User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2007, 20:58   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
manual change

Just a simple one, and isnt going to effect the gameplay at all but,..

When discussing the Travel Technology in the manual, in the tech tree, can you stop calling it TIMETRAVEL,...
it's not traveling through time!!! It's researching faster ways to Travel, quicking your travel time,... isn't it?????

anyway,. sorry for being anul :P
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 22:40   #2
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of
Re: manual change

technically it is time travel, as your ships are in fact moving through time, just always forward. :-p

On a more serious note I agree, it should be better worded.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 00:16   #3
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

I have done this for you Rocko

-myk-

[email protected]
myk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 05:31   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Time travel and Travel time are different things though
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 07:43   #5
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Perhaps someone could work on the countless typoes too in the manual. I've copied sections to MS Word and they usually come up with about 5-6. If you guys did this, I'm sure it would cut down on them.
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 11:12   #6
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
yey thanks myk,. u get a cookie,.. or a bacon sandwitch, your choice
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 13:20   #7
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Perhaps someone could work on the countless typoes too in the manual. I've copied sections to MS Word and they usually come up with about 5-6. If you guys did this, I'm sure it would cut down on them.
This may be because you are American and therefore can't spell properly and your MS word tries to change the correct spellings into your form of "American English"
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 18:35   #8
myk
PA Team

myk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to beholdmyk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I have been correcting a lot of the spelling to English (UK) so that could cause you some errors.

-myk-

[email protected]
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 20:53   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by myk
Now that we're on topic, how about clarifying the zikonian steal for me?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 23:22   #10
myk
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Now that we're on topic, how about clarifying the zikonian steal for me?
I believe that Appocomaster made a good post about the zikonian steal which can be found here:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...5&postcount=94

Unless you are referring to the manual's definition which I believe is not worded very well and could do with another look I guess.

-myk-

[email protected]