User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2005, 17:14   #1
Tyrannis
Complete Newbie

Tyrannis is an unknown quantity at this point
Learning to Play Planetarion

Lately i have become interested in joining my clan on Planetarion (The Angels) and i was wondering if anyone had any resources i could look at to at least have a grasp of the game before i pay to play it.

As it seems i cant access the manual or sign up yet im at a loss on how to learn to play...
Tyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:24   #2
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Learning to Play Planetarion

I think monday/tuesday will answer any questions you have. There's a public preview of the main game then. As an aside, you might want to remember the channel #support on the Netgamers IRC network if you need any assistance or guidance during that preview.
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 18:29   #3
Tyrannis
Complete Newbie

Tyrannis is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick response, i take it i can view this preview from the main site when it is updated?
Tyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 22:38   #4
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You can indeed : ) Have fun, i'll personally be on an island somewhere near Africa, enjoying Not playing for a last week..!
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:50   #5
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

the manual is all well and good, but it can't beat interaction and playing the game itself, asking those questions, and being helped along as you play.
Be it your gal m8's who help you to learn, or your alliance m8's,.. the manual i personaly think is for those who know the game, but need clarification on certain things. If someone who dosn't know how to play reads through it, they'd get confused and lost easily, because it covers EVERYTHING.

Get on mIRC, chat to your alliance m8's, or join #planetarion and ask around (though not when the round is running). that's the best way to learn i think,...
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 22:25   #6
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

Signups for both Round XIV and the Public Preview are now open - see www.planetarion.com for details.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote