User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2003, 01:02   #1
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
[insert paralell stories here]

So, what went on in the para's this round?

Can share the completely not-interesting story of mine (p4) atleast.
We started out as a fairly rubbish gal, swapping semi-active gc's 2-3 times the first week, which lead to us getting kicked out due to low activity. Which was 'go figure', we couldnt get a rep sorted so hence, we never got our peeps added to the p-chans.
Twas 2 hot damn nervous days when we got the boot, we expected incs ofc, but never got any. After cussing a lot on RIT (wasnt i polite? :P), and sweet-talking Nova, we got an exiled guy to the gal the second evening. Turns out he was already added to some proper chans cause he was the gc of another gal in the p, and he joined our gal at pretty much the exact time they started discussing my gal, so ofc he put in a few good words I dont think anybody minded when he told them afterwards he had exiled to our gal though (;
We were then let back in, and it was all well afterwards

I only once heard of anything special going on, that was when a certain gal got kicked on 'strange' grounds, followed by heavy RaH-incs the morning after, they mailed most of the gals in-p and told us the whole story, logs and all, and asked us to be gentle :P

My opinion from this round, and from hearing about others para's, is that in a random round big/friendly p-allies clearly > elite-ones.
[f4p] rocked til the last day. People very rarely broke the nap, def-calls were covered several times/day, and it was definatly the best one i ever been active in.
Wtg RIT and Nova (only 2 ones i know of that activly 'ran' it)

-Former MoC/GC of 30:4
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 01:49   #2
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like my round 4 para.. TZ... Only p-alliance or c-alliance I've been in who worked really well. We where top19 gals in that para and universe was large. But nice with an alliance channel with over 100 people active at all times.. Defence allways covered. And I think the whole thing has to be credited to the command there. More or less a dictatorship =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 03:59   #3
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Para 5 was probably one of the most interesting parallels out there. It was a good thing that there were enough level heads up top to prevent anything stupid from happening. It seemed quite a few people really took the whole parallel 'alliance' too seriously though. People were ready to do 'authorized retals' against parallel 'alliance' members who defended against their attacks outside of the parallel. It was pretty rediculous at some points :-)

I would rather someone else post a good story about P5 though so I can argue... er I mean comment on their account.

*awaits someone commenting on my overuse of 'quotes'*
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 08:02   #4
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
I was asked tp post on P8 so here goes.

Frucht built t8p, and it was basically a way of making sure the top planets didnt hit each other.
Forest being Forest, I disliked not having memebrs lists,a nd not being able to sort my own problems.
Then Frucht was closed.

I immedietly put in topic of chan that t8p was closing and ppl were to pm me to join new room.
Some did, but not many, so I changed topic to 'Room closed, good luck in the round' at which point many ppl **** themselves and joined with us, t8r, the 8th rebellion.

We had the top planets and sat and killed off anyone in p8 we wished, and especially made use of the 'retals on friendly gals' rule that i made ppl agree to for acceptance.

We spent most of the time sittng in our channel waiting for incoming so we could retal

At one point, fairly early on, 33:8:1 hit one of us, so I orgainsed 24 hours of solid incoming and dropped him from 11 mill and 1k roids, where he was top 80, to 1 mill and under 100 roids, after he refused to pull on his target That kept everyone in line and made sure they were too worried about there own score/roids to even think about leaving.

The whole round was based around covering ou own alliances backs, for instance fang members would alert fang when we were attacking em, so attacks that were important were orgainsed in pm, and the trusted guys were given the best retals.

t8r was prob one of the safest places to be this round, LDK wouldnt attack us cause i told em that if they did i wuold have there members roided in para, and the other alliances were sorted by our own members

Ive enjoyed this round immensely, and was disappointed that it ended so soon but that is paf for the course.

Regards

Forest
The 8th Rebellion
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 09:34   #5
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
P3.

All the halfway decent gals were in OMG, with the smaller gals who didn't know what was going on trying to form their own Nap rather than join ours. We roided them in para when ever we were short of roids (at least I did). During the round I heard that for some reason 3-4 of the top gals in the para had been chucked out for some unforseen reason. This never really affected my gal at all much. My gal did manage to go from #300 or so during the middle of the round to finish at #177 with our Pbot history going up in 20s at times. (we were bashed from 235 back to 300 during this time as well).

Maybe someone who actually had something to do with OMG might be able to tell you more of what happened, because I had nothing to do with it really .

I've also just noticed we are now actually taged [L3]. I have no idea :/

-Monkeypimp (MoD 10:3)
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:37   #6
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I began in [OMG]. It actually fell apart pretty soon, and people were not being punished for attacking in P. It seems, though I'm not sure as I exiled myself mid-round, that people still kept the NAP and the tags stayed up for most of the round.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 10:38   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
P2 was ****, no wars, no excitement, nothing.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:02   #8
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
para5 was indeed fun, for the time i was in para5, after that i didn't even bother with para8 (my new home) after several self-exiles
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:31   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
P6 started with a single parallel alliance, 666, which was ****. Everybody was accepted, but nobody ever defended. So the top few (15?) galaxies broke off and started a new one, 6ad6oys, which hit a few 666 galaxies per day and actually defended each other! (crazy, getting defence!)

Quite fun really, and I was able to use the P alliance as my battle group, since I'm too **** to join a real one.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 11:48   #10
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
P6 started with a single parallel alliance, 666, which was ****. Everybody was accepted, but nobody ever defended. So the top few (15?) galaxies broke off and started a new one, 6ad6oys, which hit a few 666 galaxies per day and actually defended each other! (crazy, getting defence!)

Quite fun really, and I was able to use the P alliance as my battle group, since I'm too **** to join a real one.
Was quite funny when some was screaming for eta 5 p def for Derbio when he was attacked and I was screaming for fighters to attack him

A shame that some ppl in the p alliance actually had more loyalty towards the p then their own alliances :/
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:26   #11
Orean

Orean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
I second that.... Boring as hell
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:59   #12
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [insert paralell stories here]

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
I only once heard of anything special going on, that was when a certain gal got kicked on 'strange' grounds, followed by heavy RaH-incs the morning after, they mailed most of the gals in-p and told us the whole story, logs and all, and asked us to be gentle :P
that would be us; and it was certainly true...they only nicked roids from the inactives though.. considering we were biggest galaxy in-p by that time (i think atleast) it was fairly amusing to be kicked out.. AFAIK the reason we were kicked out was RIT wanted in-para roid fat targets for Rah ; and with us having very few raids on us, we had fairly fat half-inactives... Either way; we certainly didn't do anything hostile in-para, nor did any of us leech defence in #p4; we were all in all amazingly nice

They tried to arrange a couple of para raids the following days on us too though, afaik two were prevented due to we claiming targets in them, and a last one was cancelled due to bad coverage... Either way; I still believe we had too many friends in-para, if **** really had hit the fan with our galaxy, it could fast have turned into an ugly in-para war.. and there were too many people around able to organize good fleetcatches for anybody to want that

on a sidenote; my rulername this round was 'I'm not hyfe|away' .. and interestingly enough I was the only one in-gal not kicked from #p4 the whole time:
\o/i fooled them all \o/
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 16:33   #13
Tuhan
Enjoying life ...

Tuhan is an unknown quantity at this point
P3

Like Monkeypimp and Scouse said, most of the decent gals during the start are in the [OMG] parallel nap alliance (organized by Anakin). As the round progressed, I realized there are quite many gals in OMG allowing only some 10s of unNAPped gals. It was quite boring for our gal to, have to hit out of parallel all the time.

My gal 34:3 started as the #1 P3 gal until 29:3 overtook us after the first month. We were then in the Top10, with 29:3 being a few rank higher. Then we got bashed down by LDK (some from within the OMG) twice to #20+ then to #30+.

Later in the round, about 1 month left, seeing [OMG] as a non-effective alliance, a new P3 alliance was formed called Lucky3 or [L3] which had super harsh retal-oriented rules, which has alot of gals in it. But by then we have already got used to hitting out of P.

My conclusion is, our P3 alliance [OMG] was lousy in not properly identifying which gals are the real active gals and which are not, thus preventing active gals from hitting inactives due to them being in the same NAP. However, OMG did give us a good cover/protection during the critical starting stages of the round, where any P3 roid-fat gals were hit.
R4: 152:6:24 General Arclight of Carida [Tokra]
R5: 23:12:24 Tuhan of Syurga [ACID] - Sinners of Society
R6: 22:10:1 Chairman of I.O. Group of Companies [ACID][Olympus] - Draco Domiens
R7: 30:24:2 Director of Genting Highlands [VtS] - Kriminally Insane
R8 - R9: [Retired][Real Life]
R9.5: 34:3:15 Tuhan of Syurga [BoredOfRL][Fun] - Hidden Paradise
Tuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:20   #14
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
p6

p6 was rather boring after all too

666 was only a mere nap of almost all the gals and when the the top gals split up which were never 15 btw but at highest which was late in round 13 but not so important 666 wasnt able to fight back even a lil bit
there wasnt even a single para attack on us except on some gals attacking together with some allies of theirs but merely we dint find much opposition so it was no wonder that 666 was no threat to us but we dint do so well in outside defense and all eventho we had nice attacks.
At the end of round when the alliance wars started and especially after i left for holiday the alliance dropped into chaos rather.
We werent much leeter than 666 then except maybe that we had the top10 positions in para and they were way behind but thats the thing we wanted to achieve so it worked and im happy we dint have bigger opposition in para
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:27   #15
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
im from p3 too. boy it sucked there, [omg] became sh*t fast, when the big boys decided to attack. well, i must say tho, i enjoyed seeing 13mil score getting knocked off in 2 ticks from 29:3:1 at a fellow galmember .
Drvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:08   #16
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Drvar
im from p3 too. boy it sucked there, [omg] became sh*t fast, when the big boys decided to attack. well, i must say tho, i enjoyed seeing 13mil score getting knocked off in 2 ticks from 29:3:1 at a fellow galmember .
What can ya say, Legalize was a bitch for oversleeping, our in-gal pothead.

As for Tuhan's post about roid-fat P3 gals getting hit, most gals didn't really break the OMG NAP for quite a while, it slipped in the end when retals weren't given etc. and after Lucky3 was properly established it was a case of roid the inactives, which is as always inevitable.

Maddix was in my cluster this round though, didn't think he was one for empty threats tbh, but hey, nm.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 21:44   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: p6

Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
snip
You always were an overcritical slave driver
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:38   #18
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
p2 was a pile of wank
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:51   #19
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
Forest
The 8th Rebellion
You ran a tough group, but it worked
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 22:59   #20
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: p6

Quote:
Originally posted by Lei~
p6 was rather boring after all too

666 was only a mere nap of almost all the gals and when the the top gals split up which were never 15 btw but at highest which was late in round 13 but not so important 666 wasnt able to fight back even a lil bit
there wasnt even a single para attack on us except on some gals attacking together with some allies of theirs but merely we dint find much opposition so it was no wonder that 666 was no threat to us but we dint do so well in outside defense and all eventho we had nice attacks.
At the end of round when the alliance wars started and especially after i left for holiday the alliance dropped into chaos rather.
We werent much leeter than 666 then except maybe that we had the top10 positions in para and they were way behind but thats the thing we wanted to achieve so it worked and im happy we dint have bigger opposition in para
No wonder "we" couldn't fight back. Maybe you were lucky enoguh to end up in a fairly active gal, but most of us didn't Kinda harsh to attack a 5 times larger gal while all the [666] gals only have 3 peons online at once :S. Fortunately we onl had a few solo attacks from 6ad6oys on us, most attacks were by that banana boat guy, stupid basher.....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:24   #21
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Tuhan
P3

Like Monkeypimp and Scouse said, most of the decent gals during the start are in the [OMG] parallel nap alliance (organized by Anakin). As the round progressed, I realized there are quite many gals in OMG allowing only some 10s of unNAPped gals. It was quite boring for our gal to, have to hit out of parallel all the time.

My gal 34:3 started as the #1 P3 gal until 29:3 overtook us after the first month. We were then in the Top10, with 29:3 being a few rank higher. Then we got bashed down by LDK (some from within the OMG) twice to #20+ then to #30+.

Later in the round, about 1 month left, seeing [OMG] as a non-effective alliance, a new P3 alliance was formed called Lucky3 or [L3] which had super harsh retal-oriented rules, which has alot of gals in it. But by then we have already got used to hitting out of P.

My conclusion is, our P3 alliance [OMG] was lousy in not properly identifying which gals are the real active gals and which are not, thus preventing active gals from hitting inactives due to them being in the same NAP. However, OMG did give us a good cover/protection during the critical starting stages of the round, where any P3 roid-fat gals were hit.

My rule book harsh.. c'moon.. *grins*

And about legalize's fleet loss.. can say only ROFL.. sended him pa msg saying u'll need to recall anyways due to treaties, but he was way too drunk to get online in time to get a nscan even.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 00:51   #22
Korona

Korona is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: [insert paralell stories here]

Quote:
Originally posted by hyfe
that would be us; and it was certainly true...they only nicked roids from the inactives though.. considering we were biggest galaxy in-p by that time (i think atleast) it was fairly amusing to be kicked out..
28:4 was the biggest gal in p4 for just about the whole round..
Korona is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 05:56   #23
HyPeRiOn
Batman

HyPeRiOn is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing exciting that I know of happened in P10. When I exiled myself there all I knew was my gal had a NAP with most of the other big gals and I did my roiding in the non-napped gals, usually the smaller ones cause i attack alone

Round 2 - 7:10:?? Helreg of Jurgion
Round 3 - 3:13: 15 SystemShock of Xarruth
Round 4 - 76:4:5 Ice Demon of the Frozen Wastelands
Round 5 - 21:7:10 Beerantula of Corona Borleias
Round 6 - 8:1:1 SystemShock of Xarruth
Round 7 - 8:9:6 <i can't remember>
Round 9.5 - 41:10:19 Maverick of the Top Gun Flight School
HyPeRiOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 06:14   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
P8 was boring, but I met some nice folks.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 06:29   #25
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Orean
I second that.... Boring as hell

________
Toyota starlet history

Last edited by lrytas; 26 Feb 2011 at 19:44.
lrytas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 07:15   #26
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: p6

Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok
Fortunately we onl had a few solo attacks from 6ad6oys on us, most attacks were by that banana boat guy, stupid basher.....
I only attacked solo few times on the [666] gals and I never ment to bash anyone. I am sorry the one time I did actually kill off 4 mill of a target that didnt flee his fleet :/

So stop accusing me of beeing a basher please...
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 09:20   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
P9 was boring.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 10:13   #28
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
P1 was peacefull (boring) never got attacked once.......
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 14:13   #29
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking lol

P2 was cool.. always easy roids to get there
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 20:46   #30
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Heh, I was so active in P6, I don't even recognise any of the previous posters

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 22:22   #31
Thex
Average Thex

Thex will become famous soon enoughThex will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
P8 was boring, but I met some nice folks.
Never met you - always wanted to. Respected your posts etc etc.

Shame, probably never will now.

P8 was predicatable - Forest ran T8R like a true professional, its just sad so many people didn't see it coming. If you've played more than one round of PA, it was freek obvious dammit! Understand PA politics and you'll see it happening every round, yet you still bleet! Me wonders why you play at all.

My alliance is [BIG]ger than yours

[ex LOST], [ex IF], [ex G-II]
Thex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 02:55   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Quote:
nuff said

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 05:21   #33
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
p10 was nothing too special either, started off as most gals being in the p ally, then a select few of us broke off and made an elite group, not sure if much action happened as i tend to stay away from c/p alliances.
i ended up purposely killing my planet and suiciding on cypher, i was then kicked from this elite group and thats pretty much it

predictable stuff really...
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:43   #34
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Forest
Forest
The 8th Rebellion
t8r was FUN! Except for when one of the crackheads in the gal I was in sent in-parra attack and refused to pull. Got more incoming than you would think possible mid-game on a small guy. But, t8r was a whole lot of fun....

- Elevator

R9.5: Hesitation 20:8:4
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:52   #35
TeraHertz
TeraHertz? Who's that?

TeraHertz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [insert paralell stories here]

Quote:
So, what went on in the para's this round?

Wtg RIT and Nova (only 2 ones i know of that activly 'ran' it)

-Former MoC/GC of 30:4

I second that
Some supsect goings on there with certain galaxies having breakages overlooked (or forgotten?) and others being kicked out for attacking out para RaH members or whatever the tenious reason was, but overall p4 worked fairly well.

-Former GC of 14:4
TeraHertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:49   #36
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
P1 - no info
P2 - sliekas, babausis, isnuki and co. practically owned the parallel. The heaviest LDK presence here perhaps.
P3 - no info
P4 - no info
P5 - the best parallel this round, also a very heavy LDK presence. The best parallel alliance in r9.5, sometimes turning into a laughable mess.
P6 - boring
P7 - no info
P8 - the second part of the round was pretty good for the parallel, with some strong moves by it's alliance. None of LDK celebrities/organizers.
P9 - alliance with Yeh as CEO. How much more funny can it get? Pathetic and boring. And zerocore is sheshtas!
P10 - a dozen of major LDK planets, some superb attacks/fleetcatches. Nothing really threatening to LDK or at least a tincy bit organized against it.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:34   #37
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point
p7

p7 was an easy as piss parallel, started off with a nap which I think Klendau, Sk8az and Valle attempted to run, i was only their to get in the nap list and then never joined the channel after so i duno what happened after that. Pretty much every other day there was a new p7 tag and you could get away with murder. 70% of my roids were from p7. I think the main gals here were 46.7, 34.7 and 6.7. I know for a fact 6.7 didn't get much incomings other than from 46.7 but they never could landed on us.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:57   #38
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox

P9 - alliance with Yeh as CEO. How much more funny can it get? Pathetic and boring. And zerocore is sheshtas!
I was in it
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 20:28   #39
zamoda

zamoda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
P1 - no info
P2 - sliekas, babausis, isnuki and co. practically owned the parallel. The heaviest LDK presence here perhaps.
P3 - no info
P4 - no info
P5 - the best parallel this round, also a very heavy LDK presence. The best parallel alliance in r9.5, sometimes turning into a laughable mess.
P6 - boring
P7 - no info
P8 - the second part of the round was pretty good for the parallel, with some strong moves by it's alliance. None of LDK celebrities/organizers.
P10 - a dozen of major LDK planets, some superb attacks/fleetcatches. Nothing really threatening to LDK or at least a tincy bit organized against it.
I hate you
zamoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 23:04   #40
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
P9 was boring.

Mildly.

It was VERY boring. Almost, offendingly boring. Lucky Lucky I had one interesting person in my galaxy. The other one online in addition to me.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 01:35   #41
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah, what a luck did my gal have
in para with all of them and then being incluster with Zerocore and Lrytas most of the round

Those low eta launches killed us slowly
And p2e always claimed to retal the attackers on p2e members,
but they never dared to hit one of the LDK ppl in para.
I still wonder if the p2e HC had a nap with LDK or something or were just scared.

My gal paid for their in para launches on LDK, but at least we had a lot of fun.
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:05   #42
EB\afk
AFK

EB\afk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Denniz
Yeah, what a luck did my gal have
in para with all of them and then being incluster with Zerocore and Lrytas most of the round

Those low eta launches killed us slowly
And p2e always claimed to retal the attackers on p2e members,
but they never dared to hit one of the LDK ppl in para.
I still wonder if the p2e HC had a nap with LDK or something or were just scared.

My gal paid for their in para launches on LDK, but at least we had a lot of fun.

http://www.speedis.org/images/350051.jpg

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:22   #43
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Elevator
t8r was FUN! Except for when one of the crackheads in the gal I was in sent in-parra attack and refused to pull. Got more incoming than you would think possible mid-game on a small guy. But, t8r was a whole lot of fun....

- Elevator

R9.5: Hesitation 20:8:4
I enjoyed that a lot.

Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:33   #44
Carlow
p00ves

Carlow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Carlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 13:54   #45
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by EB\afk
http://www.speedis.org/images/350051.jpg

The page cannot be displayed

:\
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 16:00   #46
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: [insert paralell stories here]

Quote:
Originally posted by Korona
28:4 was the biggest gal in p4 for just about the whole round..
34:4 catched alot galaxys after i landed there during self-exile.
if i´m correct, then we where ranked 2-4th in para when round ended (don´t remebere the stuff really, and besides i´m drunk atm)
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:00   #47
boss1
EVIL X-CeLL

boss1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RealJames
P9 was boring.
It sure was
R4:KRT
R5:TC/TX
R6:NOS/CELL
R7:CELL/WP
R8:WP
R9:WP
R9,5:WP
boss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 18:45   #48
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The page cannot be displayed

:\
It's just one of those regular P2 ownage attacks parsed in pilkara.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 20:06   #49
EB\afk
AFK

EB\afk is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's just one of those regular P2 ownage attacks parsed in pilkara.
no its more like how many escorts ldk needs to take out a 14mil planet
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 20:43   #50
Naris
Aesir [Founder]

Naris is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyConrad
Was quite funny when some was screaming for eta 5 p def for Derbio when he was attacked and I was screaming for fighters to attack him

A shame that some ppl in the p alliance actually had more loyalty towards the p then their own alliances :/
Well, I really doubt that.
I think it was shame to see you ppl raiding gal. 50+ with several spy planets and farms in in the p6 over and over again. I did not say you in person did it, but some did from those p-alliances.
Instead roiding elsewhere in the universe, and the only reason was the horrible galaxies in 50+ due to free rnd.

I think most of the p-alliances in 6. was a bunch of cowards who did not cooperate with eachother.
It was nothing compare to 24th in rnd 4 or 36th in rnd 6.
Round 8 Plushlab,Adelante,Nos
Round 9.5 Aesir Hc.
Round 10. Aesir Hc.
Public Channel #Aesir {Guild of the "Blue Wheel alliance party"}
----------------------------------------
http://aesir.rizzo-online.com/
Naris is offline   Reply With Quote