User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 May 2008, 11:56   #351
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Rumad is ace. He logs in every 6th month and says "hi" and the whole forum goes mad
Unread 9 May 2008, 21:56   #352
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
can you remove this trolling post please jbg.
Yeah but then I'd have to remove yours for the same reason.
Unread 16 May 2008, 20:01   #353
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
When you accuse an alliance of cheating, you attack their reputation. Now while we don't mind being hated for a number of reasons, I personally find being our alliance being accused of cheating as a vicious outrage.

As JBG has posted, a large number of Ascendancy's players stance and record on cheating is exemplary. Whatever our strategies, we are people who respect the nature of the game and as experienced players, I think a lot of us know the importance of following the rules of play. In fact, when people have changed game mechanics/rules to stop us from utilising our strategies, we have just accepted it and moved on while voicing our opinion on the issue.

Ascendancy have every right to defend their reputation on an accusation that is entirely false. While people can use any excuse they like to get people to attack Ascendancy, I think we're right to point out that this accusation is absurd. People have every right to attack Ascendancy for a number of reasons (fat, political, pure dislike, gaining access to an arbiter) but to use this excuse was pretty substandard.

In terms of the passwords, every alliance uses espionage and has used logins of other people's arbiters before. Whoever used them used them without knowing how those logins had been obtained and are blameless. Whoever got them by foul means is to blame and should be held accountable. In terms of situations like these, these should be left to the MH/relevant authorities, in my opinion - and it's why we have those rules on this forum. Why? Because, you or I are not in a position to make these decisions.

In terms of exilition getting over it, whatever they may or may not have got over, many of Ascendancy certainly haven't. They were horrifically victimised and we were all burdened with a ridiculous support planet rule as a result, which was bad for the game. So if you think the approach of labelling an alliance as 'cheats' to get ahead is in any way justifiable, well you can second guess my opinion on that.

To be honest the logic of your argument is entirely false as it entirely ignores the context of the whole situation and in the history of the gane.

BULL, BULL and more BULL

You and your scum sucking bunch of cheats are nothing but that, to say thay a person is completely blameless for using a login/password he has no right to use is nothing more than an attempt to hide the fact that you and your scum alliance could not win without cheating.

To make an analogy, if a Gun maker manufactures a Gun, and hands it to you, and you then use it to rob or kill, who is to blame? Not the Gun maker, he gave you it in good faith, you are to blame for using it, and the law would enforce that. It certainly wouldnt be Mr Smith and Weston in the dock.

Arguably your crime is not murder, and in the scheme of things amounts to nothing more than stupidity, but to claim you and your members are not responsible is nothing but a lie.

So therefore you stand accused of
1. Theft of a persons private information
2. Using that information for personal gain
3. Passing on information you had no right to have
4. Being a liar.

Congrats your a bunch of Retards

Judge xVx
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 20:17   #354
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. never happened. This has been pointed out numerous times in the thread but considering you've only managed to reply now, three weeks after anything actually happened I'll forgive you for not managing to read the whole thing.
Unread 16 May 2008, 20:27   #355
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Also passwords don't kill people
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 20:54   #356
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future

Ascendants do!
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:08   #357
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
1. never happened. This has been pointed out numerous times in the thread but considering you've only managed to reply now, three weeks after anything actually happened I'll forgive you for not managing to read the whole thing.
Expl8t remembered that he didn't steal them?
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:12   #358
JonnyBGood
Banned

Well, firstly it hasn't been shown that he did. Secondly, and this is what I was referring to, ascribing the actions of one individual who was in an alliance for about two days of the round to the alliance as a whole is a fairly strange way of doing things.
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:24   #359
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, firstly it hasn't been shown that he did. Secondly, and this is what I was referring to, ascribing the actions of one individual who was in an alliance for about two days of the round to the alliance as a whole is a fairly strange way of doing things.
Still, nothing has been shown proof wise that I know of, and absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence. But I incorrectly took your post to mean that he had remembered something new (that he didn't steal the logins).
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:02   #360
Judge
Doh!

Quote:

I replied 2 weeks ago, and yes it did happen, someone without my consent accessed xVx alliance website using my login/pswd.

I never gave consent, so therefore it was stolen and used without my consent.

To say that they are blameless is to ignore the facts, and the fact remains that they are cheating scum.
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:05   #361
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh shut up and do what your user title says
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:07   #362
Judge
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
oh shut up and do what your user title says
Trolling is fun, but does not contribute to the discussion.

Thank you
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:09   #363
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
I replied 2 weeks ago, and yes it did happen, someone without my consent accessed xVx alliance website using my login/pswd.

I never gave consent, so therefore it was stolen and used without my consent.

To say that they are blameless is to ignore the facts, and the fact remains that they are cheating scum.
That one was neither me nor anyone to do with Ascendancy. You can thank nox for that one I believe.