to hack, or the fact you got a fcking driving license :/
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 23:49   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
i dont know who got the best comedic value, the law in belgium that allow you to hack, or the fact you got a fcking driving license :/
You're not allowed to hack but it's registered as a minor offense. It is the same in MANY European countries. But driving through a red light is the highest possible offense you can make when we talk about traffic.

Not that I think what TP did is good in any way possible, nonetheless no pple got killed, no pple got endangered by it, no pple lost their job over it. The only dmg it has done is maybe some moral dmg which I'd find hilarious over an online game, or the fact that it wasted some pple's 10 euro's to play this game.

I don't think there's a country where whatever TP did would ever get to trial with. I think some pple just need to stop overdramatize this whole issue.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:52   #59
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

hmmm, lets say i have on my computer some files about some prototype im working atm, something linked to my job, copyrighted ofc and also something i wouldnt like my competitors would put their hands on it... think again, do you really think that this scenario could have ended in 10 euro? do you know what happened to the last person who 'attempted' (not even succeeded) to hack a computer with sensitive information, i believe you can find him in jail for few years.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 12:55   #60
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

kj, even knowing how you like to be the centre of controversy im having some serious difficulty understanding why you`re JUSTIFYING actions like his
please, explain
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:05   #61
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Couse he likes to defends cheats and hackers.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 17:30   #62
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
kj, even knowing how you like to be the centre of controversy im having some serious difficulty understanding why you`re JUSTIFYING actions like his
please, explain
try to point out where I justified his actions? If you can't, could you stop lying on AD, thankyou ...

I said what he did is a minor offense and tbh pple should get over it instead of whining about it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 17:33   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Couse he likes to defends cheats and hackers.
in that case I'd have defended you, but you're a plain idiot so your reasoning has some flaws.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 01:17   #64
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
in that case I'd have defended you, but you're a plain idiot so your reasoning has some flaws.
Im whiter than most people in the cheat department, and I dont hack. As usual your writing pure bullsh**.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 11:23   #65
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Im whiter than most people in the cheat department, and I dont hack. As usual your writing pure bullsh**.
you said "defending cheaters". You cheated before so if I'd defend those pple I'd defend you, but I'm not. So your statement is complete rubbish but then again, you know that because before every post I think you realise that what you're gonna write will be pure trolling and rubbish nway.

I think entire AD agrees with me on that.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 12:33   #66
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
For comedy value, driving through a red light is in Belgium a bigger crime then e.g. hacking (in extremly small powerless quantities). So each and every of you who EVER drove through a red light, speeded or drove to an orange light when he was still able to brake, is an equal or bigger criminal then TP
Quote:
You're not allowed to hack but it's registered as a minor offense. It is the same in MANY European countries. But driving through a red light is the highest possible offense you can make when we talk about traffic.
Quote:
nonetheless no pple got killed, no pple got endangered by it, no pple lost their job over it. The only dmg it has done is maybe some moral dmg which I'd find hilarious over an online game, or the fact that it wasted some pple's 10 euro's to play this game.

I don't think there's a country where whatever TP did would ever get to trial with. I think some pple just need to stop overdramatize this whole issue.
Now, if that isnt justifying his actions , then i dont know what is :P

as for
Quote:
, Realise that you are NOT all of AD, and if they agreed with you, all of AD would be posting the same sort of things as you, and clearly they are not
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 15:28   #67
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

This thread is getting better and better.

*Gets comfy with a beer and some popcorn and sounds the bell for the next round.*

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 16:23   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Now, if that isnt justifying his actions , then i dont know what is :P

as for , Realise that you are NOT all of AD, and if they agreed with you, all of AD would be posting the same sort of things as you, and clearly they are not
First of all, again you're plain lying. What I posted was to point out that a driving offense is more severe in most European countries then hacking is. Nonetheless BOTH OFFENSES are wrong so I never justified any of them. Maybe you want me to justify it or maybe you just missread me, but I still think I know myself better then you do, so if I say I'm not justifying his actions then let's agree that I'm not doing that.

As for Zhukov, I think every poster has more or less in tons of previous posts made clear that whatever Zhukov posts is just plain rubbish. You must be either blind or in denial if you claim differently. Look at his post and you shouldn't even think about it.

Accusing me of supporting cheaters and hackers ... I think no sane human being or PA player would support that, esp if they played 12 rounds and ran an alliance half the time. I'm getting sick of the retards who keep accusing me of defending cheaters etc.
And I'm not even gonna try and bring up what happened end r10, as we both got our different opinion about that.

I think any PA player that knows me, knows I'd never support cheaters or hackers. I just believe in 2nd chances and innocent unless PROVEN guilty, like how the entire Justice system is working worldwide.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:02   #69
Phil^
Insomniac

again im going to slap you over the head with this quote
Quote:
nonetheless no pple got killed, no pple got endangered by it, no pple lost their job over it. The only dmg it has done is maybe some moral dmg which I'd find hilarious over an online game, or the fact that it wasted some pple's 10 euro's to play this game.
you ARE justifying it, saying its not " all that bad " and "no ones really been harmed"

I didnt misread what you wrote, though its probable you didnt write what you actually meant to say

Edit: And once you`ve realised this i would like a public apology for your accusations of me Lying

Last edited by Phil^; 2 Sep 2004 at 17:14.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 17:37   #70
alch
Retired

kjeldoran you should add to your signature :

Quote:
DISCLAIMER -- Everything posted is my own opinion and does NOT nescessary reflect the opinion of FAnG or the HC --
EXTRA DISCLAIMER -- But since I'm HC... --

EXTRA EXTRA DISCLAIMER -- But since i quit and i dont play anymore... --
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:35   #71
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
again im going to slap you over the head with this quote
you ARE justifying it, saying its not " all that bad " and "no ones really been harmed"

I didnt misread what you wrote, though its probable you didnt write what you actually meant to say

Edit: And once you`ve realised this i would like a public apology for your accusations of me Lying
He has said people are making a mountain out of a mole hill, which i happen to agree with, he has not justified what TP has done as being ok.

If that was the case me saying shoplifting isnt all that bad compared to rape would mean i am justifying shop lifting. All Kjel is doing is putting things on a scale from 1-10 and he puts TP's 'crime' below a traffic offence.
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 19:03   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
He has said people are making a mountain out of a mole hill, which i happen to agree with, he has not justified what TP has done as being ok.

If that was the case me saying shoplifting isnt all that bad compared to rape would mean i am justifying shop lifting. All Kjel is doing is putting things on a scale from 1-10 and he puts TP's 'crime' below a traffic offence.
Thankyou, that's exactly how I meant this, maybe it came out differently but that was my only point. Compared to other crimes, what TP did was a very minor offense and pple shouldn't make THAT big a deal out of it.

If you missread me phil, then I apologize for accusing you as a liar but well, we've never been on "friendly" terms so was kinda obvious that this would happen.

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:32   #73
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
you said "defending cheaters". You cheated before so if I'd defend those pple I'd defend you, but I'm not. So your statement is complete rubbish but then again, you know that because before every post I think you realise that what you're gonna write will be pure trolling and rubbish nway.

/me hands RJ some more popcorn.

Kjeldoran, when it comes to beeing a complete tit, your really taking it. Your just amasing.
If you want me to tell you what cheating Ive done in this game, its pretty simple.
The worst offence I ever commit, was to sign up a total of 3(!!!!) accounts in r5. WOW, Zhukov signed up 3 accounts. And what did the evil Zhukov do with 3 planets? I tried to get deleted by the multihunters, doing a bit of farming in the most obvious ways. Yes, I was so fed up with PA, that I waned to be deleted. However, as the MH's were non-existant, and the great multi-tools Spinner talked about was a lie, I wasnt even suspended. GUESS HOW DISAPOINTED I WAS YOU MORON.

But your friends are a bit different arent they. They cheat on a massive scale to win. And your so willing to defend them, appologize them. It took you MONTHS before you realised that the gosu-bg cheated their arse off in r8 (gosu-bg included several command members of fang at the time). Instead of might realising that the MH's were right to close down these folks, who were your friends, you bitched on AD didnt you.

And here we are again, exusing and defending TheProphet, compairing his hacking with speeding. r8 or r11, your always defending the cheaters.
And dont you dare compare my 'I sign up 2 more planets so I can deleted out of this sad round', with gosu's massive account-sharing, LDK's 'oooo, lets all have 10 planetsæ' or TheProphets hacking.

And just to finish this off, If the whole AD are so with you, how come your the biggest laugh?

I think its time for some popcorn for myself.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 00:45   #74
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
/me hands RJ some more popcorn.

Kjeldoran, when it comes to beeing a complete tit, your really taking it. Your just amasing.
If you want me to tell you what cheating Ive done in this game, its pretty simple.
The worst offence I ever commit, was to sign up a total of 3(!!!!) accounts in r5. WOW, Zhukov signed up 3 accounts. And what did the evil Zhukov do with 3 planets? I tried to get deleted by the multihunters, doing a bit of farming in the most obvious ways. Yes, I was so fed up with PA, that I waned to be deleted. However, as the MH's were non-existant, and the great multi-tools Spinner talked about was a lie, I wasnt even suspended. GUESS HOW DISAPOINTED I WAS YOU MORON.

But your friends are a bit different arent they. They cheat on a massive scale to win. And your so willing to defend them, appologize them. It took you MONTHS before you realised that the gosu-bg cheated their arse off in r8 (gosu-bg included several command members of fang at the time). Instead of might realising that the MH's were right to close down these folks, who were your friends, you bitched on AD didnt you.

And here we are again, exusing and defending TheProphet, compairing his hacking with speeding. r8 or r11, your always defending the cheaters.
And dont you dare compare my 'I sign up 2 more planets so I can deleted out of this sad round', with gosu's massive account-sharing, LDK's 'oooo, lets all have 10 planetsæ' or TheProphets hacking.

And just to finish this off, If the whole AD are so with you, how come your the biggest laugh?

I think its time for some popcorn for myself.
Are you really a retard? I don't even know/like TP or anything. I just made the comparisation with speeding.

Speeding gets PPLE KILLED, hacking doesn't. Any sane human being know what it worse. If you really think differently then you're a bigger idiot then you appear to be.
And you still cheated loads more then me, hence to me you're just a low dirty cheater ruining the game for whatever reason. Wasn't it you who yelled about Webangel giving out his pass r10 for the same STUPID reason as you did?
You might accuse all my friends and some fellow HC's, but you will NEVER and I repeat NEVER find anything wrong with my planet. I've been clean and between you and me, YOU are the cheater. That's still worse then knowing cheaters like I do.

And I believe in innoncent untill proven guilty. Multihunters are the most incapable bunch of pple using the most silly and rediculous system to prevent cheating, but that's my own opinion.

get a clue, really. If you think I'm defending TP (which I'm not and JC even made a good post about it) then all I can do is have pity for such poor poor human being.

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Sep 2004, 01:28   #75
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

grow up kids.
bye TP, never knew you, just your nice rep and the fact that you broke some naps and tried to hurt my gal.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 18:33   #76
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Hi, Im a retard who have smocked so much weed, I cant remember anything
ho ho ho, when did I yell at WA? Like I cared about about fang taking a hit in r10, I wasnt even playing.. Time to grow up kjel.
The rest is just the usual kjeldoran bs, so Im not going to waste more time replying to you.
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 19:26   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
ho ho ho, when did I yell at WA? Like I cared about about fang taking a hit in r10, I wasnt even playing.. Time to grow up kjel.
The rest is just the usual kjeldoran bs, so Im not going to waste more time replying to you.
Let's hope this time you keep your promises and NOT reply to ANY of my posts EVER again. Would atleast get rid of 1 troll from AD. Even this reply is funny, you weren't able to reply to what I said so you just said it was the usual BS ... you go man !!!

FA Gaming community

Unread 7 Sep 2004, 01:34   #78
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
First of all, again you're plain lying. What I posted was to point out that a driving offense is more severe in most European countries then hacking is.
I'd be interested to know what led you to this conclusion. I can state for certainty that in the UK hacking carries a more sever offence than a minor driving offence such as speeding. If you don't believe me, then look at offences such as Gaining Unauthorised Access, contrary to the Misuse of Computers Act. - and compare the penalties to those for offences such as speeding.

I suspect you made the statement that you did with no empirical data to back yourself up - you just somehow jumped to your conclusion. In the case of the UK, driving offences such as speeding carry relatively trivial offences (fines) - with more severe penalties being reserved for multiple offences or for those which cross beyond being mere breaches of Laws relating to Driving Conduct, and extend into the area of endangering other people's lives (Driving without due care and attention, etc).

Maybe you'd care to clarify your statement and explain the basis on which you concluded that jumping a red light is more severely punished than hacking in MOST (your word) European countries? You may be right - but I have serious doubts over that.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 02:47   #79
alch
Retired

Quote:
I'd be interested to know what led you to this conclusion. I can state for certainty that in the UK hacking carries a more sever offence than a minor driving offence such as speeding. If you don't believe me, then look at offences such as Gaining Unauthorised Access, contrary to the Misuse of Computers Act. - and compare the penalties to those for offences such as speeding.

I suspect you made the statement that you did with no empirical data to back yourself up - you just somehow jumped to your conclusion. In the case of the UK, driving offences such as speeding carry relatively trivial offences (fines) - with more severe penalties being reserved for multiple offences or for those which cross beyond being mere breaches of Laws relating to Driving Conduct, and extend into the area of endangering other people's lives (Driving without due care and attention, etc).

Maybe you'd care to clarify your statement and explain the basis on which you concluded that jumping a red light is more severely punished than hacking in MOST (your word) European countries? You may be right - but I have serious doubts over that.
Kjeldoran lives in one of the wierdest country ever, Belgium, they have their own strange laws, dont ask why.
But the fact we talking about TP, and he lives in England, if i remembe right, mean we do care about only UK law, which in this fact would send TP for few years in.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 07:54   #80
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
But the fact we talking about TP, and he lives in England, if i remembe right, mean we do care about only UK law, which in this fact would send TP for few years in.
Fags are reputedly very popular in prison.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:39   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid

Well,first of all I know this is the case in Belgium. I also know that most European countries are bound to the same international rules and that the UK somehow is an exception (Like they did with the euro). I can't tell this for sure, but the UK isn't what I'd call an avg European country.

I also know that hacking only recently became a "decent" topic in europe, and that alot of gouvernements in Europe have traffic and safety as one of their major concerns. Hence my only logical conclussion would be to assume that speeding is more important and more dangerous then hacking.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Sep 2004, 01:44   #82
alch
Retired

hi digital_hazard - aka Teh_prophet
now i can claim for myself the 10 credits bounty
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 10:35   #83
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

this was so to be expected hehehe

p.s. i doubt speeding is a bigger offence then hacking in most european countries... else show us some proof.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 12:09   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
this was so to be expected hehehe

p.s. i doubt speeding is a bigger offence then hacking in most european countries... else show us some proof.
howmuch death pple has hacking caused worldwide? Howmuch crippled and handicaped for life pple has hacking caused worldwide? Or do you value Financial loss over Health loss? You think money is more important then your life?

What is it with you pple, I'd rather have all my money robbed by hacking then being run over by a car and spend the rest of my days in a wheelchair ...

Maybe I'm the only one but I have a complete different look on these things then most of you pple. Both hacking as speeding are terribly wrong but nonetheless, I rather be hacked then killed. I don't see why good friends like alch make such a ****ing fuss about to me the most obvious thing.

And then there are the morons twisting my every word I say ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Sep 2004, 12:23   #85
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

"if u dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" - Ronnie's Mum

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 13:29   #86
alch
Retired

Quote:
howmuch death pple has hacking caused worldwide? Howmuch crippled and handicaped for life pple has hacking caused worldwide? Or do you value Financial loss over Health loss? You think money is more important then your life?

What is it with you pple, I'd rather have all my money robbed by hacking then being run over by a car and spend the rest of my days in a wheelchair ...

Maybe I'm the only one but I have a complete different look on these things then most of you pple. Both hacking as speeding are terribly wrong but nonetheless, I rather be hacked then killed. I don't see why good friends like alch make such a ****ing fuss about to me the most obvious thing.

And then there are the morons twisting my every word I say ...
hey kj - i know a guy who stole 10 million of dollars, and guess what he didnt kill anyone or didnt do any harm to someone, but i am almost sure the guy is around 10-15 years in jail for several accusation linked to the fact he stole, lied, and done much more.

