User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 08:00   #1
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold
Current State of the Planetbase in PA

looking through the current signups i see like 800 planets - and a lump sum of alliances arent going to play....

is this round the nail in the coffin ? i mean every number below 2,5k is really shit...
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 10:15   #2
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Current State of the Planetbase in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
looking through the current signups i see like 800 planets - and a lump sum of alliances arent going to play....

is this round the nail in the coffin ? i mean every number below 2,5k is really shit...
'tis because I've not signed up. That's why. :/

I'd just expect it to be early days yet; how many had signed up 9 days before last round?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 10:16   #3
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
'tis because I've not signed up. That's why. :/

I'd just expect it to be early days yet; how many had signed up 9 days before last round?
oh, you going to sign up 1.7 k planets ?

your words in gods ears :/

i mean, what should i do without this shite game ? :P

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 11:15   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A lot of people haven't signed up yet. And there's always a mad rush on the day ticks start.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:44   #5
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

People are probably more busy signing up to the public preview at the moment, despite our wonderful PA-team starting it with 15 minute ticks at a time, when most of their customers are actually in bed.

I suppose, that once the real round is closer you will see quite a few new signups despite the shite stats etc.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:29   #6
pishmishy
Planetarion Developer

pishmishy will become famous soon enoughpishmishy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
People are probably more busy signing up to the public preview at the moment, despite our wonderful PA-team starting it with 15 minute ticks at a time, when most of their customers are actually in bed.
The time was chosen so that the shuffle could take place at a quiet hour when I'd also be awake. The public preview is the last stage of testing and it was known that there'd be some changes between the shuffling in the previous stage of testing and the preview. I didn't want things to go wrong at a time when everyone was busy playing. As it was everything went just fine
pishmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:17   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishmishy
The time was chosen so that the shuffle could take place at a quiet hour when I'd also be awake. The public preview is the last stage of testing and it was known that there'd be some changes between the shuffling in the previous stage of testing and the preview. I didn't want things to go wrong at a time when everyone was busy playing. As it was everything went just fine
How amusing isn't it that the game, which stops for no player, is started at the convenience of the 'staff'?

Not that there's anything wrong with this, you work hard and it's unreasonable to demand you're up and about at obtuse hours of the day. But it's amusing no less.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:25   #8
pishmishy
Planetarion Developer

pishmishy will become famous soon enoughpishmishy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Not that there's anything wrong with this, you work hard and it's unreasonable to demand you're up and about at obtuse hours of the day. But it's amusing no less.
The full round will be started at a sensible hour don't worry. The preview exists to give you all a little taste and to give us some idea of how new code performs with a larger user base than the beta testing. It's not really intended to be for anyone's convenience, I'm sure we'd all rather jump straight in but that can lead to unforseen problems.
pishmishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:19   #9
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pishmishy
[...]The preview exists to give you all a little taste and to give us some idea of how new code performs with a larger user base than the beta testing. [...]
You claim to be a software developer yet you are unable to calculate your code's performance? oh my, there fades my dream of a faster ticker
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:53   #10
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

the preview is the new name
it used to be public beta

beta as in beta test

xontas points out the test part

we use a public beta to test our system to prove that all the calculations done in advance (theory) work out with a large amount of accounts in the game (unlike the 70 in private beta)
that way we can iron out bugs we didnt find due to them being rare or just happening in large battles

having fun in this private beta is ofc importent but its second to doing a proper test!
if we shuffle the game start the real game @ 00:00 you will be right to complain
now your complaining we are trying to get the game bugfree
(doesnt make sence!)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:09   #11
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

No-one is complaining about the bugs being removed, in fact no-ones really complained about the start time. Theres maybe some people questioning the logic behind the start time, something which from a promotion pov they have grounds to do (After all this public beta is probally as close as we get to a free round and could potentially persuade some people to play the full round and even pay so a start time that suits the european timsezones where most of these potential customers will come from could make sense). However questioning something isnt the same as complaining, a complaint is something with some conviction behind it which none of the so called 'complaints' here have
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:17   #12
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh and on the original posters issue. Surely you were expecting a drop in numbers this round? The time of year after all is always going to be a problem for most people.

For starters alot of players play from School and Uni. If they arent at school or uni they may very well be unable to play. Then you have the problems of holidays which around this time of year people are taking, this could lead to you having to miss the start or maybe even force you out of the round completly. And finally the weather probally doesnt help, sitting at a pc for hours playing the game might be great in the winter but when its warm people often have other things to do and PA will slip their mind

The alliances not playing are certianly not a major issue, ok some are sitting the round out but theres many more new alliances with some experiance and class behind them, not to mention some lower alliances whom will continue to get better and as such on the whole the game wont miss these alliances that much

And finally as others have said signups do peak towards the start, the public beta is probally increasing this further, after all signups for both games dont normally happen at the same time and people may be putting off signing up just now or still are a little confused about the two games
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:24   #13
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

OMG
Xontas agrees with wakey

yes numbers drop a little this time of year but over the past couple of rounds they are going up
but the slowest round is usualy about this time of year!

on the issue of the beta being as close to a free round as you will get
i can understand that
its free and you can have a lot of fun
that is the second objective for the beta, to have a lot of fun
the first one is to properly test the game so bugs should be all gone by the round start
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:05   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

last round was well under 2500 "playing" planets. there will be a surge of signups close to tick start though. but i swear it seems like every round i get more and more pm's from friends saying "why are you attacking me?" or "why are you defending my target?" the "active" playerbase is idd shrinking, but maybe it will get better. i say on average of about 300* people play pa decently and worthwhile, technically the # of planets signed up doesn't matter, its how many of those planets are playing.

* i got this # from last round. I think i finished low top 300 or 400 (can't remember exact) with no ally, and no successful attacks in a top- bottom gal... Anyone below me definitley wasn't helping the fun factor for regular players.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:17   #15
xontas

last round we had close to 4000 players and 90+ % where active @ round end
so i think its going ok

(btw, why would i bull**** about that, we all want a big game in the end right!(going up is goings up :-) )

Last edited by xontas; 12 Jul 2005 at 18:28.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:25   #16
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:49   #17
xontas

that didnt mean you cant invite anyone and everyone you know to play they game :-)

my goal = to get PA back in the 10000 range again!
who is with me
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:54   #18
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
that didnt mean you cant invite anyone and everyone you know to play they game :-)

who is with me

I am. Its kind of hard to advertise for those type of numbers though with all of the competion out there.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:54   #19
xontas

common, this is the original!
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:27   #20
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:

who is with me
of course iam with you :/

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:29   #21
Ali
Subh HC

Ali is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the roughAli is a jewel in the rough

:\
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 21:04   #22
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Let's team up with terrorist and destroy every other browser netgame, who's with me ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 23:29   #23
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Guess why i have so many red dots ? maybe i am stupid ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 23:32   #24
xontas

after i told everyone about the exception system i got a red dot 2 :/

i am half way on the road to becoming a dotatrix
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 01:32   #25
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Get someone with a planetarion t-shirt to go on big brother and never take it off.

Then we'd all be cool and famous and the playerbase would reach exacrly one million and spinner will come back and I will win a cookie for having thought of such a great idea.

:/
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 08:45   #26
xontas

/me hands vex a big pile of tshirts if he signs up for big brother!
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 09:43   #27
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

How about you make a deal with the american army that all soldiers have to play. Just convince them it's good for their strategical view on things. (with the intelligence level of americans this shouldnt be too hard)
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:24   #28
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo bad idea then there will be more defcalls at that time :/
Or then again will there be more defcalls covered

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:29   #29
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

does need TV coverage though,... advertise with telewest broadband or somthing,.. people get the package, sky and cable,..
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:46   #30
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

advertise during the breaks on Hollyoaks, we want more young female players
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:59   #31
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerker
advertise during the breaks on Hollyoaks, we want more young female players
We want the chicks of hollyoaks nevermind chicks who watch the adverts.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 12:13   #32
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
We want the chicks of hollyoaks nevermind chicks who watch the adverts.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 12:22   #33
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

ahhh hollyoaks,.. where all the beutifull people live,...
build it into the show somehow,... During a round of Planetarion, two of the families start a massive feud, which spills over into the street,.. resulting in 2 sexy ladies falling into a mud bath,..etc etc etc
With one of the characters saying,.. "this is what happens when you play Planetarion, you get to watch this kinde of entertainment"
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 12:28   #34
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Just don't put in the part about losing your job, sleep, girlfriend, social status and self respect, 'cos that might turn some people off.
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 13:35   #35
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

You mean that isnt a good thing??
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 14:20   #36
Rocko

thought it was a race to see who could do all that the quickest
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 23:00   #37
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
oh, you going to sign up 1.7 k planets ?

your words in gods ears :/

i mean, what should i do without this shite game ? :P
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLMARK WILL SIGN UP HIS BOT ARMY AGAIN
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 23:31   #38
Darky

Darky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
common, this is the original!
this is not the original, the original got destroyed with PAX
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 10:36   #39
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by General1
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLMARK WILL SIGN UP HIS BOT ARMY AGAIN

as long as they wil lbe all paid jolt wont care ;p

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:28   #40
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Well, there's just over 1.7k planets as of now. I hope that that figure at least doubles before ticks start or this is going to be a shit round :/
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 12:25   #41
Rocko

might double by half way through the round,.. as people sign up late,.. or start the game for the first time,.. but in 30 hours or so to go,.. i dunno,...
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 13:12   #42
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Well, there's just over 1.7k planets as of now. I hope that that figure at least doubles before ticks start or this is going to be a shit round :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah02, from his lovely competition last round
***CONGRATS***
to
***Arammadilo***

You won yourself a nice sexeh credit :P
Just to confirm there was 2451 Total Sign-ups by 1900Hrs 30 Mar 05 and the closest amount as guessed by Arammadilo was 2436 which was'nt far off at all :P
i don't think last round was a shit round (well certainly not in regard to the amount of people that played) so we aren't *too* far away...especially considering the last day rush and all that...we might make it to around the 2100-2200 mark..which considering its a summer round wouldnt be too bad imo
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 14:12   #43
The Master

Well a big problem is that the new players don't get sunk into the game at all. Perhaps if the HCT wasnt so restricted, and there was better ingame access to info on alliances then some of this problem would be solved. I know that it took me a while to understand this game, but as soon as I got an alliance and found the ship stats - alot more things suddenly made sense and took off.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:32   #44
xontas

Quote:
as long as they wil lbe all paid jolt wont care ;p
actualy, after he payed he would get closed by me, without a refund ! :-)
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 19:54   #45
Legator
Pr0nstar

Quote:
actualy, after he payed he would get closed by me, without a refund ! :-)
hehe

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 04:18   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I ll sign up 2morrow.
same will my brother, sister and goldfish.

My dog is paying. ( he has already signed up)

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 04:24   #47
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Talking Re: Current State of the Planetbase in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I ll sign up 2morrow.
same will my brother, sister and goldfish.

My dog is paying. ( he has already signed up)
As one would expect from an ex-ldk . 'family pets' for the win

( note to those who take things too seriously. Look up the definition of sarcasm )
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 04:31   #48
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
As one would expect from an ex-ldk . 'family pets' for the win

( note to those who take things too seriously. Look up the definition of sarcasm )

was waiting for that reply

some jokes never get out of date.
or?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 04:41   #49
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i dont think that joke is ever going to expire personally
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 04:45   #50
Wishmaster
LDK

ahh..the good old days

Quote: