User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2006, 04:38   #1
eSc0

eSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really nice
[Football] Brasil vs Ghana

This game isn't until tues. but considering I have money on it (GO GHANA ) I was hoping for some "positive" thoughts into the coming match besides "your *ucked" or laughing

so what do you guys think? Who will win? what are Ghana's chances?
eSc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 07:25   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Brasil vs Ghana

this is getting pretty ridiculous
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 09:23   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
blame the mods for not merging them all into the "general world cup antics" thread.
Or blame the inactivity of everyone for not making threads or not posting in threads.

I tried and made a few but got shot down... other people should have a go.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 09:36   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

It's only once every 4 years (or 2, if you count the EC), so get over it.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 09:38   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
blame the mods for not merging them all into the "general world cup antics" thread.
I asked what people wanted and the general consensus was have a general world cup thread and allow specific ones on matches and such. However never let it be said I didn't way with the winds of public opinion so feel free to express your views again!
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 09:43   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey I don't really mind - I'd prefer having all the seperate threads to be honest...

Anyway, Will Brazil finally show why they were pre-tournament favourites? Will Ghana follow Mexico's example and attack them?
It should be a pretty decent match.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 09:48   #7
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Will Ghana follow Mexico's example and attack them?
You'd hope so really, given the fact I cant see Ghana shutting Brazil out.

Lets just all hope and prey that Ronaldo continues to play
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 10:01   #8
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Brazil is getting stronger, so I dont think Ghana has much of a chance (but then, I put money on the netherlands, so what do I know? )
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 10:02   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog

here's a revolutionary thought, if you reply to some of those none football threads, it will put them at the top of the page!
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 10:05   #10
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

robinhos out its fatty and the mediocre three for ghana
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 10:16   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I put a fiver on ghana to win the wc at 100/1 at the start of the wc, so guess who I want to win.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:26   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im not making a seperate subforum just for the world cup. IT would be pretty crap.

However i really want Ghana to win. They are my favorite team after they hammered the Czechs and although id prefer England to go all the way id love it if we met Ghana in the final.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:32   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Im not making a seperate subforum just for the world cup. IT would be pretty crap.

However i really want Ghana to win. They are my favorite team after they hammered the Czechs and although id prefer England to go all the way id love it if we met Ghana in the final.
Because they're the only team you have a chance of beating am i rite?
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 15:36   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd prefer an England - Germany final. I'm not even sure I'd care who wins - but it would be a great match full of passion, and I'm not talking about the type of passion we saw last night.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 16:13   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Brazil's gonna win cos apparently there is an unstoppable aura about it. I cant explain, you gotta see it by yourselves!
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 16:19   #16
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

Brazil is the clear favorite, but there has been a lot of surprises...
at least ghana will battle! and i am looking forward to that match.

but germany will win the cup, of course :P

\o/
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 16:58   #17
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Because they're the only team you have a chance of beating am i rite?
at least we qualified

(ur rite)

I quite fancy a ghanian upset now, with no robinho and assuming adriano/kaka/ronaldinho continue to wonder what the tactics are ghana could just sneak it.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 23:37   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

not buying the "robinho is suddenly world class because he's got a great name" thing.

Also, Ghana will go down fighting. and by fighting i mean two footing.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 23:44   #19
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
not buying the "robinho is suddenly world class because he's got a great name" thing.
He was excellent when he came on as a substitute against Croatia and Australia, and played well against Japan. He complements Ronaldo/Adriano well, whichever one he plays with. He's probably been the best Brazilian striker in this tournament, although how much that counts for is open to opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Also, Ghana will go down fighting. and by fighting i mean two footing.
Yeah probably.
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 11:42   #20
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
If Ghana win, they can only get to meet England in the semis.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 17:55   #21
wu_trax

I'm still not really sure about Brazil. They always seem to do just barely enough to win their games.
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 17:58   #22
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Oh well looks liek we have either Brazil/France/Spain in the semi's. Preferably Spain i spose as France always come good against England, and Brazil id never like to play them. So lets pray.

Brazil game was good, interesting when Ronaldinho went mad at Cafu for not passing. Didnt seem like all was too cozy in the Brazil camp so we'l see how that pans out. Red card for the Ghanian makes it the 25th of the world cup. Amazing
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 18:01   #23
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