So guess what, hacking dont kill, but hacking can end in stealing information worth more than 10 millions, in hacking, you not only break into a propriety which is not yours (first accusation), but you also steal (second accusation), and much more thing you can find that are caused by hackers/crackers. i must say that that alone can send you in jail for several years.
Unread 12 Sep 2004, 17:10   #87
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
hey kj - i know a guy who stole 10 million of dollars, and guess what he didnt kill anyone or didnt do any harm to someone, but i am almost sure the guy is around 10-15 years in jail for several accusation linked to the fact he stole, lied, and done much more.

So guess what, hacking dont kill, but hacking can end in stealing information worth more than 10 millions, in hacking, you not only break into a propriety which is not yours (first accusation), but you also steal (second accusation), and much more thing you can find that are caused by hackers/crackers. i must say that that alone can send you in jail for several years.
yet you don't get killed by it. and let's not go out of proportions ok. I only COMPARED what TP did with someone drving through a red light. What TP did might infect a few computers and waste some money. Driving through a red light can cause a fatal accident.

Hence my point that there are worse things in this world and one of them is the example I gave.

FA Gaming community

Unread 13 Sep 2004, 09:57   #88
RealJames
Retired at the top

This is getting waaay out of hand.

Driving through red lights is bad. Doing what TP did is bad.

Mmmkay?

Unread 15 Sep 2004, 08:19   #89
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

sad to see you go mate although you have annoyed many people ,i wasnt one of those

good luck !!
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 08:55   #90
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

i guess another point is ... PA community doesnt care if anyone of us drives through a red traffic light ( REAL LIFE etc ) but a lot of ppl care (and complain HERE) when ppl hurt their online life etc

and i think that's what happened here .... so what TP did might not be THAT bad but in our cute lil community it moves up the scale.

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2004, 09:30   #91
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
i guess another point is ... PA community doesnt care if anyone of us drives through a red traffic light ( REAL LIFE etc ) but a lot of ppl care (and complain HERE) when ppl hurt their online life etc

and i think that's what happened here .... so what TP did might not be THAT bad but in our cute lil community it moves up the scale.
you're correct there.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2004, 08:45   #92
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

horay we made an end to this "discussion"

bye bye T_P

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2004, 09:10   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupp
horay we made an end to this "discussion"

bye bye T_P
all credits go to you for this one

let's move to the next thread ....

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Sep 2004, 11:35   #94
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
mentor team... and you know what he's done... heh good on you...and tbh i don't give a shit what you think should be and shouldn't be in a quit thread. he knew people would say stuff about him be4 he started a quit thread to get the attention. deal with it.

and as has been said alot be4. there is a difference between being a saint and doing the stuff he did.
P.S. i thought forest was a friend of yours? guess you like your friends being treated like he was? good on you assassin

Cypher.. are you 6 years old? one did you even read the comments i made? EVERYONE in the PA community has cheated, lied, backstabbed.. just look at your own alliance for this round telling everyone there shouldnt be any naps of any kind then somhow being in control of over 150 planets when theres a 100 memberbase limit.. your alliance nappend with over 50 other planets and they were also the only dam planets that could make any effect on 1up.. plus the secret allies of VSN. Everyone lies and cheats in PA.. but yes did i not say ealier that what TP did was indeed wrong? And for you and forest to post a comment like that then perhaps it shud be me whos considering my 'freinds' within PA. I was GC when TP was booted.. if i favoured TP wud i have booted him? Think before you speak perhaps.. and commenting on me being a Mentor amuses me.. reminds me of a 5 yr old in a playground saying 'my dads bigger then yours' just to get the upper hand on somone. I cant be bothered to argue this fact.. others in this thread say Tps actions where bad and then just move on.. its people like you that wont shut up. May i ask how TP effected you directly cypher? Not forest.. not the others.. im asking you.. if he didnt then perhaps you should say your part and be quiet like others have? Think i made my point. And forest.. think what you like if you dare to say that comment about freindship.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 13:54   #95
alch
Retired

testing something
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 15:48   #96
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Yawn. What the heck is Planetarion and who subscribed me to this thread? Back to the cave!
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 17:10   #97
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

were you trying to get TP back, alch? I'll text him if you want
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 18:09   #98
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
were you trying to get TP back, alch? I'll text him if you want
Too late

p3nguin Founder
Unread 17 Nov 2008, 19:26   #99
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor View Post
Yawn. What the heck is Planetarion and who subscribed me to this thread? Back to the cave!
behem0th o/

Hows life in the cave?

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote