User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jun 2005, 16:37   #1
kuekas

Cool Ressurected [PT] Alliance

I’m proud to announce that [PT] will play in the next round.
We had merge into Coven in the last round due into internal problems, but our palayers achieve good results in this round, so of them ended in eXelition (the winner of round 13)

Our recruitment rules had been changed, now we require a minimum score and activity, and also sometime in our recruitment wing.
Old players are welcome back, and even new one as long the fill the requests.

Our Channel : #pt

More details will be given soon.
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 17:38   #2
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ressurected [PT] Alliance

Internal problems? Didn't you merge about 200-250 ticks into the round? I know it was very early... didn't take long for problems to manifest?
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 22:04   #3
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Well, needs one tick to know what are the "internal problems" and that they will continue to manifest in this new round. But they like to playe this way, let them be

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 03:22   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't going to stop them...!
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 03:28   #5
Heru
NoS High Command

Heru is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you mate.
Heru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 15:28   #6
Bode
Unknown

Bode can only hope to improve

Shouldn't this be in Alliance Recruitment?
Bode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 15:29   #7
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

PT stands for,....?
PlaneTarion,.. no to obviouse
PaTeam,.. no bean done :P

so excuse me being thick, but what does it stand for?
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 15:34   #8
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
PT stands for,....?

PT = Planetarion Tick, clearly
Unread 11 Jun 2005, 16:04   #9
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

As I recall it's something to do with Portuguese. I could be wrong though.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 00:05   #10
Neferti
part time ghost

Team Portugal in portuguese or something like that, probably...
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 10:07   #11
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Nice guys.. Good luck
Unread 12 Jun 2005, 12:44   #12
Intruder

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
PT stands for,....?

Portugal. This is a revival of an Old Portuguese community/alliance.

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 09:34   #13
Askane
The n00b that rules

Askane will become famous soon enoughAskane will become famous soon enough

Yeah! Intruder is rigth
Internal problems that we have faced are too serius to proceed (they will be fixed this round )
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 11:52   #14
selenyum
[EX] Nautonnier

selenyum is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish good luck to you guys, i'll never forget that i've started in [PT]
Round 12: (CAT) 5:3:5 Battle Commander in [PT], member in coven, member in tides of fire; #1 covopper in universe, Scanner rank:840
Round 13: (ZIK) 4:3:1 Hc in [PT], member it Tides of Fire and in eXilition, #1 cov opper in universe, rank 139
Round 14: (CAT) (3:5:19) Member in NOS, Dc in Insomnia : Scanner; Dc in Reunion: Rank 415
Round 15: ((ZIK) (4:3:13) Member on Exilition
selenyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 02:31   #15
jackle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intruder
Well, needs one tick to know what are the "internal problems" and that they will continue to manifest in this new round. But they like to playe this way, let them be
Thier HC all wanted to jump ship. So we took the member base. Some really good gus in PT, i'll not comment on the hc however
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 06:56   #16
Intruder

Well, actually i meant IRC activity, no offense

Channels: