User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2007, 22:05   #1
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
round 23 predictions

so with many old alliances returning this should be an intresting thread , so lets have some predictions

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 22:12   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 23 predictions

it would help if you provided some of your own to get the thread going?
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 22:23   #3
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Id suppose CT\VGN\TGV would be strong contenders yet again. It will be a interesting round, maybe ministry can mix it up aswell?
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 22:33   #4
AdmV0rl0n

AdmV0rl0n is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: round 23 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
Id suppose CT\VGN\TGV would be strong contenders yet again. It will be a interesting round, maybe ministry can mix it up aswell?
Well, my money is on some fat alliances making a fat big block, ending the round in days in real terms, and one will end up on top through 'diplomacy'. In the meantime PAteam will pick out a few planets for the sacrificial lamb treatment to show the community they bow down to the alliance gods, and ZikUnion will turn up 2/3s through the round and attempt to steal the crown for best small bunch of players.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 22:55   #5
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Other contenders would be the likes of Jenova, eX (or its alter ego?), destiny(?) who I feel are all bigger contenders than those that u wrote about bar CT.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 22:57   #6
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Have the last round alliances lost much in the way of members? Im not really up to date in the ally situation, alas destiny can ofc surprise.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:02   #7
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Have the last round alliances lost much in the way of members? Im not really up to date in the ally situation, alas destiny can ofc surprise.
I think that favourable political situation had alot to do with how last rnd ended? My out of the loop view of it all anyway..
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:12   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Id suppose CT\VGN\TGV would be strong contenders yet again.
I think ONE if any will end in top 3. Tbh i think Ministry looking strong favorites to win the round with there laid back, we actually have great players approach.

Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:28   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

1. ct
2. ministry
3.destiny
4. asc
5. rock
6. vengance
7.vision
8.tgv
9. orbit
10. insomnia

thats how i see the top 10 although it will depend on where the returning alliances garner their players from

-Rommel
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:34   #10
Tesla
Custom User Title

did the bus that has "eXilition" written in huge letters on it just pass my house then.. ? :|
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:36   #11
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
did the bus that has "eXilition" written in huge letters on it just pass my house then.. ? :|
lol, i didnt get chance to see the bus, i was to busy watchin gzambo place Orbit infront of Jenova. In all fairness i think he just wrote down the first 10 alliances he could think of.
Unread 16 Aug 2007, 23:47   #12
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

well vgn tgv and jen will probably be targeted from end of protection

-Rommel
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 00:55   #13
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
well exi will probably be targeted from end of protection
now it's right i guess.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 04:11   #14
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I can't see Destiny and Insomnia faring both well, as they share a good bunch of players who will have to make a choice of who to join... they should merge before round starts.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 05:31   #15
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HEI GUYS I THINK ASCENDANCY WILL WIN!!!

(lolz)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:17   #16
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

To be honest i think you're all overpredicting what CT has to offer this round more than a lot.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:29   #17
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Taking into account that CT's "Destiny BG" will probably not be with CT, then the evident departure of the influential high commander aNgRy****, Conspiracy definately looks to skate on thin ice. Whether what the likes of ROCK, Vengeance, and TGV can offer is anywhere near enough to challenge Destiny or Ministry is an interesting question. Oh no, that's a very optimistic way to make it, let's just say they're probably pretty much out of the top spot game.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:32   #18
Tearz
Peter Pwn

Tearz will become famous soon enoughTearz will become famous soon enough

1. Ministry
2. Destiny
3. CT
4. ROCK
5. Insomnia
Tearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:36   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seriously guys exilition actually are playing. We shut down ascendancy because too many ****ing assholes were joining exi and hanging around with us without bothering to tell anyone what they were doing.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:47   #20
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i realy doubt CT will be in a position to fight for #1 next round, they simply lost to many players.

i guess the rankings would be:
#1 Jenova
#2 Dest
#3 whoever blocks with one of the two others
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 10:54   #21
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

due to exilitons round statistic they are in the position to recruit every top player they want so
its up to alliance hc's what will happen. some alliances prefer preround naps that causes tensions between a few parties. If there is a longer cooperation to bring exilition down the usual suspects will win but I cant see it happen really. Atleast I hope there is a common goal to make it a hell of a battle this time with all the Alliances playing, so the prediction can only go:

a)
1. exilition
2. probably VGN/CT
3. all others

or

b)
1. VGN/CT
2. exilition
3. all others

----
on a sidenote: Destiny wont merge with Insomnia, we have own goals this round!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 11:00   #22
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I can't see Destiny and Insomnia faring both well, as they share a good bunch of players who will have to make a choice of who to join... they should merge before round starts.
Destiny and InSomnia will not be merging for the round

we simply have our own agenda seperate of what Destiny has and a merger between the 2 would not be beneficial to inSomnia and i presume it will not be beneficial for Destiny.

inSomnia will play as a stand alone alliance for the upcomuing round and many rounds to come afterwards

Mek
InSomnia HC

p.s on topic:

1: Jenova
2. who cares

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 11:24   #23
Tesla
Custom User Title

1. eXilition
2. who cares
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 11:38   #24
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Mek
InSomnia HC

p.s on topic:

1: Jenova
2. who cares
One is suprised that you didn't nominate InSomnia for first place.....and that in fact you don't even care
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 11:54   #25
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
One is suprised that you didn't nominate InSomnia for first place.....and that in fact you don't even care
Realistic expectations towards own performances always strike me as more respectable than saying that ur going to win and then end 4th or worse.*
The dont care part is probably more there for the adoring public. I.e he thinks that whoever reads what he writes there wont care. But u already knew all of this didnt u ? :|

*not saying that Insomnia wont win..
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 11:58   #26
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1. eXilitidancy
2. Who cares. Seriously.

If exilition wouldn`t play I`d say that VGN win. But since eXi are back, well, bye bye rest.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 12:02   #27
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Realistic expectations towards own performances always strike me as more respectable than saying that ur going to win and then end 4th or worse.*
The dont care part is probably more there for the adoring public. I.e he thinks that whoever reads what he writes there wont care. But u already knew all of this didnt u ? :|

*not saying that Insomnia wont win..
I was just suprised he nominated Jenova to be honest - I certainly do prefer realistic predictions
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 12:04   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

#1 eXilition
#2-10 the rest of the alliances who are too shit to deal with eXiliton
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 12:28   #29
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

i'm amazed that people even consider us in this, 3/4 of our memberbase havent played PA since PAX and are used to a totally different game and game mechanics. Don't feed our e-penises :/

exilition will prolly lurk in the shadow and reveal a list over 70 ex top 10 players that suddenly found their way to the dark side.

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 12:41   #30
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
because i honestly dont think we will be competing on the same level as the likes of Jenova, exilition(?) etc

so that is why i did not list us in 1st. i hope that this has cleared up your confusion as to why i did not list ourselves as #1.

and tbh i listed Jenova because i feel that they are possibly one of the ones who can pull it off. i mean nobody expected VgN - TGV - CT to be the top 3 last round. so i feel that Jenova winning is not such a far fetched possibility.

gl to assman etc for next round tho

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 19:58   #31
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

i dont see how anyone can make any form of accurate predictions as to what will happen next round.
Too many new alliances are appearing, all of who in the past have played for the win. The "top" players are gonna spread themselves thin in rd 23 so that is why i believe it will be too close to tell positions.
But i shall do a random prediction anyway.

1st. eXilition (should they play)
2-5th CT/VGN/TGV/ND
6-10th ROCK/InS/Dest/Orbit/Jenova
11-15th Asc/F-crew/VsN/SPQR/Ministry
(these are in no particular order)

Thats how i see it ending up.
2nd to 5th will be very close and there will be a gap between 5th and 6th.
6th to 10th will again be very close, leaving only a small gap between 10th and lower alliances.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 22:31   #32
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1) eXilition (if they play but i'm pretty certain they are)
2) VgN
3) Destiny
4) Jenova
5) Rock
6) CT
7) InSomnia
8) Tides of Fire
9) Orbit
10) Subh

I've left out ascendancy & ministry in my prediction.
Ascendancy depends on how much they care and what players they have left with people going to eXilition, Ministry & other alliances.
Ministry I left out caus basicly i know little about them, who they are, how they play etc etc. Depends on how serious they are prepared to take it I guess, just hope it won't be like the round elysium returned & sucked ass...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 22:44   #33
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

1) vgn
2) eXilition ( i hope a nice big war comes out of this round to stop exil winning)
3) destiny
4)jenova
5)InSomnia

gl all and have a good round
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 22:53   #34
furball

There might be a big war but it'll be eXilition winning it.
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 23:42   #35
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
well i would love to see a lot of allys all group and go to war with exi and so every one that they can be defeated but whether this happens or not we will soon see
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2007, 23:42   #36
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

1. Ascendancy
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 03:26   #37
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Ministry I left out caus basicly i know little about them, who they are, how they play etc etc. Depends on how serious they are prepared to take it I guess, just hope it won't be like the round elysium returned & sucked ass...
we're worse than elysium, this our what, 5th comeback to different games? we like to be big and write our comebacks in bold, and our excuses are only in small print in spam forums...
and serious? come to our channel and experience the seriousness first hand

Ministry for life.
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 07:42   #38
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Since both nitina and cartman are saying they know nothing about exil playing next round, and theres a note saying it was a wind up on someone elses part, i dont get why your all listing them .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2007, 10:11   #39
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
Since both nitina and cartman are saying they know nothing about exil playing next round, and theres a note saying it was a wind up on someone elses part, i dont get why your all listing them .
I'm not saying it was your fault
Although you could have done more
Unread 19 Aug 2007, 14:09   #40
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

if eX plays

1: eX
2: eX kneedog alliance1
3: eX kneedog alliance2
4: someother alliance

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 22:33   #41
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

1) eXilition (if they play)
2) VgN
3) Jenova
4) InSomnia
5) Destiny
6) Rock
7) Tides of Fire
8) Subh
9) New Dawn
10) Orbit
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 23:12   #42
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

1) Destiny
2) Jenova
3) VGN
4) TGV
5) CT
6) ND
7) Subh
8) InS
9) Ministry
10) ToF

Ofc if ex play they'd clearly beat all the above, but very dubious that they will play. Ministry could do alot better as iv no idea of the calibre of players that are coming back for them, all i know is that shak has seriously hairy legs and isnt to be messed with.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2007, 23:23   #43
Veil05
NE

1) eXilition
2) Ministry
3) CT
4) Destiny
5) VGN
6) HR
7) Subh
8) TGV
9) InS
10) ToF

Ofc, i know nothing about planetarion so my guess is to be taken lightly.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:23   #44
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Seriously guys exilition actually are playing. We shut down ascendancy because too many ****ing assholes were joining exi and hanging around with us without bothering to tell anyone what they were doing.
I heard you joined?

My prediction is without Asc and with xi, no-one will get anywhere near exi.

#1 by miles will be exi and #2/3/4/5 will be the alliances who bumlick exi the most.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:28   #45
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I heard you joined?

My prediction is without Asc and with xi, no-one will get anywhere near exi.

#1 by miles will be exi and #2/3/4/5 will be the alliances who bumlick exi the most.
and u intend to be one of them right?

Ministry for life.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:31   #46
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Because eXilition are all so superhuman, and there's no way to beat them so there's no point in trying!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:32   #47
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Because eXilition are all so superhuman, and there's no way to beat them so there's no point in trying!
can't we just declare exi for winners of r23 and not play it?

Ministry for life.
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:34   #48
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
Either that or you can all pay me £5 and ill come round and kick you in the nuts. Same result i guess
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:34   #49
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
That's a Ministry habit as far as I am aware. Welcome back, BA

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2007, 11:35   #50
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

1) eXilition
2) VgN
3) CT
4) Destiny
5) Tides of Fire
6) Insomnia
7) ROCK
8) Jenova
9) Subh
10) New Dawn
R30 BREAK