User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 May 2004, 04:42   #101
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Im in trouble at uni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
incidentally, im bettering society just by being a part of it.
Or wasting human resources.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 04:43   #102
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

Arrogance is considered by most to be rude, yes. But then, I dont know you, so i dont presume to know whether you are or not purely by your actions on an internet forum.
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 04:45   #103
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its not arrogance, its a reasoned judgement.

i spread love and happiness to all those around me. Lighting up the lives of boring proles for the few seconds of their lives they are exposed to my brilliance. That certainly seems positive to me.
Unread 18 May 2004, 05:45   #104
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Here is my e-mail to Stephen Bowd

Dear Stephen,

Please find enclosed in this e-mail a draft of a student of yours e-mail he intends to send to the head of your course in which tries to blame his shortcomings on ADHD, also find included the html source of which there is the actual draft of the e-mail he had sent you and further posts of which he admits an involvement in high amount of drugs and general apathy to your course has led him to ignorantly put himself in said situation.

I ask that you do not exempt someone who endorses the use of class a and b drugs in recreational usage and to the detriment of one's career be allowed to continue with this course until he seeks Rehabilitation.

Your's Sincerely,

A concerned member of the Internet Society which said pupil of yours 'procastinates' on.**

**I really do Hope Deepflow used fake names here when referencing to his teachers, he has used a fake phone number I believe. If he hasn't I'm going to investigate and send this for shits and giggles.

Quote:
Sir,

I am writing to you as I have a problem with one of my BAHSS units (Rise of Persecuting Society) and after speaking to my tutor (Stephen Bowd) he advised that I contact you about it. I did try to phone you today but that was at 5 o clock just after I had finished speaking to Stephen and the switchboard was closed.

Basically, I have not completed one of my pieces of coursework for Persecuting Society. Stephen told me that there would be no point handing it in at this juncture anyway, as the deadline for coursework has passed. Further to this, I also missed the exam in Persecuting Society on the fifth of May. I addressed a letter to the board of examiners and handed it into the HSS office as I was advised to do by the man working there, and hope to be able to take the exam at some point in the future. Of course I will only be able to acheive 40% if I am allowed to do this.

I would complete the last piece of coursework now if it would still make a difference. However, I have over 40% in the unit despite the lack of this piece. That is assuming I am able to get 40% in the exam, which I am very confident of.

As far as I know, I have passed all of my other units (excluding Globalisation, which I still have to take an exam for on the 27th of May). I do not want this to now be a huge problem for me, and am willing to do whatever it takes to solve it. I am still very keen to finish the university course if possible, and will certainly be more professional in my approach to work in years 2 and 3.

Also, I have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), and received support for this throughout school and college. While I don't see it as an excuse for my recent organisational blunders. It would be foolish for me to not mention it at this point if there is any chance you knowing it would help me get through this.

You now have my email address and my phone number is 0141334314 if you wish to contact me. In any case, I will phone you tomorrow.

Thankyou in advance

Henry Bamford

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 06:34   #105
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since Stephen Bowd looks like this, I doubt he's a particularly harsh individual.

As for exams / success at uni; I never ever tried to achieve a "good" grade. I find the whole notion of grading fairly childish tbh. I want no part of it. My graded work is always consistently among the lowest marks achieved.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 09:14   #106
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Surely that's laxatives?
best post in the thread
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 09:16   #107
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Henry Bamford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
lose this, you sound like a complete faggot.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 09:21   #108
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
...it's technically a disability.

'How dare he complain about not being able to climb the stairs! These damn cripples!'
but is it a relavant disability? "I forgot to hand in my assignment because I have no legs" for example, would probably not cut the mustard.

Unread 18 May 2004, 09:23   #109
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Since Stephen Bowd looks like this, I doubt he's a particularly harsh individual.
shall we send steven a link to this thread?

Unread 18 May 2004, 09:41   #110
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
but is it a relavant disability? "I forgot to hand in my assignment because I have no legs" for example, would probably not cut the mustard.
It's a neural disorder which can prevent you doing tasks, so probably.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 10:06   #111
Radical Edward

Quote:
It's a neural disorder which can prevent you doing tasks, so probably.
depends on the scope of the disorder really. I have never seen ADHD linked to this kind of thing before, and given that he seems to be doing everything else, apart from writing dates down, done perfectly well, I question the relevance of mentioning it. Plus from the tone of his letter and the flow of the thread thus far, it seems as if it is tacked on as an excuse. If attention to work was a more general problem then I would be more understanding. but then I am no professional, so it is not really fair for me to pass any judgement. I will leave that up to people better able to make a sound decision than myself.

Unread 18 May 2004, 10:11   #112
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, the way it was done was pretty bad.
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:00   #113
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
What your saying is that it is acceptable for the "reward" to be a comfortable life. But what if people like Einstein, Marx, Nietzsche and others had thought like that? They would have idled through life, not really caring about the things they gave to the world - They wanted to better society. Whats so attractive about being 'average'?
They didn't want to better society. They were just overly people. Your surrender of self to society sickens both me and Rand.
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:38   #114
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
At the top of what? Imagining everyone to have similar goals to yourself is a rather bizzare idea. I don't think my life would be substantially better if I had huge piles of cash, or worked 16 hours a day for 25 years, or composed a symphony, or wrote a novel, or solved a maths equation as opposed to if I had spent that time playing poker or drinking with my friends. Y'dig?
If you arent constantly striving to improve yourself then you are a decadent, sry thats just the way it is.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:47   #115
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you arent constantly striving to improve yourself then you are a decadent, sry thats just the way it is.
Playing poker and drinking is improving yourself.
Unread 18 May 2004, 11:50   #116
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i made friends with the guy that sorts out things for students who get in "trouble" during their study.
very handy, i can recommend it to anyone.

oh and if i were you i'd visit him or call him to meet somewhere instead of writing a letter in the first place. if you need to get things done that are unusual, the official way may cause more problems than when you just step up to the person who is responsable and explain it face to face.
(emotions don't work on paper).
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:38   #117
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Here is my e-mail to Stephen Bowd

Dear Stephen,

Please find enclosed in this e-mail a draft of a student of yours e-mail he intends to send to the head of your course in which tries to blame his shortcomings on ADHD, also find included the html source of which there is the actual draft of the e-mail he had sent you and further posts of which he admits an involvement in high amount of drugs and general apathy to your course has led him to ignorantly put himself in said situation.

I ask that you do not exempt someone who endorses the use of class a and b drugs in recreational usage and to the detriment of one's career be allowed to continue with this course until he seeks Rehabilitation.

Your's Sincerely,

A concerned member of the Internet Society which said pupil of yours 'procastinates' on.**

**I really do Hope Deepflow used fake names here when referencing to his teachers, he has used a fake phone number I believe. If he hasn't I'm going to investigate and send this for shits and giggles.
would not be funny.
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:45   #118
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
would not be funny.

You only have a problem if u think Sunday is THAT much of a twat.

Oh dear.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 14:45   #119
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

nah, sunday would never do that, he may be annoying, but i still believe deep down hes a decent person.
Unread 18 May 2004, 17:39   #120
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I already admitted I'm a great fan of decadence. Would you like to point out how this is because I'm white while you're at it?
Unread 18 May 2004, 18:19   #121
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
nah, sunday would never do that, he may be annoying, but i still believe deep down hes a decent person.
Yah if I did that then like Dace would cancel my passport for sure.

You have to admit though, I have a point.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:25   #122
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
best post in the thread

At last somebody appreciates my genius \o/
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:27   #123
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Yah if I did that then like Dace would cancel my passport for sure.

It would almost be worth getting fired for.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:54   #124
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

to be fair i'd lol for days if 8pm really did it.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 May 2004, 01:32   #125
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

you evil bastard
Unread 19 May 2004, 14:54   #126
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

I got an email from the head of the course today :

Dear Henry--You should complete your remaining Examinations and assuming that you have performed
appropriately across the other units you would probably be offered the opportunity to resit the Exam
in persecuting Soc and supply the outstanding Course Work for the September Resit Board and if
successful enter Year2 inOctober 2004 with the other students in your cohort. If you need to speak
to me make an appointment via the Humanities Office but I hope this is clear.

well whoop di doo.

pah pish poo to all you pessimistic bastards, it IS possible to **** up due to drugs and pass the 1st year.

now heres hoping i dont do it again
Unread 19 May 2004, 14:59   #127
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Don't blame drugs on your own failings dude.
Unread 19 May 2004, 14:59   #128
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i hope you'll learn from this expierience. (i wont! hehehe)

well done, or whatever you say.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 15:01   #129
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
youre probably right, ive never blamed drugs before and done this type of thing.

it does seem to be the explanation most people put on it thoguh.
Unread 19 May 2004, 15:01   #130
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
absolutley true. if you do drugs, especially in your age, you know the consequences, so doing drugs as excuse, is not very honorable.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 15:07   #131
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Well, more to the point it's possible to mess up your university life without being on drugs, and it's possible to do very well while on drugs.
Unread 19 May 2004, 18:53   #132
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
it IS possible to **** up due to drugs and pass the 1st year. :D :D :D
You haven't passed yet :p
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 19:19   #133
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

a mere technicality.
Unread 19 May 2004, 19:20   #134
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Most students are under the effects of mind altering chemicals for most of their first year, it's nothing to be amazed at.
Unread 19 May 2004, 19:24   #135
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

not in my experience

i cant remember the last time ive gone to sleep without being heavily wasted in some fashion, and at its peak i used to start getting caned as soon as i woke up while watching neighbours.

i think im going to cut down next year, im hoping i start to get bored of it soon, that would help.
Unread 19 May 2004, 19:37   #136
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

'Alcohol' you buffoon.
Unread 19 May 2004, 19:56   #137
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its normally weed actually, though alchohol now and again, and other stuff on the weekend.

edit : whoa man, you took the piss out of my spelling in this post before i even posted it.

Unread 19 May 2004, 20:48   #138
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
'Alcohol' you buffoon.
Not to forget the pill.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 20:01   #139
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

People like you shouldn't be allowed to attend university.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 20:04   #140
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

youre probably right. from my point of view though, its a very good thing =D

Unread 22 May 2004, 20:06   #141
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
If the Government banned people who take drugs, drink too much and don't do any work from going to university, they'd be hard pressed to get 5% of young people in, let alone 50%.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2004, 20:06   #142
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Guys like me? I'm a guy like me!
Unread 24 May 2004, 03:34   #143
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

What kind of name is Henry Bamford?

Sounds like you should be studying gay porn instead.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 04:36   #144
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

its a name you arent refined enough to own

btw, my middle name is StJohn

and if you dont know how to pronounce it, you can **** right off now.
Unread 24 May 2004, 08:11   #145
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
btw, my middle name is StJohn

and if you dont know how to pronounce it, you can **** right off now.
"Fanshaw"?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 24 May 2004, 16:02   #146
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

exACTly
Unread 24 May 2004, 16:05   #147
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
exACTly
I knew it was either that or "Chumley".