User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jan 2007, 10:42   #51
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future
Re: Round 20 Predictions

1. FO
2. ND
3. CT
4. Destiny
5. VsN

CT and Destiny wil probably start strong but I think we'll see their lack of experience cause them some problems with the bigger (more established) alliances - ND will take advantage by NAP'ing one and hitting the other - FO will likely do the same. I think ND and FO will not directly engage eachother till CT and Destiny aren't viable contendors and they'll duke it out for #1... I think FO have a strong core, and ND have a history of ending 2nd - so we'll see FO run out triumphant in the end.

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 10:50   #52
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

1- CT / Destiny
2- FO
3- CT / Destiny
4-6 ToF / ND / VsN
7- xVx
8- TGV
9- F-Crew
10- VgN

I predict CT & Destiny going at eachothers throat at some point in the round, the winner of that war will be the winner of the round.
If FO manages to keep it together (if they even play the entire round...) I can see them getting 2nd passing the losing side of the CT - Destiny war.
The reason i've placed FO above ND is because FO is more capable to play value-wise, where ND has to rely on xp more and ND will have probably lost some members to CT (angryduck and some 1up mercs) so i doubt they can perform the way they did last round.
ND - ToF - VsN will be a close call i guess with xVx just behind them.
Behind xVx there will be a big scoregap then the alliances like TGV / F-Crew / VgN will follow.

The winner of the round will be either Destiny or CT, they are the alliances to keep an eye on as i don't see any other alliance being capable of challenging them when it comes to skill.

Also Monkeys will finish just above ascendancy

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 13:56   #53
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!

Also Monkeys will finish just above ascendancy
would bet agasint that

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 14:13   #54
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

1. Destiny/CT
2. CT/Destiny
3. NewDawn
4. FO
5. Ascendancy

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 15:23   #55
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
1. FO
2. ND
3. CT
4. Destiny
5. VsN

CT and Destiny wil probably start strong but I think we'll see their lack of experience cause them some problems with the bigger (more established) alliances - ND will take advantage by NAP'ing one and hitting the other - FO will likely do the same. I think ND and FO will not directly engage eachother till CT and Destiny aren't viable contendors and they'll duke it out for #1... I think FO have a strong core, and ND have a history of ending 2nd - so we'll see FO run out triumphant in the end.
lack of experience?
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 16:03   #56
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

1.FO/ND
2.ND/FO
3.CT/Des
4.Des/CT
5.xVx
6.ToF
7.Vision
8.F-Crew/TGV
9.TGV/F-Crew
10.Orbit/Vengence

I think that it will end up with CT and destiny peaking a lil early and towards the end of the round drop back and FO+ND will take #1 & #2. It will then be a fight between which block is bigger between FO block and ND block. xVx's highish finishes over the last 2 rounds and that they are going private and trying to get the more experienced players should put them up at a respectable 5th. TGV could beat F-crew if they get the members on them and retain the experience they have. I think that vengance and orbit will end up either fighting each other for 10th or could be dragged into the block war in which it could depend on who they ally themselves with, if they ally at all.
(10th is our aim but wether we can do it with the 2 new allys emerging will be difficult)
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 16:21   #57
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
The reason i've placed FO above ND is because FO is more capable to play value-wise, where ND has to rely on xp more
You are basing this assumption solely on last round.
In round 15, for example, one of the reasons for ND losing to eXilition was the fact that ND had high value so eXi attackers were able to gain lots of XP from them.
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 18:20   #58
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
In round 15, for example, one of the reasons for ND losing to eXilition was the fact that ND had high value so eXi attackers were able to gain lots of XP from them.
They also had nobody targetting them!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 18:55   #59
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

NewDawn vs eXilition is like A newborn baby vs a bulldozer. one of the most uneven figths in history.
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 19:32   #60
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

hmm, predicitions are quite hard this round, there are quite a few top contenders I'd say. Anyways, here is my prediction:

1. CT/Destiny
2. Omen/ND
3. Destiny/CT
4. ND/Omen
5. Vision
6. Ascendancy
7. ToF
8. xVx
9. Rock
10. Orbit

With 4 Alliances running for the throne (imho CT, ND , Destiny & Omen) I got a strange feeling that a good amount of diplomacy at midround will decide who is king in the end and who is not. Got a few case scenarios in mind but I'm not a man of long storys so I just wish all participating people good luck and an interesting Round 20. Looking forward to it

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 19:45   #61
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

1: eXi (somehow. Dont tell me they dont play. we heard lies before, i tell you !)

2: Omen (with whoever they merged with). The backbone of Omen can NEVER be broken. <3 you all guys.

3: Destiny (have skill, manpower and talent to pull off #1 but imho pesky conflicts could prevent that. Should be at least at this spot tho)

4: CT. Loosing a war will cripple them

5: ND. they will, as usual, war Omen and, as usual, loose...
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 20:44   #62
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
1: eXi (somehow. Dont tell me they dont play. we heard lies before, i tell you !)

2: Omen (with whoever they merged with). The backbone of Omen can NEVER be broken. <3 you all guys.

3: Destiny (have skill, manpower and talent to pull off #1 but imho pesky conflicts could prevent that. Should be at least at this spot tho)

4: CT. Loosing a war will cripple them

yanno... the players in CT have fought a war or two I believe....and even had a bit of success....please correct me if I'm mistaken
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 20:51   #63
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i hope most of the ct players aren't the later-era 1up members then, the ones that lost most of their wars and only won 1 round :|
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 21:04   #64
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

just out of interest jer, who would you call "later era" 1up?
I know there are people who call round 11 & 12 1up the "real" 1up, so does that mean R13 & 14 were "Mid era" or something?
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 21:06   #65
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

The point I'm making is simply, we have no idea how things will turn out, no more than anyone else does. We believe we've built a solid team that can hang in a fight. We're not a bunch of noobs that just fell off the idiot truck is all I'm saying. I'm sure a lot of alliances have high hopes just as we do. It all depends on a lot of stuff no one knows yet... so stay tuned.
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 21:15   #66
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
The point I'm making is simply, we have no idea how things will turn out, no more than anyone else does. We believe we've built a solid team that can hang in a fight. We're not a bunch of noobs that just fell off the idiot truck is all I'm saying. I'm sure a lot of alliances have high hopes just as we do. It all depends on a lot of stuff no one knows yet... so stay tuned.

Please pardon me if i offended you or your members, it was not my intent.

Your members indeed fight well. Its just that its a hostile world out there.
I see people already calling for wat that is including your alliance. Given my (very brief and incomplete, i am sure) assessment of the power in r20, it just looks like ure pulling aggro from others. So that is why i think u will loose one war or another (someone has to).

Again, its nothing but an attemp at prediction. When ticks start the bones will roll. I think they will roll against you. Thats just it.

I hope everyone will put up the best fight of their e-life. Coz thats what makes rounds fun.

As someone said, less QQ more pew pew
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 21:37   #67
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
This is all assumption, here's some fact for you:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...7&postcount=86
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 23:49   #68
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

1: Destiny

2: Omen

3: ND

4: FO
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 23:49   #69
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

top 3 will be

Destiny, Ascendency and Conspiracy Theory,

the order undecided
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 01:01   #70
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

The only sure thing of this upcoming round is that New Dawn will finish in the top 5 after being well positioned to win the round. The tradition of the command staff burning out late in the round due to the immense amount of work the ‘Just for fun” membership forces upon them in order to for New Dawn to function at a high level will once again take it’s toll. With the command exhausted and the pressure mounting a collapse will take place yet again. With no regular members willing to step up and shoulder the burden left by there overworked command team “due to a free ride mentality” the motto of hey it’s just a game and it’s just for fun will permeate quickly through the masses as a ready made excuse. After all we’re just New Dawn.

I think New Dawn has a great command staff that is completely taken for granted.

Cheers
Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 01:50   #71
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
top 3 will be

Destiny, Ascendency and Conspiracy Theory,

the order undecided
i agree.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 09:32   #72
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighteh
Like last round when Omen DIED you mean?
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 10:06   #73
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
lack of experience?
i meant that more as a :
You're a new ally and haven't been working together before, so I believe you may struggle.
Than a:
You're all inexperienced noobs.

But I'm sure you knew that :-)
Good luck anyway

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 10:23   #74
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
i meant that more as a :
You're a new ally and haven't been working together before, so I believe you may struggle.
Have any experience in making a new ally?

From the looks of it you were never involved in an alliance doomed to failure from day one.

Unlike Dos, I believe CT is capable. But quite why people are saying CT will fail and destiny will not is beyond me. Out of the two allies, CT look like the old fathers of planetarion, yet this could be there downfall. Destiny having all the new blood and stamina.

Time will tell, but the least I can say is both look good.
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 12:05   #75
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll
The only sure thing of this upcoming round is that New Dawn will finish in the top 5 after being well positioned to win the round. The tradition of the command staff burning out late in the round due to the immense amount of work the ‘Just for fun” membership forces upon them in order to for New Dawn to function at a high level will once again take it’s toll. With the command exhausted and the pressure mounting a collapse will take place yet again. With no regular members willing to step up and shoulder the burden left by there overworked command team “due to a free ride mentality” the motto of hey it’s just a game and it’s just for fun will permeate quickly through the masses as a ready made excuse. After all we’re just New Dawn.

I think New Dawn has a great command staff that is completely taken for granted.

Cheers
While I do agree with your prediction I think you should of left the bitter sounding excuses out. The people to blame for NewDawn not winning the round is NewDawn (both players and command).

Back to the topic:

1) FO (or Ðragons?)
2) CT
3) ND
4) Destiny
5) Howling Rain (I can dream!)

As for why I think FO will win? People often make judgements on alliances without taking into account the events of the round that affected the said alliances. FO had a difficult r19 and (according to eXi) still managed to outperform NewDawn militarily at the end of the round. This shows a lot of fight in the alliance, if this can be brought into r20 successfully they will be a real military force, one that might well win the round.

"The only easy day was yesterday."

Last edited by Zo0f; 9 Jan 2007 at 12:13.
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 13:46   #76
Henk

Henk is an unknown quantity at this point

1- F0
2- ND
3- Ascendancy
4- Destiny
5- VGN
6- TOF
7- xVx
8- TGV
9- F-Crew
10- rock
Henk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 14:01   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All the love shown towards ascendancy has proved too much and we have had to disband in the face of our HC refusing to play a game where we're liked and respected so much. Sorry guys
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 14:19   #78
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

1-Destiny
2-ND
3-CT
4-VGN
5-FO
6-ToF
7-PreM
8-TGV
9-xVx
10-F-crew

this can be far off or real close to reality we'll see

Last edited by hylands; 9 Jan 2007 at 14:41.
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 15:06   #79
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

OK. Has ne1 ever imagined CT and Destiny allieing to no1? All your predictions are CT and D will beat two shits out of eachother, while ND rape ToF etc, and get "easy" roids, therefore CT and D will constantly be holding eachother back in their own wars, so when one of them has died, ND will die next, or actually kick CT/D's ass cos while they have been fighting, ND have been saving!

Anyway, i want Destiny and CT to allie, and for ND, ToF and VsN to allie, that would be fun. but it wont happen, so fk it! heres my predictions, not that it matters, cant believe we are predicting on alliances, two of which havent played a single tick, and one of which has lost its hc and mercs to CT, and then we have ToF, will they ever get decent players? hmpf

1. ND - Finally come good
2. Destiny
3. FO
4. CT
5. ToF
6. Ascendancy
7. VsN
8. F-Crew
I don't know ne other alliances
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 16:12   #80
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
and then we have ToF, will they ever get decent players? hmpf
ToF has some great players within its ranks and i find it a bit harsh to claim they have none disc. i feel tof just need to push that little bit harder and play the political scene a bit better to hit the top end ranks. they have the capabilities, they just need to use that

Unread 9 Jan 2007, 17:42   #81
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
If only I didn't have to wait for you guys wanking every turn I might actually finish some game

Prediction:
1. Nihilum
#1 Lunatic Nihilum

Unbeatable combination of noobs and fake ally merge abusage ftw!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 17:50   #82
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
#1 Lunatic Nihilum

LA would have won hands down anyway

Unread 9 Jan 2007, 18:36   #83
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking
#1 Lunatic Nihilum

Under the Unfair Benefit clause that would mean eXilition win 3 rounds in a row
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 18:55   #84
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Under the Unfair Benefit clause that would mean eXilition win 3 rounds in a row
Our complex mathematical tool calculated best odds of winning from idle.

By default!

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 20:01   #85
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
This is all assumption, here's some fact for you:

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...7&postcount=86
I was making this assumption because you had planets who got huge xp from our big value heavy planets (toot and Gate were value based, as were r0x and Hatlon iirc, and you had Spelly finish in t10 as an xp whore).
I had also read that post before but failed to understand one thing

Quote:
you had some value heavy planets but on average it wasn't any higher when the war started (I trust our arbiter on this one).
are you saying that ND's value at the start of the war was below eXilition's? It is quite possible, my previous post was made assuming that you had a higher value at the end of the round due to taking roids from ND and the statement at the end saying that ND suicided lots of fleet.

Either way, ND were mainly value based during round 15.

Last edited by _Kila_; 14 Jan 2007 at 20:56.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 23:25   #86
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

#1 Omen
#2 CT ( I don't really believe new allies can be succesfull, but maybe Ducky can proof me wrong this round)
#3 ND (always good enough for top3 but lacks the killer instinct for the top spot)
#4 ToF (idots running amok can be effective, some times)
#5 xVx (don't ask me how)
#6 TGV (lack of opposition)
#7 ROCK (convience of numbers)
#8 Destiny ( I think they will crack at some point)
#9 VgN (think the performance lack of last round will continue)
#10 F-Crew (allthough they shouldn't belong here average wise, allthough they were catching up last round, the sheer membersize will make a gap between #10 and #11)

Just my 2 cents. Somehow I get the idea round 20 will be one of the most boring rounds to date, dunno why.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 02:53   #87
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

who is CT? Who is destiny? /me goes to Recruitment Threads.
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 10:22   #88
hylands
The beertender

hylands is on a distinguished road

clogg i'm very sure our lack won't continue :P
r14 Veneratio later vengeance
r15-r20Vengeance HC(r19-20)
r21 finally piece and quiet(round off)
r22 rehired at Vengeance as BC
r23 EXI scorp whore
r24 to 27 XVX
r27 to 31 Vengeance HC
r32 till now Tides of Vengeance spirit
hylands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 18:12   #89
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

am i the only 1 who think snra's gothic sect who decided to play pa has a chance to win...

dont underestimate them, they have alot of suicidal music and sheepblood for the round! :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 20:11   #90
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

What Snra's gothic sect?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 20:14   #91
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

From what I gather it is a Gothic sect lead by snra!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2007, 20:25   #92
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Captain Obvious To The Rescue!
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 10:50   #93
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

so no cluster alliances to be in the top 10 then? ??? :P
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 12:32   #94
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
so no cluster alliances to be in the top 10 then? ??? :P
That seems unlikely to me. The people that dominate the cluster are likely to already be part of major alliances, and so it'd generally be a bad thing for them to leave those alliances. Furthermore, being in a tag for the cluster in-game confers no actual benefits - you already have the eta bonuses just from sharing the cluster.
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 15:37   #95
Lejung

Lejung is an unknown quantity at this point

1st - ND
2nd - Omen (if their playing)
3rd ToF (bias)

Just my 10 pence worth
Lejung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2007, 22:50   #96
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

1. CT/Destiny
2. FO
3. CT/Destiny
4. ND
5. ToF/Vsn
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 06:21   #97
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clogg
I don't really believe new allies can be succesfull
proven by the fact that the only 3 alliances to have won PAX are those who won in their first full round of play...

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 10:20   #98
Koks

Koks will become famous soon enoughKoks will become famous soon enough

1 - CT
2 - Destiny
3 - FO
4 - New Dawn
5 - Ascendancy
6 - xVx
7 - [BIG]
8 - ToF
9 - VGN
10 - Monkeys

This round will be a close one to call but good luck to all parties involved.
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 10:55   #99
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Why do so many predict people Ascendancy finishing top10
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 11:09   #100
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

coz u iz da shizzle