User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:52   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Why is it that...

...each round people feel the need to "mask" themselves behind temporary forum accounts during "heated" debates? Most recently it seems that at least these three individuals can't throw their manhood on the table like everyone else:
  • Redissal
  • Unbelievable
  • Nathan (Dreadnugget; I just felt like putting him here as I find it nuts one cannot remember their forum password)

I'm just tired of reading these threads and replies all based on either a) circumstantial evidence or b) the rumor mill, with new accounts and old alike all jumping on the bandwagon of crusty crap cake. Delicious!

As a forum user, I request IP checks be made of these individuals and others who typify "cannon fodder" forum accounts. And for the multiple account rule to be enforced.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:55   #2
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:03   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
In case of Redissal I would say because he supposedly received trusted information from within the planetarion team and upon reveiling his true identity it would be a lot easier to trace who leaked information.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:15   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Which further proves what a complete hypocrite he (or she) appears to be in light of presenting the position of how "wrong" it was that ParraCida's identity was not revealed to the public as a multi-hunter.

(oh!)
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 15:01   #5
Nathan

How was i masking my identity? I use the same nick on pairc now.

gimp

Also each post you make you seem to see the need to flame me, you really should grow up Hobbie, this isnt playschool.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 15:02   #6
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, well what can you do...

some people are just lame like that
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 15:08   #7
Redissal
Dosser

Redissal is an unknown quantity at this point
Please go back and read my posts, Hobbie. I don't care if a multihunter hides their identity. Infact I even pointed out good reasons why they might like to. The issue was that ParraCida hunted and played.

As for my identity, Parra is exactly right, I'm protecting my sources otherwised I'd have been happy to 'throw my manhood on the table' along with my 'real' identity. I don't consider this account cannon fodder. I'm expressing the same views and following the same etiquettes I would if every word was set in stone next to my real identity. As it happens, although you may not believe it, I don't even have a forum account under my real identity. It timed out some time ago because I don't usually waste my time on inane discussions like this one.

For what it's worth I'm very used to running multiple identities, usually as virtual agents, and I see nothing wrong with it. It's one of the unique, exciting aspects of this game. If you become bored with the drudgery of collecting asteroids everyday you can take the challenge to another level.

Now, if you're truly interested in uncovering people's identities there is software that will analyse samples of two texts and tell you how likely it is that the same person wrote them. I intended to use it to confirm my suspicions about ParraCida, but I got more traditional evidence before google could lead me to the (elusive) software.
Redissal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 18:29   #8
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
I think I got an identity. Do I?

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 18:35   #9
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Redissal
For what it's worth I'm very used to running multiple identities, usually as virtual agents, and I see nothing wrong with it. It's one of the unique, exciting aspects of this game. If you become bored with the drudgery of collecting asteroids everyday you can take the challenge to another level.
Running multiple identities is 'taking the challenge to another level' ?

Ok..

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:34   #10
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
omg....you guys really lose the point of the GAME.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:37   #11
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
*huggles* for leggywoo
and a too
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:41   #12
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by SYMM
*huggles* for leggywoo
and a too
get on irc and talk to me asap ;p

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:17   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
nice one legator, hits it on the head

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 22:53   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Redissal
As for my identity, Parra is exactly right, I'm protecting my sources otherwised I'd have been happy to 'throw my manhood on the table' along with my 'real' identity.
Aryn already intimated she knows your real identity, I presume the other forum mods and therefore the creators also know by now.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 22:57   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
How was i masking my identity? I use the same nick on pairc now.

gimp

Also each post you make you seem to see the need to flame me, you really should grow up Hobbie, this isnt playschool.
why do you insist on torturing(sp?) me by using my rl name?

I hate having things in common with you
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:17   #16
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

I hate having things in common with you
You love it really
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 23:51   #17
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Is it wrong changing identity after being gone for some rounds? Helped me "loosing" my enemies. Wanted to have fun playing again and not be roided sick in tick 73...
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:04   #18
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Who really gives a ****? :\
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:38   #19
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Hobbie. I nearly created a thread just like this one myself.

I'd like to know when it started being perfectly legal for people to have more than 1 forum account?

People make these new board accounts so they can get their point across, or in this latest case, try to bring other people down, without worrying about their reputation.

As for Redissal, if you were scared of revealing your real identity and thus you source, then you simple don't post a thread on a public board trying to cause a fuss. You take it to PA Team in private.

I'm looking forward to the "The Mysterious Masked Redissal..... Revealed" thread.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:42   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

After painstakingly combing through the "rules" document (for about 40 seconds), the only mention of multiple forum accounts has to do with "gimmick" accounts (moderator discretion) and references to "banned users," so in effect, everyone should, without any known mention of "only 1 account per human being" existing, be able to have as many accounts as they like.*

*I know this will undoubtedly be disputed, because "back in the day" this wasn't the case.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:59   #21
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I'm looking forward to the "The Mysterious Masked Redissal..... Revealed" thread.
Such a thread will never happen, every once in a while we tend to beat the odds and show some proffessionalism, therefore if redissal gets found out it will be dealt with internally
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:00   #22
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Erm, Hobbie,

I dont really understand what you are complaining about? Multiple identies used to evade bans, or to spam or whatever are indeed wrong, but I dont understand your complaint against Redissal, he was a whistleblower, and he chose to mask his identity, whats wrong with that? I suppose within the thread he may have attacked parra, tbh I wasnt interested in that aspect of the debate so didnt pay much attention.

And if hes telling the truth about this being his only forum account, the point is a bit moot. Do you have any evidence he has others?

And scouse, I have to strongly disagree with you. I dont see anything wrong with him wanting to protect his source, and Im extremely happy that he chose to blow this whistle on this. I simply dont understand why you feel his identity should have anything to do with the fact he revealed.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:04   #23
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Don't support him too much, Germ. People might start thinking it's you.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:09   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'd like to know when it started being perfectly legal for people to have more than 1 forum account?
It's always been allowed (great titans HC reference to be inserted here). I like the way he phrases "protecting his sources". Hohohoho, looks like someone doesn't want to lose their place on the pateam!
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:12   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
You love it really
He said he liked you the other day to
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:16   #26
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't support him too much, Germ. People might start thinking it's you.
Ah but that would require me having friends in PA team, and, as everyone knows, I dont have any friends.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:16   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
...but I dont understand your complaint against Redissal, he was a whistleblower, and he chose to mask his identity, whats wrong with that?
My so-called "problem" with Redissal is the effort to, in his claim, protect his sources as to ParraCida's identity. That's all well and good, until he made the thread in question. By doing that, in my eyes, his motives as a "whistleblower" seem hypocritcal at best. If he really cared about protecting any identity, he should have let ParraCida's identity be announced on his own terms, in the way MrBrick stated would be done. Thus, the complain fest could have begun then.

But no, an account was created, in what I view to be an action to stir up controversy. My own position on that topic exists, but the hypocracy of the steps taken to achieve whatever ends they had was, hmm... spineless.

I continue to recall the likes of Teh_Necro and others in the past doing similar things.

Quote:
And if hes telling the truth about this being his only forum account, the point is a bit moot. Do you have any evidence he has others?
Indeed. No.

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i think this thread would have been more interesting if redissal had posted with his 'real' account.
As for Unbelievable, well, his posts speak for themselves.

And Dreadnought I just don't plain like.

In any case, I am without apology.

Quote:
I simply dont understand why you feel his identity should have anything to do with the fact he revealed.
Motive and timing seem appropriate in that regard.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:18   #28
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
It's always been allowed (great titans HC reference to be inserted here).
Is this your personal opinion, or that on behalf of the forum administration?*

*Keeping in mind that all forum rules pertain to each and every forum account, etc.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:25   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Is this your personal opinion, or that on behalf of the forum administration?*

*Keeping in mind that all forum rules pertain to each and every forum account, etc.

That's forum policy, unless it's been changed and nothing has changed. Equally however there is apparently no rule against mods naming accounts which have the same IPs, it's just naming the IPs themselves isn't allowed.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 01:27   #30
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
That's forum policy, unless it's been changed and nothing has changed. Equally however there is apparently no rule against mods naming accounts which have the same IPs, it's just naming the IPs themselves isn't allowed.
Thrilling! :eek:
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 05:06   #31
K-W
Bored

Quote:
My so-called "problem" with Redissal is the effort to, in his claim, protect his sources as to ParraCida's identity. That's all well and good, until he made the thread in question. By doing that, in my eyes, his motives as a "whistleblower" seem hypocritcal at best. If he really cared about protecting any identity, he should have let ParraCida's identity be announced on his own terms, in the way MrBrick stated would be done. Thus, the complain fest could have begun then.

But no, an account was created, in what I view to be an action to stir up controversy. My own position on that topic exists, but the hypocracy of the steps taken to achieve whatever ends they had was, hmm... spineless.

Hmm you arent making much sense, you say that its all well and good to protect his sources until he posted. Those two actions are inseperable he couldnt protect his sources if he hadnt posted. So its either well and good or its wrong.

You keep using hypocrisy. I just dont see any hypocrisy. Radissal never joined PA team and played a planet while multihunting. So any claim of hypocrisy is mislabled. I assume you are referring to the fact that part of the issue was parra's name being hidden while now he hides his name. Thats simply not hypocrisy, since its a completely different situation.

Likewise your argument that if he cared about protecting identities he would have let parracida come out on his own terms. Thats simply bad logic. He doesnt care about protecting the multihunters identity, he cares about protecting his and his sources. Caring about one doesnt logically neccessitate caring about the other.

The action was taken to stir up controversy, and good thing it was. Considering the fact that, afaik parra didnt abuse his power, and that it was just a .5 round. Reinforcing for PA that such a conflict of interest can be very problematic will probably serve us well in the future.

You can argue that this discussion would have happned when parra came out. Maybe, does it matter? And did radissal know they intended to make the whole situation public? Just from the fact that he posted I assume he didn't.

Your complaints are of spinelessness and hypocrisy. As Ive already explained I see no hypocrisy, and as far as spinelessness, I dont get it. Were you planning to personally attack him for what he did? How was he being spineless?

I share your frustration at the fact that its anoying to deal with someone whos hiding thier identity when posting, but I think thats all it is, some annoyence. I dont see any fundemental problem with it. And in this situation I think its understandable.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:21   #32
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: Why is it that...

Quote:
...each round people feel the need to "mask" themselves behind temporary forum accounts during "heated" debates? Most recently it seems that at least these three individuals can't throw their manhood on the table like everyone else:
  • Redissal
  • Unbelievable
  • Nathan (Dreadnugget; I just felt like putting him here as I find it nuts one cannot remember their forum password)

I'm just tired of reading these threads and replies all based on either a) circumstantial evidence or b) the rumor mill, with new accounts and old alike all jumping on the bandwagon of crusty crap cake. Delicious!

As a forum user, I request IP checks be made of these individuals and others who typify "cannon fodder" forum accounts. And for the multiple account rule to be enforced.

oi??
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:35   #33
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
He said he liked you the other day to
lies

cant wait for the fake log attempt now
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:50   #34
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

I can't help but feel this thread will only encourage people to use fake board accounts more often.

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:57   #35
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Pffff have you forgotten how difficult iit is, no even sheer impossible, for a man to fake it ?
Miccksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:04   #36
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I can't help but feel this thread will only encourage people to use fake board accounts more often.
I was actually pondering about doing so.

Imagine, I could have one account just to flame Dread... ehrr.. Nathan.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:40   #37
Klendau II
Governor

In theory, I have 2 board accounts! I just can't remember the password to the 'Klendau' one

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> he does yes
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:41   #38
Nathan

many people have 2 accounts yet only post with one take for example Cicada, ParraCicada, TitansHC etc
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:44   #39
Klendau II
Governor

Quote:
many people have 2 accounts yet only post with one take for example Cicada, ParraCicada, TitansHC etc
Another example: Dreadnought, Nathan etc.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> he does yes
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:46   #40
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
Another example: Dreadnought, Nathan etc.
which is already quoted here, want me to introduce you to someone? he's called Mr pointing out the obvious. you will get along well with him.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:54   #41
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Cicada used the ParraCicada account because he had a problem with his regular Cicada account, hardly the same.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 13:06   #42
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
Cicada used the ParraCicada account because he had a problem with his regular Cicada account, hardly the same.
And no doubt you would bend the rules for him if in pa he had problems with his regular planet.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 13:18   #43
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
And no doubt you would bend the rules for him if in pa he had problems with his regular planet.
omg..

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 13:19   #44
Nathan

Quote:
Originally posted by Legator
omg..
hook...line....sinker
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 13:43   #45
Klendau II
Governor

Quote:
which is already quoted here, want me to introduce you to someone? he's called Mr pointing out the obvious. you will get along well with him.
I already know him well ta, maybe I could introduce you to Mr. Penis? Oh, it appears he's already acquainted himself with your forehead

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> he does yes
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:12   #46
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Hobbie... Redissel or how its spelt, showed us that Spinner broken a promise he once made. It started a useful debate.

Now, I cant really see the big damage in it.

On the other side, "Nathan" is a troll.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:02   #47
K-W
Bored

I guess at one point I had 2 accounts though I was never able to login to Germania
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:47   #48
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I share your frustration at the fact that its anoying to deal with someone whos hiding thier identity when posting, but I think thats all it is, some annoyence. I dont see any fundemental problem with it. And in this situation I think its understandable.
In light of Jonny's posts, my assumed grounds for "removal" are now void. As such, all I have to rest on are idle complaints and grumblings under my breath.

P.S. Klendau, simply mail yourself a new password from the Klendau account (you can request it if you don't have the password). Your only problem should be if you don't have access to the e-mail address entered in the Klendau account.

If that's the case, simply get in contact with JammyJim.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 19:04   #49
K-W
Bored

Welcome to our newest member, Germania

Ok, who's the comedian?
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 19:09   #50
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Welcome to our newest member, Germania

Ok, who's the comedian?

Don't worry. New forums soon and I'm sure we'll be able to sort something out to avoid some random idiot registering under 54 different "high-profile" names.