User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:15   #1
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Did you accept Nitz ?

http://pastebin.com/m7149e0c7

I recieved this from a source i WILL NOT reveal on january 6th !

Did you accept Nitz this round ?
Maverick, how much intel have you had from this ?

Top Tip - If your going to spy, dont tell a soul :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:20   #2
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Did you accept Nitz ?

[15:18] -Munin- *:*:* (Cat) Score: 5893338 Value: 4792818 Size: 658 Nick: [Nitz] Alliance: Omen

Nitz never applied to join Ascendancy. It probably wouldn't have worked anyway, anyone who plays Cathaaargh gets viewed with a lot of suspicion as they clearly aren't all that good at Planetarion.

* Forgot for a sec that co-ords are bad again. Not like people can't check it on their own anyway.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:21   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Maverick using spies?

Whatever next!
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:21   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

nitz went inactive two weeks in and was pretty honest to everyone about being omen, I doubt he even applied to any of those allies...
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:27   #5
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
[15:18] -Munin- *:*:* (Cat) Score: 5893338 Value: 4792818 Size: 658 Nick: [Nitz] Alliance: Omen

Nitz never applied to join Ascendancy. It probably wouldn't have worked anyway, anyone who plays Cathaaargh gets viewed with a lot of suspicion as they clearly aren't all that good at Planetarion.

* Forgot for a sec that co-ords are bad again. Not like people can't check it on their own anyway.
Id have Satyr easily in my t5 D:
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:29   #6
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

*Sigh.*
Mav back to his usual fail antics.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:33   #7
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM
Id have Satyr easily in my t5 D:
He was a def-whoring bastard at the best of times though. He also had a tendancy to be selfish, a commonality amongst Cat players. I remember his first round in 1up where he ****ed a lot of our value (and his own T10 finish) by prodding the wrong ship on purpose while he had incs as he was "sure his attacker wouldn't land" and he wanted attack ships rather than the defensive ones that would have covered him. Next.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 15:33   #8
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

ellonweb, they're the only tactics he's ever had lol.

I can remember him doing intel in Dues. Good times! <3
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 16:06   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Sigh.. I would never have thought Nitz would stoop that low. Saddnes me to see, really..
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 18:26   #10
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

do people need training to be spies?
to me it just comes naturally...
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:06   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

lol. I read that log long time ago and I spose it was around that time where I realised mav is as useless as people get.

For some reason, mav asked people which he didnt knew if they would spy for him ( sad to say that I spose he was representing Omen at this stage before I told him to drop dead and get off my inet ).

I talked with nitz, told him to forget all mav had said.

this is a situation about nothing really misty. and the log is from start of january I d guess.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 19:31   #12
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

indeed sorta irrelevant thread

[Nitz] hasnt been around in quite a while from what i can see and Maverick was never around

top notch intel work though /o\
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:18   #13
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Almost as funny as the time Mav recruited Kenny as a spy in Rock, which resulted in nothing other than a relay from the Hydra server. GG Mav!
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:52   #14
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Or the time where I denied Mav entry under 3 different nicks in less than a week!
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 21:05   #15
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Almost as funny as the time Mav recruited Kenny as a spy in Rock, which resulted in nothing other than a relay from the Hydra server. GG Mav!
oh the memories, fun times :-)
Shoshuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 21:21   #16
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

It wasn't even interesting, and then we ended up NAP'ing Hydra anyway.
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 22:51   #17
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Mav is probably the worst spymaster ever. Besides, r30 spying doesn't have nearly the same impact as the pre-r10 spying, so I can't quite see why he bother doing it.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 18:05   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
Mav is probably the worst spymaster ever. Besides, r30 spying doesn't have nearly the same impact as the pre-r10 spying, so I can't quite see why he bother doing it.
sigh. thats what I told him also. he was sposed to sort intel ( I didnt really know the guy, but I was told he was somewhat competent at it :wrong: )

to do that he for some reason tried to get spies into all alliances, which just made me cry and want to kill him.

thank god he went inactive before round started ( I would have kicked him if not )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 20:01   #19
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all

OMG I went inactive most of the round and missed my own forum post!! Wishmaster you could have at least got Fuzzy to call meh!

In all honesty that is no fake log, I was interested in helping out with intel as I hadn't done it before but tbh I was more interested in mapping the universe utilising scans as I hadn't done it before. As for spying, I got a mac and I am useless with x-chat thus meaning having 2 server windows open was nigh on impossible for a useless sod like me (my gal can vouch, I was unable to even change the bloody topic in gal channel and my inability to do +x as I couldn't even set my own perform) Thirdly I did question it and run it past Wishmaster to check how he wanted things done as I had promised to follow him blindly this round under the Omen tag (yet another failure that was when I got my new job)

Anyone who knows me knows I wouldn't do something like this simply because it isn't in my nature (plus I am far to lazy to make the effort)

anyways back to rl \o/
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 21:06   #20
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitz View Post
As for spying, I got a mac and I am useless with x-chat thus meaning having 2 server windows open was nigh on impossible for a useless sod like me (my gal can vouch, I was unable to even change the bloody topic in gal channel and my inability to do +x as I couldn't even set my own perform)

never stopped me...so guess I've found the one person on irc more worthless than me on tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz
Anyone who knows me knows I wouldn't do something like this simply because it isn't in my nature (plus I am far to lazy to make the effort)/
The problem would be in your nature
You should try it...even though, like Nadar said, it's useless. However I do find the comedy in it
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 22:05   #21
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

If you have problems finding out what asc is up to, you're pretty terrible.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote