User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 02:45   #51
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How To Be A Online Woman On Netgamers

lol at the rules... so true

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 12:24   #52
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can we close this thread or something, otherwise every 4-7 days someone's going to post 'lol its tru!', and the thread will die and the whole sorry cycle will start anew.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:11   #53
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol its tru!
Grimble v2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:01   #54
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

cyb0r, anyone?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 08:26   #55
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

Kefalos is an unknown quantity at this point

needless spam u did there KoeN
r5:Kefalos of Greece xAlpha GammaX [SDO]
r6:Andriolata of The Little Village [RedBull]
r7:Cephalos of Mount Olympus [ViruS]
r8:The Saints Æ Veritas Æ [ViruS]
r9:The Forgotten Spirit of Truth and Honor [ViruS]
r9.5: =One= of =The Many Inactives in ViruS= [ViruS]
r10:Service Clerk of Save On Foods [Eclipse]
r10.5:Buffy Tyler of November 2000 [MISTU]
r11:The Word of Mouth [MISTU]
r12:[WP]
Kefalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:34   #56
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Jas has small boobies.

And she mings.

PS I have my own cult following. Offline. It's really cool. People come out to clubs with me just to stroke my arms.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:37   #57
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Jas has small boobies.

And she mings.
You've come over all common.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:40   #58
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Hey hey.

They nick named me 'common' in the jitsu club. Our novices drive Mercedes.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:42   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Hey hey.

They nick named me 'common' in the jitsu club. Our novices drive Mercedes.
Surely if they're the standard, they are the ones who are common
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:51   #60
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

I'm not common. But I am for an Oxford person. But I'm not compared to the rest of the club. No one understands why they call me common, except that it makes me go 'grr' at them, and they find that 'funny'. Maybe I'll start calling them 'simple'.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:51   #61
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Call them feckless dunderheaded oafs. That'll show them!
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 05:53   #62
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefalos
I have been saying for rounds to many people that I will write a critque on how to be a online girl. We have all seen them! You cannot lie! Bring out them fluffle and huggle scripts and you have 60-70% of the girls you find online :lol: I'm not saying its all bad its just thoses loud bunch that ruin it for the few as normal. Anyhow here is some steps I believe it would take to become one of "thoses".

Step One:
Idle in all major alliance channels you can find and constantly spam talk non-stop.

Step Two:
Bring out thoses fluffle and huggle script ladys! Watch the many lonely men on this network drool.

Step Three:
Talk to thoses you believe you have influenced somewhat with your non-stop huggles and fluffles in pm. Convince them they have a chance at getting you.

Step Four:
Gradually as you have more and more men that are falling for you create a idle room under your own name. And just like that you now have your own cult of followers.

Step Five:
With this cult of followers you now have access to almost every single alliance and at times unlimited amount of defence.

Step Six:
Get involved with men bouncing from one online relationship to the next.

Step Seven:
Disappear for a month or so and do the whole thing over again.

I could write alot more but heck I bet this wont last long anyways so why waste my time?

Kefalos

i dont think you practice enough
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 07:44   #63
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'll however keep the guide of "How to extort woman to your advantages and self gratification" guide to myself.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 09:22   #64
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

lol QD
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:44   #65
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Can we close this thread or something, otherwise every 4-7 days someone's going to post 'lol its tru!', and the thread will die and the whole sorry cycle will start anew.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:20   #66
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve

lil details though
ive tested this in PaX
works sublime for me in NoS.. got there while i didnt have a single vouche. tnx Kay...

but whenever you do this.. forget being fair.. caus i did.. & got banned from my gallchannel.. removed from NoS.. yadieya.. quite crappy..

but further your all right.. pretend your female.. pretend your actual ace.. and your deadeasy in.
i didnt even fluffle.. (i hate that word) or giggle (hate that word to)
just get in there.. prtend your female.. with brains.. kinda weird they liked that as i dont.. talk far to much & they will believe you.
even the bimbo's in NoS believed me... hi xandria or whatever it is :P
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:29   #67
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n4m3l355
even the bimbo's in NoS believed me...
Yeah, boy, do they look stupid now.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 08:28   #68
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

this is about the rules people this has turned into a spam thread
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 10:00   #69
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

This looks like a planetarion discussion in general discussion.

Move it toot sweet.
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 13:50   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
this is about the rules people this has turned into a spam thread
Turned into you say?

Nurse, fetch the sponge, it's happened again
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 21:25   #71
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

Quote:
PS I have my own cult following. Offline. It's really cool. People come out to clubs with me just to stroke my arms.
typical woman comment
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 21:59   #72
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Can this thread die already?

[edit]

And kafawhatsit's sig's too long.
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:10   #73
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
typical woman comment
If the "typical" woman sounds like Jenny to you, you know the wrong sort of women.
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:11   #74
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If the "typical" woman sounds like Jenny to you, you know the wrong sort of women.
Or the right sort!

the physics and all that
Unread 4 Jan 2004, 22:17   #75
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Or the right sort!
You sick bastard.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:04   #76
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
typical woman comment

No, how about this for a typical comment:

**** YOU.

Maybe you can't recognise irony when you see it, or maybe I've just been around too god-damned long and I see people like you come and go and there's always yet another one crawled out of the woodwork everytime the Bose Einstein healing lengths start to fry my brain and I need some simpleton conversation to chill out, and this time it's you and oh aren't you the lucky one I get to vent my frustration on.

You clearly don't know who the hell I am - I'm the only girl in the whole damned community who hasn't whored herself out to the prepubescent male populus to get her own online cult who worship her in #jenny and tell anyone who criticises her to **** off and tells her they're wrong and stupid to criticise her (cos God forbid a human such as herself should have any faults) and then she returns the favour by telling them how wonderful they are for being so sweet about her and omg omg ~*giggles*~ doesn't it remind you of monkeys eating each others fleas?

The truth of the matter is, I don't need a cult following because
a) I'm not shallow enough to need to have people constantly telling me how gorgeous I am and how much they think I'm a lovely warm person with a great personality who is genuinely kind and sweet unlike all the other girls who just do it for attention
b) I get all the attention I could ever desire by being incredibly arrogant and ripping into imbeciles such as your good self.
c) I am part of the intellectual elite of this world. People like you can't see me for dust when it comes to intellectual power. So why am I flaming you? Like I said, BE healing lengths.

BUT OH MY GOD KIDDIES LET'S TELL THE ROUND ONE VETERAN WHAT HE HASN'T NOTICED

I'm on your side on this one you idiot.

Nothing irritates me more than the 'gurlz' of this cyber world EXCEPT ppl assuming that I am one, and that I'm going to behave like one ESPECIALLY when they've just made a comment along the lines of 'omg these girls really annoy me and it spoils it for the non-shite ones, cos everyone thinks all girls are goign to be like this'

Your intentions are honourable, round-one-veteran, but you are sadly lacking in the 'being on the ball' dept. I'd recommend a brain implant, but I genuinely don't know where you'd get one around here.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:23   #77
user_name!LOL!
Ensign

user_name!LOL! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
doesn't it remind you of monkey...

lo
user_name!LOL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:31   #78
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You clearly don't know who the hell I am - I'm the only girl in the whole damned community who hasn't whored herself out to the prepubescent male populus to get her own online cult who worship her.
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of females in the community who don't do this, they just don't get heard about particularly.

Unless you're a forum spammer, alliance bod, l33t player or a massive attention whore there's no real reason why you'd be famed at all.
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:34   #79
user_name!LOL!
Ensign

user_name!LOL! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

Unless you're a forum spammer, l33t player or a massive attention whore there's no real reason why you'd be famed at all.
lo
user_name!LOL! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 00:35   #80
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by user_name!LOL!
lo
I should have put in there another category for the people who elevate themselves to infamy via bad behaviour and willpower. Cheats, Shai Gar, etc, etc...
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:24   #81
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

"Jenny in pretending to be female & brainy shocker!"

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2004, 02:27   #82
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Jenny appears to be female, and can't be brainy, or she wouldn't be at oxyford.