User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 8 Jun 2005, 18:02   #1
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point
Vengeance r14 recruiting

Lo everybody,

Short version:
Vengeance r14 recruitment open. 1 vouch required. #vgn on netgamers irc.

Longer version:

Vengeance is opening recruitment for round 14.
Vengeance is an alliance where fun, respect and equality are the most important aspects.
What we expect from our members (and possible new members) is:
  • activity: we want active participation. So not just 10 hours of idling a day, but also high participation in attacks and defenses.
  • loyalty: we want members with the VGN spirit. Members who are 100% loyal to us, in good and bad times. Members who care more about VGN then about their galaxy or their own planet.
  • Responsibility: in Vengeance, you get a lot of responsibility. We teach and encourage you to run defcalls, or attacks. In return, you get the power to do defcalls, to run attacks.

To quote some points from an old HC:

Quote:
I’m just gonna state some reasons why one might join Vengeance, and why one should NOT join Vengeance.

WHY :

We’re big enough to make a difference but small enough to still be FUN

VGN feels more like a family and as friends when as just players in the same alliance

We play for fun and honour, we don’t value rank/roids above that !

We respect the fact that people have a real life too and that RL > PA , you won't be shouted at or kicked for not being online at crazy night times or for prelaunching fleet.

We have daily attacks for both roids and revenge of course.

The HC and officers are there for the members (instead of the members being there to increase HC score)

While most alliance only take in experienced and known players, we invest time in training people who are new to PA and embrace them into the community.
Not only do we feel that it is our duty as an alliance to try making new people enthusiastic and keeping them active thus enlarging the PA member base

Despite all above we ROXOR at getting our members covered, and got verry well ranked members, though we have to fight for that and use tactical skills rather then using just uncalced massive over-defending

WHY NOT :

Yo mofo’s ! im the most l33t playah in the universe and you may all defend me <-- beat it kid

I want massive def and easy roiding <-- get bored somewhere else, we fight for every inch we gain

Hey I'm a nice spy <-- LOL nice try but what do you think you will gain ? most spies end up crying in our arms confessing cause they couldn’t help starting to love us

I cheat to benefit myself and my alliance <-- NO CHEATING ! cheat and be kicked .. play fair !
We will be playing the speedround of course, plus we have to defend our title from last round (we won the speedround). Therefore, if you have a vouch and would like to join us: please do now, so you can play the speedround with us and show us what you are worth.

Interested? then join #vgn on netgamers and contact cr0, phthia or myself.

Good luck with havoc, the speedgames and round 14.

Kind regards,

RobTD
Vengeance HC
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 17:38   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vengeance r14 recruiting

Go Vengeance!!

Seriously, Vengeance is a great alliance, and I can recommend us to anyone reading this post.

furball, Vengeance HC
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 17:44   #3
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTD
We will be playing the speedround of course, plus we have to defend our title from last round (we won the speedround). Therefore, if you have a vouch and would like to join us: please do now, so you can play the speedround with us and show us what you are worth.

Umm just to let u know what happened RobTD since u werent actually around at the time, I tried to muster some vgn dudes together for speedgame but there were only a handful wanting to play, around 10 or so, so i personally went out and recruited aroun 15 mates and friends etc until we had enough to play speedgame. The only help we actually got from Vgn command was being allowed to use server, and dukie for scanning. Part from that all the prep work was down to me and tbh we shouldnt have even played under VGN tag since 70% of players werent VGN
So dont steal my thunder heh heh

But i would still recommend it due to its good tools and also it should be back on Track now Furball has been promoted to HC as it had lost its way a bit under previous management.
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2005, 22:59   #4
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

Playing under vgn tag = playing for vgn. Besides, you were vgn at that time, so that means you probably did it for vgn as well :-) And thanks for your support back then.

But back to topic :-)
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 07:12   #5
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck guys; VGN is an ideal alliance for new but committed players IMO. And furball is just really nice.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2005, 09:48   #6
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

ye but ND is more active + ftw so join us wit our 1337 military department *winks at Gate*
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:14   #7
yaeger

yaeger is an unknown quantity at this point

btw i sex0r robtb
yaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 20:50   #8
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Good luck guys; VGN is an ideal alliance for new but committed players IMO. And furball is just really nice.
We're probably the best alliance around for taking in the old players who left but came back, especially those who only played the free rounds.

Come and speak to us, you'll find us in #vgn . It worked for me

and thanks Gate
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:12   #9
Corron
Subh HC

Corron is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck guys. I played beside _are_ in R13 and he was a gr8 player. not as good as me mind u but still he was always there to help out and really impressed me.

The rise of Honor, Loyalty and Dedication.
Corron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 11:19   #10
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

A word of warning: when you go to #vgn, talk to Cr0 - he's the best one...

Good luck boys and girls <3
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2005, 11:59   #11
helloraj
dance for me?

helloraj is an unknown quantity at this point

can i join? never played before or out and ill be shit but let me in
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 17:37   #12
furball

*waves to helloraj*
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 11:47   #13
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

hehe .. i did quit VGN before but i join VGn back bcoz among the alliances VGN da best ever

come and join us , u`ll know how fun it is
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:12   #14
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

nice to see u back
i can only say welcome at home...
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:19   #15
spaceman

spaceman is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to see ya and gl in round
spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote