User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 6 Mar 2011, 17:26   #1
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Omega

Hi guys,

For those of you who haven't yet heard I'm starting a new alliance for Round 41, along with a new HC team of myself (using the irc nick 't3k' these days, as PA is the only game I play where I don't use that nick), timpayne of Ministry, berten of Ðragons, Xyphistor of Evolution and Dealer, who's stepping up to HC his first round and is going to be f*cking awesome.

A few things you should know about Omega:

-We might well have a full tag. We're recruiting only people we know can play well, and play active. If we get 80 of those, then great. If not, ho-hum.

-nolez is going to help with the BC and DC work, for make benefit great nation of Omega.

-We have a public channel #omega open at the moment for people to contact us for any reason. As soon as ticks start though we're closing the channel down in favour of a slightly different approach...

For R41 Omega is going to have a completely public HC chan. We'll keep the HCs (and other people of merit) op'd and the channel permanently on +m, but we invite anyone and everyone to join and see what goes on behind what would otherwise be closed doors. This isn't a trick, or a scam, we're just very bored and thought it'd be a challenge to help keep the round interesting for us. Anything that would normally go on in an HC chan will be free-for-all to see, with the one exception of target discussions which will be held amongst the officers and such. If somebody pisses us off, you'll probably see us bitch about it in the HC chan. If we see an opportunity to make a friend, or work with somebody for mutual benefit, we'll discuss it in the HC channel.

Politics, for me, is one of the most interesting things about Planetarion. OK, so it's like the only interesting thing for me about Planetarion. But still it's normally shared amongst a select few players in perceived positions of power whilst everyone else gets left with second-hand (filtered) information. Hopefully you'll find this as refreshing as we do and you and all of your friends have an enjoyable Round 41.

Meanwhile, you've got almost an entire month - get the f*ck off the internet and enjoy real life for a bit!

All the best,

Omega HC