User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 23:35   #1
bink

You are all still here

Did I miss anything?
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 23:47   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I have no idea really. Hi bink, how's life?
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 00:17   #3
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
You missed late nights, no sleep, wasted $10's, early morning phone calls to gal mates, being closed for cheating then getting reopened on technicalities, laughing at blatant cheats getting off due to staff incompetance, block paranoia on AD, the usual trolls still posting, and of course:
" "

You win.
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 00:23   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You are all still here

Quote:
Originally posted by bink
Did I miss anything?
Not really, nice to see you again though
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 00:35   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
hi bink
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 15:42   #6
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I have no idea really. Hi bink, how's life?
Busy!

It's been ages since i last didn't see the sun for days on end
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 16:30   #7
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Good to see you bink

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 16:35   #8
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
binkkkkkkkkkk!!! :-)
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 17:50   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
GoedeMORGEN
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 18:06   #10
Devo
Spinner Flamer Flamer

Devo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
You missed late nights, no sleep, wasted $10's, early morning phone calls to gal mates, being closed for cheating then getting reopened on technicalities, laughing at blatant cheats getting off due to staff incompetance, block paranoia on AD, the usual trolls still posting, and of course:
" "

You win.
The exits over there if you don't like it

---->

Otherwise, don't complain or you may be thrown out of it anyway
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Why are you quoting me in your signature?
Devo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 19:40   #11
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
ik zal je niet meer wakker bellen bink

- Rob-
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 21:21   #12
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Devo

---->

It looks like less of a complaint then a stating of the facts, heh and he is only a scanner now, not really playing.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2003, 22:05   #13
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point
Bink

Good to have ya around again =)
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 00:05   #14
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

---->

Quote:
Devo
#Helpdesk Op
And one of the reasons we have 8k players is customer support like that.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 01:03   #15
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by Argilus
Bink

Good to have ya around again =)
I'm not around again, just spamming a bit!
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:50   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

---->

Who are you exactly?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 01:01   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Who are you exactly?
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 02:20   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ey rik, how's life ? got that job you wanted ? and how was england ?

hope you are doing fine, you are one of the persons that always at least saw the politics of the stats correctly
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 07:11   #19
bink

What are stats?

This is a crazy place, where people think I'm cool
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 07:23   #20
Glatze

Glatze is an unknown quantity at this point
Jij mag er best wezen maatje!
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 10:16   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey binkyboy!
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 12:30   #22
Devo
Spinner Flamer Flamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
And one of the reasons we have 8k players is customer support like that.
I'm not in my helping mode, otherwise I would be polite and caring. Anyway, I think you will find the main reason we have 8k players is that with all the powerblocking/cheating/etc the game is not fun for new users. They join, the alliances bash them (Because they are too scared/whatever to attack each other) constantly, they get annoyed and leave. The cycle continues. Thankfully round 10 may well put an end to the wimpish powerblocking that goes on. (And yes, i know that every powerblocking alliance will "claim" that its the only way to win, so don't bother saying it again)

Quote:
Who are you exactly?
Just a strange person who occasionally comes on the forums to moan at the PA flamers
Quote:
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 19:54   #23
bink

Quote:
Originally posted by Glatze
Jij mag er best wezen maatje!
pomtiedom
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:10   #24
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I'm not in my helping mode, otherwise I would be polite and caring. Anyway, I think you will find the main reason we have 8k players is that with all the powerblocking/cheating/etc the game is not fun for new users. They join, the alliances bash them (Because they are too scared/whatever to attack each other) constantly, they get annoyed and leave. The cycle continues. Thankfully round 10 may well put an end to the wimpish powerblocking that goes on. (And yes, i know that every powerblocking alliance will "claim" that its the only way to win, so don't bother saying it again)
Regardless of you being in "help mode" or not your still an ambassador of the game on these forums and that’s hardly a way to speak to your customers. Since the game is in quite a state every one of them counts and your hardly going a long way towards keeping them are you now ?

As for your explanation of why we have 8000 players I suggest you actually play the game instead of riding on bandwagons. This brings up the usual question is why are people who have so little idea of how the game works in positions of responsibility. Perhaps an idea would be for Spinner to improve the face of the game and the customer support aspect would be to actually appoint players to the kind of jobs people like Devo occupy.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 20:16   #25
bink

OT!

Oi Hicks and Devo, stay on topic
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 21:23   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hi bink, long time no see etc, hope your keeping well

Better ?
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 13:01   #27
Devo
Spinner Flamer Flamer

Re: OT!

Quote:
Oi Hicks and Devo, stay on topic
Sorry Bink! Wb...

Before I shut up, I just want to say, Hichs, that I do play Planetrion and have done so for round 3. I have also paid for planetarion every round it has been P2P. I unlike you I image have actually talked with Spinner (I mean talked, not flamed at, spammed or harrased), and he is a nice guy. You lot give him to much gip for no reason. Okay, I'm done.
Quote:
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 13:15   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
As for your explanation of why we have 8000 players I suggest you actually play the game instead of riding on bandwagons. This brings up the usual question is why are people who have so little idea of how the game works in positions of responsibility. Perhaps an idea would be for Spinner to improve the face of the game and the customer support aspect would be to actually appoint players to the kind of jobs people like Devo occupy.
I think that explanation is probably as good as any; what P2P started, blocking continued in terms of reducing the playerbase.

MrL_JaKiri

(#support op.)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 13:26   #29
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Well bink... OFC WE ARE FFS... \0/

Some rounds spamming, some playing.. But always around
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 22:37   #30
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Re: Re: OT!

Quote:
Sorry Bink! Wb...

Before I shut up, I just want to say, Hichs, that I do play Planetrion and have done so for round 3. I have also paid for planetarion every round it has been P2P. I unlike you I image have actually talked with Spinner (I mean talked, not flamed at, spammed or harrased), and he is a nice guy. You lot give him to much gip for no reason. Okay, I'm done.
Just because Spinner is a nice guy or your mate doesn't mean he can run an online game competently.

Power blocks aren't the problem and reguardless there's no cure for them. Pay to play is the problem, new player's aren't going to pay for something they can get free elsewhere and to be in an environment where they're forever doomed to be at the bottom of the food chain as there isn't a surrfficent number of other new players for them to progress up the ladder.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:10   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: OT!

Quote:
JPower blocks aren't the problem and reguardless there's no cure for them. Pay to play is the problem,
and regarless there's no cure for it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 00:06   #32
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

I just wonder how almost every other browser-based game manages without them (Most with larger player bases). Perhaps Spanner should have got a real job and left game development to people who do it in their spare time, out of their own pockets and with a spark of originality.
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:34   #33
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
wb bink
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:38   #34
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
hello
/me is a spamm0r again

been here for a long time and still an ensign...

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 15:42   #35
Glatze

bink,

found this log from you somewhere. enjoy

[11:18] <bink> what a bunch of ****sucking mother****ers
[11:18] <bink> sid managed to get the ticker stopped
[11:19] <bink> to cover the ****ing raid on his MoW
[11:19] <bink> to think i almost wasted time betatesting for those ass rimming losers
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 20:15   #36
bink

Lol

Was that round 3?
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 00:31   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Lol

Was that round 3?

4 possibly 5.

Most likely round 4, testing of round 5.

You didn't betatest round 4 afaik.

Also Sid's 'MoW' didn't exist then (in r3) and also ....... Sid had in r4 in 169:11 his famous 'round bank'

'the green pond'
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 13:19   #38
bink

Must have been rd 4 then, i didn't play rd 5, and i dont remember the ticks stopping in rd 6, or indeed knowing Sid's coords before that round was nearly over...
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 18:03   #39
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts
lo bink \o/

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 07:02   #40
Glatze

round 6 it was.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 15:54   #41
bink

Are you contradicting me again, Sander? You remember what happened last time...
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:15   #42
Lord_Olrik
PiaZava's Son

Lord_Olrik is an unknown quantity at this point
/me doesnt

hi bink \o/
Proud to have been Bull

[03:54] <PiaZava> let me know if you need someone to do your dictation, I can even wear a skirt
Lord_Olrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:24   #43
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I just wonder how almost every other browser-based game manages without them (Most with larger player bases).
Most of them have nowhere near the active playerbase of Planetarion, and several of them cut costs to almost nil by being able to host the game on a company machine/connection, rather than a private one. Furthermore, running the game is not the livelihood of their owners.

In addition, I have yet to see any of them last the amount of time that Planetarion lasted, or to be considered more than something to fill the ticks of Planetarion. No offense intended.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 16:51   #44
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

The game Planetarion is ripping off for Round 10 has been running longer, is free and has a larger active player base than Planetarion Round 9.5 which kind of shoots a hole in your post. There are also numerous other games run on private connections with sizeable player bases, which actually run at a profit.

As I said in my earlier post perhaps Spanner should have got a real job rather than stake his future on an out dated game which he failed to bring up to date, the game is his livelihood by his own choice, and he's never tried to correct the problems which have been evident since Round 2. The only thing he's actually succeeded in doing is killing off the community which built up around the game.

Planetarion isn't the bee all and end all of online browser games, perhaps it was 3 years ago but it's not any longer. The fact that you as a Planetarion player see the other games as something to do between ticks is probably how their hard core players of their games view Planetarion.
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 22:42   #45
bink

This thread isnt about Spinner, Hicks, it's about me!
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 15:45   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

It's always you you you aint it Bink ? Sometimes I just don't think you care about anyone elses feelings
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:09   #47
Amorphis
Pink[BULL]

Amorphis is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Bink

\o/

Long time no see.
R4: (59:25) - Aesir
R5: (35:7) - Reborn/Silver
R6: (36:23) - Silver/Ely (PinkBull)
R7: (21:4) - Xanadu

Pink[BULL] forever!
Amorphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 21:45   #48
bink

Hey Amorphis! How have you been?
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:16   #49
Amorphis
Pink[BULL]

Amorphis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Hey Amorphis! How have you been?
Great, lots of work etc ...
R4: (59:25) - Aesir
R5: (35:7) - Reborn/Silver
R6: (36:23) - Silver/Ely (PinkBull)
R7: (21:4) - Xanadu

Pink[BULL] forever!
Amorphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:16   #50
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
i miss the early morning sms'

and philosophical discussions like these:

<bink> i meant sweet pink tight teenage ****s
<bink> but pussy sounds nicer
<niwaie> yeah. **** sounds somehow hard.
<niwaie> not juicy and soft.
<niwaie> pussy is quite fitting.
<niwaie> heh
<bink> yeah i mean it in an affectionate way, not a horny way

..sigh...

\o/

Last edited by niwaie; 1 Jul 2003 at 23:26.
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote