User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 8 Dec 2011, 20:57   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Conspiracy Theory R45

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t shoot Kennedy, we did.
Aliens arrive on Earth CONSTANTLY, and we kill and burn every single one.
There is a New World Order, and we are in charge.

Conspiracy Theory is a new alliance that will be debuting in round 20

We use cloaked ships to monitor you’re every move.
We control the U.N., World Bank, International Olympic Committee, Multihunters, PA Crew, hell we still control spinner and that football thing he does.

If you want to be a member of a strong team of dedicated players, participate in effective well planned attacks and give/receive efficient, effective defense, then you want to be a part of the conspiracy.

We filmed the moon landing in a television studio in Germania's basement.

Conspiracies work when everyone does their part professionally and discreetly.
Conspiracies work when people trust each other and look out for each other.
This is what we expect from our members.

The Holy Grail isn’t lost, it’s in our attic.
Our mind reading powers are so awesomely powerful that your tin foil hat is useless.

Alliance HC: Alexis, aNgRyDuCk, Germania, Sleepless, Ace

If you are interested in the Conspiracy Theory stop by #Conspiracy on netgamers, and contact an @

5 years ago to this day, one angry duck announced the creation of Conspiracy Theory.
25 rounds later we are still here and yes we are to blame for everything.... apart from Kenny's recruitment videos!!

Basic criteria for joining CT is:
* Responding to SMS or coming online to offer defense at prime time.
* Ability to scan your incoming and set up a calc(s) of it to help our DCs work faster and more efficiently.
* Ability to run team-ups and attack nightly.
* Commitment to play from tick 1 to the last tick, no quitting!!
* Must have access to quality sheep for gm, a StarCraft 2 account to kick HC's butts, and enjoy certain body parts covered in bacon.

In return we can guarantee you lots of incoming, some quality crashes, and the odd war ;p

PM Taraka for interview in #conspiracy

And Happy Birthday CT!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Dec 2011, 21:22   #2
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Conspiracy Theory R45

If it helps, the HC's suck.

...at StarCraft 2 :P

Good luck to Conspiracy, you've been a good home a good few times, and gm you're still due me a pint.

[/asskiss]
Unread 8 Dec 2011, 23:08   #3
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Goodluck ct best of success next round

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 13:13   #4
Jeffro

Jeffro is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy belated birthday CT, best home in PA.
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 18:51   #5
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Good luck CT :-).
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 19:59   #6
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

happy birthday CT. good luck next round.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 21:51   #7
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck guys!
Unread 9 Dec 2011, 22:43   #8
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Good luck guys, try to rein in Baddars' fleet!
Unread 10 Dec 2011, 11:56   #9
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

In the world of Planetarion, 5 years is an eternity. Many alliances have entered the Planetarion gaming arena, and very few have showed the ability to be a top contender, round after round, let alone for 23 rounds.

CT has seen many good players come and go, many friendships, and even some enemies have been made over that 23 rounds. We've enjoyed 2 wins, something very few alliances have accomplished, and we are extremely proud of the effort our members have put in, fighting side by side with their alliance mates over the last 5 years. We are also very proud of the fact that we've been competitive round after round. Some times the luck, and the cards slide in your direction, and sometimes they don't, but in either case, those friendships, and good times keep on coming.

CT is the home of some very good people, now, and in the past. Personally I've been blessed with some very long term, and enjoyable friendships. Some of you, have become, and will always be life long friends, but, It would take me forever to name all of the special people who have blessed us with their time, presence in our channels, and effort. With that said, no one has meant more to CT than GM has. when we won last round, I touched on it briefly in the message Appocomaster posted for me in the EORC.... I said then, that CT would not be here were it not for GM. I don’t see a way, that anyone could possibly have meant more to any one alliance, than GM has meant to CT. Everyone who has been a member knows on a daily basis the work, and time GM has put into CT. We are forever grateful to GM, and consider ourselves lucky, as a team, to have had such a great guy on our team, leading the fight and keeping CT alive, and competitive for the last 5 years. Surely, not an easy task...

sure, I’ve been around, but after the first couple years when my post Military career really took off, GM has been the heartbeat of this alliance.

I don’t want to turn my post into a recruiting message. So I won’t.

I’ll just end it at thanking the members of CT, over the last 5 years, and the players who have worked on our Command staff over the years..... and a big thank you to GM.

Happy 5th Birthday to Conspiracy Theory..........

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 15 Dec 2011 at 21:37.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Dec 2011, 14:56   #10
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Good to see you are still here after 5 years. Good luck in r45!
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2012, 22:59   #11
Yoshika

Yoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura aboutYoshika has a spectacular aura about

I understand you can't let me join and that is fine. Good luck and have a good round maybe see you next round.
Yoshika is offline   Reply With Quote