User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Jul 2005, 18:55   #1
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold
F-Crew Quiz

Just to inform all u lovely people that the F-Crew Quiz will be starting again next sunday (the 31st). Time is yet to be finalized but likely to be between 8-10 BST so 7-9 GMT. Run by Wakey the quiz will then very likely continue on a weekly basis every sunday i hope to see the usual suspects (APA, Coven,Hidden Agenda etc) and hopefully some new teams aswell
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 04:28   #2
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future
Re: F-Crew Quiz

have fun

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 04:51   #3
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And Soveh! \o/
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 09:33   #4
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

and the nomads team bring it on!!!
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 12:16   #5
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I hope I can make it
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 12:38   #6
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Always good fun, even tho i think we got voted supidest team about every time around
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 15:21   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hopefully [SQRL] can raise a team to hold on to our crown
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 13:52   #8
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Yay - the quiz is back - I have to admit that the F-Crew Quizz was one of the most fun aspects of last round....even if it is held at an ungodly hour of the morning my time :P

Thanks to Wakey and F-Crew for runing them again this round...
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 13:57   #9
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont think we want to let you take part notsure, your were just too good on those tv questions. Its not fair on coven
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:03   #10
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Hehe.. that's ok, we're used to it
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:45   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Is it possible to have 'one man teams' or what is the minimum limits?
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 15:46   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its generally done Alliance vs Alliance and then then theres a nomad team for everyone else who doesnt have a team. Certainly this is the way which seems to work best , we did try running it with teams of 4 and 5 so each alliance would have a couple of teams but it would sometimes cause problems where one team has had all but one of its members leave half way through as somethings come up causing problems something which isnt as problomatic with larger teams
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 16:02   #13
notsure
[TGV] Wots It

notsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to beholdnotsure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
I dont think we want to let you take part notsure, your were just too good on those tv questions. Its not fair on coven
That was your fault for asking questions about shows I actually remember being on TV :P - btw what is/was your facination with The Breakfast Club? I seem to remember quite a few questions on that movie or it's theme song....*lol*
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 16:38   #14
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsure
That was your fault for asking questions about shows I actually remember being on TV :P - btw what is/was your facination with The Breakfast Club? I seem to remember quite a few questions on that movie or it's theme song....*lol*
Some of the questions are obtained simply by pulling a random DVD from my dvd rack. The B's just happen to be at a good hight
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 16:56   #15
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Last time I took part in a quiz hirr decided to 7 wave my planet
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:00   #16
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
Last time I took part in a quiz hirr decided to 7 wave my planet
Damn it they stole our plan. We were planning to attract 1up and LCH to the quiz and then take them down while they werent paying attention
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 17:24   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't make it this week, but I'll be there the week after.

I don't know what the questions are like, but if they're anything like pub quizzes, you'll probably want me in a team on my own

VGN trivia players will testify to this!
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 03:14   #18
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i never got to come sunday nights is a bad night for me, RL stuff
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 16:47   #19
wakey
Hamster

Just to confirm the start time of 7GMT (8BST). Someone in your alliance should be in #f-crew the hour before to register your alliance entry
The Farnborough Crew

Last edited by wakey; 31 Jul 2005 at 17:11.
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 19:37   #20
wakey
Hamster

Sorry to bump but quiz starts in 30mins.

Please come to #f-crew to register your team
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 31 Jul 2005, 22:54   #21
Neferti
part time ghost

Bugger, missed it
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 11:43   #22
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

Tonights Quiz (7th august) will not take place as our illustrious quizmaster Wakey was up till 5am this morning (enter dirty jokes here ) and isnt feeling up to the task. we will no doubt return next sunday and attempt to locate Covens sudden source of Intelligence

Unread 7 Aug 2005, 15:15   #23
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

DAMN HR and Ven for ruining my game night!
Unread 7 Aug 2005, 19:12   #24
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

lol HR and Ven were wakeys excuse for being up late but theres probably less socialy acceptable reasons aswell hamsters can be dirty little bastards sumtimes

Unread 10 Aug 2005, 16:56   #25
biglara

hey, I'm a spamming git . Ban me please

[Mod Note - Request granted, you are now banned - Wakey]

Last edited by wakey; 10 Aug 2005 at 17:35.
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 17:06   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

ooh censor evasion and advertising. you're on the right course for a ban you are
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 19:27   #27
wakey
Hamster

Its back tonight. Starts in 30 mins so get over to #f-crew to register your alliances team
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 23:57   #28
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

will there be one this sunday?
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 10:58   #29
wakey
Hamster

Have a driving lesson just before but as long as it doesnt overrun then it will be on
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 19:08   #30
wakey
Hamster

Sorry to bump but quiz is on and start in an hour. Your alliance can register a team now in #f-crew
The Farnborough Crew