La la la 3 nil anothar victory.
Wu what are you talking about?
Italy need a stolen penalty, england fought a lot to make a single fault goal, portugal made literally war on the field for a meagre 1 nil ukraine did no goals even in extra time and argetina played they hearts out for a simple 2x1 against poor mexico!
Brazil comes and imposes a solid 3x0 and thats barely win?
oh come on!
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 18:10   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i had a bet on brasil winning by 4 clear goals i am now upset to say the least
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 19:02   #25
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i had a bet on brasil winning by 4 clear goals i am now upset to say the least
Whereas I predicted a 3-0 win for Brazil in the prediction league :xmas:
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 19:21   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

jogo bonito
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 21:12   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

stop being such a nike fanboy, seriously

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 22:04   #28
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

wilkommen zum fussball.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 23:37   #29
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
La la la 3 nil anothar victory.
Wu what are you talking about?
Italy need a stolen penalty, england fought a lot to make a single fault goal, portugal made literally war on the field for a meagre 1 nil ukraine did no goals even in extra time and argetina played they hearts out for a simple 2x1 against poor mexico!
Brazil comes and imposes a solid 3x0 and thats barely win?
oh come on!
oh, please, you can do better than that. Ghana was better than Brazil in the first half. One (admittedly) nice goal by Ronaldo, then an off-side goal by Adriano and that was the game. You have to do better than that to impress me.
I dont think France will be much of a problem, we will see what happens after that. (I thought that the fact that the subway station next to the stadion is called 'Waterloo' would be a good sign for Spain, but apparently I was wrong)

Last edited by wu_trax; 27 Jun 2006 at 23:45.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 23:41   #30
furball

I agree, 3-0 flattered Brazil, the correct score was more like 2-1. On a different night that match could have easily gone to extra time and even a dreaded penalty shoot-out.
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 08:21   #31
eSc0

eSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really niceeSc0 is just really nice

the ref was crap, the 2nd was offside and killed ghana's spirit. ghana was playing much better but seem to let the pressure get to them and screw up at the last second. They either shot too soft or completely wild.
eSc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 15:23   #32
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

brazil always get into the finals
so the problem will be brazil x argentina or brazil x germany

i do preffer brazil x argentina, everyone hates argetina. they are "the evil" in football
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 15:27   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

Except for the fact they're playing more entertaining football at the minute than brazil are
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 16:23   #34
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Except for the fact they're playing more entertaining football at the minute than brazil are
thats true, but i dont like the way argentina plays (has anyone whi likes it ffs?) in the first half of the game they play for real, then the second one they start to "dig" falls and all that crap they did against Costa Del Marfim and México.

i think arg x ger will be a grate game.
hope that arg wins!
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 16:32   #35
milo

I sincerely hope brazil don't win, it would be a monumental travesty the way they're playing, id even take a german victory over them. Oh and this is apparently the german 'three lions' some don't like it but its been a bit of an ohrworm and im humming it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVl5...74%2090%202006

if anyone can link me to a pic of oliver khan looking grumpy on the bench id be much obliged, ive been looking but can't find it
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 16:36   #36
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
if anyone can link me to a pic of oliver khan looking grumpy on the bench id be much obliged, ive been looking but can't find it
Look a bit harder
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 16:38   #37
milo

i did google image but couldn't get anything is there a better quality one?
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 16:39   #38
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...1093394249.jpg

Thats the only other one i can find but he doesnt look so grumpy there.
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 17:06   #39
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

brazil will get into the finals for sure!
and i think we r going to win
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 17:11   #40
milo

i think the french old guard may give you a sterner test than you think, if they get a bit of fire in the bellies they're more than capable of knocking you out and assuming england get through the qfs they'll bore you to death but win. Assuming brazil do make the final, id want any other team in the other half of the draw to win with the exception of italy. If it was an italy brazil final id hope for 6 red cards and a psychotically determined ref and a winner based on an controversial injury time penalty decision to ensure plenty of bad blood.
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 17:27   #41
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I sincerely hope brazil don't win, it would be a monumental travesty the way they're playing, id even take a german victory over them. Oh and this is apparently the german 'three lions' some don't like it but its been a bit of an ohrworm and im humming it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVl5...74%2090%202006

something like that?
http://www.n-tv.de/682163.html?tpl=zwei&counter=73
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 18:13   #42
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
everyone hates argetina. they are "the evil" in football
I think that is only true for England (and maybe some of the south americans?). Can't really see why they should be universally hated.
If they win tomorrow, this might change, though.
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 18:14   #43
milo

no more like the one JC initially linked, head in hands and looking completely fedup like a big bear. Like a big snuggly bear.
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 22:14   #44
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opi
I think that is only true for England (and maybe some of the south americans?). Can't really see why they should be universally hated.
If they win tomorrow, this might change, though.
well, just look how they play. they always dig falls and do that psychologic pressure. (took too long to change players, too long to start the ball rolling...) if they win against germany (i hope they do) you will see how ugly are they football. always have been like that...
wich sucks btw.
Unread 29 Jun 2006, 23:06   #45
Opi
Ensign

Opi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to allOpi is a name known to all

So you're saying they play just like Brazil, Portugal, Italy, Holland, well, almost every other team?
Opi is offline   Reply With Quote