User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:10   #1
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Alliance Mascots?!

Well... Because I'm bored, and I really have not much to do with ICD, Black ice, or whom is good, bad, and slightly less pretty than others... New topic!

So, each alliance here... Surely everyone has a mascot that you can joke about... or a critter whom your alliance holds dear?

For example, I'm fairly certain that the NewDawn one is a Pony {Barrow} and I think the 1up one is a slightly dis-colored fungus... So tell the world... what's your alliance's mascot... and what do you think some others should be?
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:20   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Alliance Mascots?!

Zhil <3.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:45   #3
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

[]LCH[] doesnt have an official mascotte i think, but your official logo is derived from the mouth of a leech. Maybe the leech is our mascotte then ?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:50   #4
Atolla
Subh HC

Atolla is an unknown quantity at this point

Still looking for one Hopefully we will recruit one soon that fits in to our community
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 10:23   #5
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

F-Crew's would be a Hamster. Its a nickname I got stuck with early on and iits kind of cemented itself as part of F-Crew culture.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 10:37   #6
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Zhil <3.
clearly <3
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:39   #7
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

and no one has mentioned cypher or elviz? they're mascots in the own right lol :-) same for Minty, Leshy, Forest and countless others lol :-)

/me waits for Forest to declare war on him.

(I am so fkin tired right now. not being able to sleep sucks, especially when you've stuff to do the next day)
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 14:48   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
and no one has mentioned cypher or elviz? they're mascots in the own right lol :-) same for Minty, Leshy, Forest and countless others lol :-)

/me waits for Forest to declare war on him.

(I am so fkin tired right now. not being able to sleep sucks, especially when you've stuff to do the next day)

I think someone needs a hug.. :xmas:
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 16:53   #9
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

A drunk holdin' a bottle of booze.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 17:38   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Any1 that gets drunk and waste their fleet :/

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:28   #11
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Laetitia.

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:37   #12
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

ND: Pony
LCH: Leech
1up: Zhil
ToF: Drunken guy
Subh: TBA
ROCK: Goat. {err... why? }
APA: Monkey {avenged} {compromise? }
F-crew: Hamster
NoS: Laetitia {???}
HR+WP == I expect pistols at dawn for the wolf.
Angels: Alki
hirr: lemming
pr0nstars: Kylie

Keep going

Last edited by Squidly; 19 Jul 2005 at 01:22.
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:48   #13
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

ROCK: goat

rah
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 19:52   #14
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

APA: A monkey ofc. Chimpie of NoS WILL get special treatment. (as in that we throw him peanuts etc)
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 21:20   #15
vd3a

vd3a is an unknown quantity at this point

pigs rullz

vd3a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 23:47   #16
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidly
ND: Pony
LCH: Leech
1up: Zhil
Subh: TBA
ROCK: Goat. {err... why? }
APA: Monkey {with respect to chimpie}

Keep going
You missed out F-Crew and the Hamster?
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:04   #17
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Fish <3

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 00:24   #18
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

I think F-Crew should be a fat-dog (Keg and Oh-Dear-It-Slipped-My-Mind-Who's re-recruitment PAmails)
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 05:23   #19
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
You missed out F-Crew and the Hamster?
fixed
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 08:55   #20
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I vote for Catherine Bell in a thong and topless
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 16:01   #21
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Elviz is a mascotte for fencesitters

there, my first flame ever on the board since r3

chill, fella - Lok

Edit after your chill edit: I'm chilled, considering the fact i refrain from flaming always. This had to be off my chest :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC

Last edited by Remy; 10 Jul 2005 at 09:05.
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 17:48   #22
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

HR have the Wolf!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 19:20   #23
selenyum
[EX] Nautonnier

selenyum is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
OMG|
Round 12: (CAT) 5:3:5 Battle Commander in [PT], member in coven, member in tides of fire; #1 covopper in universe, Scanner rank:840
Round 13: (ZIK) 4:3:1 Hc in [PT], member it Tides of Fire and in eXilition, #1 cov opper in universe, rank 139
Round 14: (CAT) (3:5:19) Member in NOS, Dc in Insomnia : Scanner; Dc in Reunion: Rank 415
Round 15: ((ZIK) (4:3:13) Member on Exilition
selenyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 00:44   #24
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
F-Crew's would be a Hamster. Its a nickname I got stuck with early on and iits kind of cemented itself as part of F-Crew culture.

WHAT?!!!!
sorry to publicly disagree with my alliance leader,.. but when in the last round was the word hamster ever mentioned???!!!!
Normally i'll follow wakey to public destruction and back,... but beside the fact that it was your nickname early on,.. how is it the alliances mascot??
Perhaps Tortoise because it goes on forever and dosnt stop,...
Or elephant for similar reasons
or,.. a kangeroo because they keep bouncing back
a merecat, for sticking together and working together

but a hampster??!! Shame on you wakey,.. for shame!!!

Last edited by Rocko; 9 Jul 2005 at 15:38.
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 15:20   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
WHAT?!!!!
sorry to publicly disagree with my alliance leader,.. but when in the last round was the word hampster ever mentioned???!!!!
Luckily for you and the pa community I dont think it ever was, I reckon the word hamster might of been used though *

* please note this isnt an insult just a little fun jibe at the way he spells hamster (sorry couldnt resist)

<3 <3 <3 xxx

pig
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 15:38   #26
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light

i don't know what your talking about,.............
(whistles)
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 15:55   #27
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko
i don't know what your talking about,.............
(whistles)
ahhh your so nice have some <3
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 16:14   #28
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Surely a lecturer at our prestigious university should have the basics of english spelling sorted out rocko
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 17:35   #29
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerker
Surely a lecturer at our prestigious university should have the basics of english spelling sorted out rocko
A story on that if I could: My first year of uni... I had this one prof from portugal. Teaching me calculus. Any word he couldn't spell or say in english, he said in portugeuse instead.

I didn't do so well in that course. And for reference sake: I live in canada, where a very small portion of the population speak portuguese. Including most in my class
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 17:53   #30
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

The APA mascot is Avenged.

We try not to abuse him too much, it's hard to resist though.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 09:42   #31
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Alki is Angels mascot (due to the lack of a hot female Angel ...).

We're still investigating if it has a positive or negative effect on us ...

P.S. To all the females in Angels, do not feel offended, you're all hot and cute but we don't wanna abuse you like we'd abuse our mascot babe, hence why Alki volunteered.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 09:47   #32
Rocko

ahh well in that case,..
Has to be Keg
He ran away, and we had to put up posters and stuff, but we found him,...
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 10:11   #33
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

The goat was a joke thing, our real mascot is The Hat.
Unread 11 Jul 2005, 11:14   #34
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

lol Squidly
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 15:43   #35
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Legion have had several I belive. Though Im sure someone who is more familiar with legion history can fill in more:

tolky -legions silent sex machine (everyone was free to leghump0r him at will, couse he just idled)
hobbie -no comment needed
Perkeo -the Chef
Watson -master of leghump0ring
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2005, 16:32   #36
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

<3 morden :P
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:11   #37
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone not knowing the hirr mascot is a lemming deserves a slap in the face.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:45   #38
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

pr0nstars mascot is Kylie according to Furs and Prestel

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:54   #39
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Does a naked ugly witch dancing around weird stones in a forest in the middle of the night count as a mascotte?
Supersander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 10:25   #40
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersander
Does a naked ugly witch dancing around weird stones in a forest in the middle of the night count as a mascotte?
no rumad doesn't count

(couldn't resist rummie)
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 01:17   #41
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm 1up's Mascot.

Noone is muscling their way in on my role.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 08:39   #42
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
I'm 1up's Mascot.

Noone is muscling their way in on my role.
I don't think anyone would try that, Zhil ... they'd fail miserably against you !!

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 10:42   #43
cypher
U've been Moderated

you've already been told you wouldn't get into 1up kjel! now quit sucking up to "hc's"!!!!
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:07   #44
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Supersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura aboutSupersander has a spectacular aura about

Like anyone would WANT to jon 1up
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 11:29   #45
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
you've already been told you wouldn't get into 1up kjel! now quit sucking up to "hc's"!!!!
You can't blame a guy for trying

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Jul 2005, 20:17   #46
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i win by default on all accounts
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 10:16   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
i win by default on all accounts
We know Alki

FA Gaming community

Unread 20 Jul 2005, 10:48   #48
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like anyone would WANT to jon 1up
My cat and 2 donkeys did and my 2 year old daughter wants to play to :/

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:02   #49
Supersander
'cause sex isn't enough

Maybe 1up could get these for their members:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hats/739c/
Unread 20 Jul 2005, 13:06   #50
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Maybe 1up could get these for their members:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hats/739c/
Standard 1up Uniform