User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 08:24   #1
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
I hate WEET with the fire of a 1000 Suns

Alright, so all of those not intune with P5 politics, get this. WEET galaxies, who ****ed up the first Para alliance in the beginning of the game, refuse to join Crimance and instead decide to hit the NAR galaxies in CME. All the while there are like 5 huge vvomm galaxies rolling over the NAR galaxies which somehow miss the WEET's sight. So now half of our NAR galaxies want to retaliate against vvomm, but our ViruS members won't except that, and the other half want to retaliate against WEET, but the first NAR galaxies don't like that. And this all could of been avoided if WEET had decided to join either the first or second para alliance. God I hate you WEET.

Last edited by Makain; 7 Apr 2003 at 08:30.
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:05   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
sounds like WEET is in nice control of your P
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:21   #3
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Re: I hate WEET with the fire of a 1000 Suns

Quote:
Originally posted by Makain
All the while there are like 5 huge vvomm galaxies

come again?
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 09:36   #4
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
sounds about right...
Am now having to watc some vomm gals catch up and even overtake us as we get 5th weet every night
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:22   #5
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
sounds like you should have showed some spine and just done either one of the choices...

and as for attacks... i doubt any para has been getting the attention P5 has had over the round from vom and weet...

while you guys we're sleeping and gutless the rest was mostly attacking and under attack at the same time...
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:25   #6
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
there are like 5 huge vvomm galaxies rolling over the NAR galaxies
This is where your arguement loses any (already slim) credibilty.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:32   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
by huge I assume he means top 250... which is around 15m.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 10:51   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
he prolly means way more at the start of the round where infact vom did 0wn the para easily till whole of vom was killed.. we started losing ground slowly then... and that went faster by the day afterwards... and heh... still several gals there way bigger then 15 mil fishie....
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 11:51   #9
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
he prolly means way more at the start of the round where infact vom did 0wn the para easily till whole of vom was killed.. we started losing ground slowly then... and that went faster by the day afterwards... and heh... still several gals there way bigger then 15 mil fishie....
by owning you mean - "were present"?

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:43   #10
cypher
U've been Moderated

nah i ment 0wned your asses were bigger and better but you got to farm our block heh:/ was piss easy from then on:P lol
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:45   #11
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
God I hate you WEET.
It is a game.. I hope you realize that? You hating fellow gamers is very disturbing to me.. I think you should quit pa and maybe join a war somewhere instead..

:e_bunny:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:46   #12
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
nah i ment 0wned your asses were bigger and better but you got to farm our block heh:/ was piss easy from then on:P lol
You must have been dreaming that part.. P5 was pretty much a gimme for WEET from day one..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 12:53   #13
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
Quote:
It is a game.. I hope you realize that? You hating fellow gamers is very disturbing to me.. I think you should quit pa and maybe join a war somewhere instead..
harboring terrorists m8 :e_bunny:
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:05   #14
thomas4
CHICKEN DIPPHAAAAZ

thomas4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Alright, so all of those not intune with P5 politics, get this. WEET galaxies, who ****ed up the first Para alliance in the beginning of the game, refuse to join Crimance and instead decide to hit the NAR galaxies in CME. All the while there are like 5 huge vvomm galaxies rolling over the NAR galaxies which somehow miss the WEET's sight. So now half of our NAR galaxies want to retaliate against vvomm, but our ViruS members won't except that, and the other half want to retaliate against WEET, but the first NAR galaxies don't like that. And this all could of been avoided if WEET had decided to join either the first or second para alliance. God I hate you WEET.
I was under the impression there was another thread here about CME claiming how good they are and not having either NaR or WEET gals in their alliance. They were rather pleased with themselves about that.......

On another note, why would WEET ally you if everybody is complaining about stagnation etc etc?

R4: [30:21:11] n00b
R5: [31:24:10] TFD
R6: [04:02:06] Xylem
R7: [27:20:11] Lithyn
R8: [29:02:05] Lithyn \ Elysium
R9: [05:05:09] WolfPack \ Sapientia (while it lasted...)
R9.5: [XX:XX:XX] Enjoying random inactivity...

Ex-Lithyn [\] †
thomas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:10   #15
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
You must have been dreaming that part.. P5 was pretty much a gimme for WEET from day one..

ermmm hahahaha?

50:5, 40:5, 39:5 were vom and some of the biggest in para atleast i know mine was, but yes i admit you (and nar) outnumbered us 2 to 1 in gals
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:24   #16
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
ermmm hahahaha?

50:5, 40:5, 39:5 were vom and some of the biggest in para atleast i know mine was, but yes i admit you (and nar) outnumbered us 2 to 1 in gals
I have to vouch for 39:5 being good level headed players even in the most unnerving situations. Damn thet sneaky recall after I recalled my kill fleet

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:26   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
I have to vouch for 39:5 being good level headed players even in the most unnerving situations. Damn thet sneaky recall after I recalled my kill fleet
they r0x0r i wub em)
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:52   #18
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
they r0x0r i wub em)
I still have thier roids nice and safe though

Quote:
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 13:56   #19
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
I still have thier roids nice and safe though
still wondering who has mine? ( i gave mine away 2 days totally this round cuz i couldn't be arsed heh)
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:02   #20
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Don't expect us to give away those roids for free They haven't been (most of the time ) and they won't be. Keep attacking and keep recalling mate. We wont vac and we wont step down. This round aint over yet
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:12   #21
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally posted by StDomingo
Don't expect us to give away those roids for free They haven't been (most of the time ) and they won't be. Keep attacking and keep recalling mate. We wont vac and we wont step down. This round aint over yet
\o/

Thats the spirit

Quote:
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 14:20   #22
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
All the while there are like 5 huge vvomm galaxies.
we dont have any huge galaxies! i dont believe u! its a conspiracy!
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 15:06   #23
Sokar

Sokar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And this all could of been avoided if WEET had decided to join either the first or second para alliance. God I hate you WEET.
Why should they join anything that limits their range of targets? Would be a stupid move in my opinion.

:: R4: 163:22:13 :: R5: 2:14:20 :: R6: 21:5:15 :: R7: 29:19:3 :: R8: 41:7:8 :: R9: 36:7:2 :: R9.5: 2:4:2 ::

The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there. Type in "Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire" and the computer will ask, "Specify type of goat."

Jason Alexander
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:09   #24
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
take a chill pill dude :/

raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:12   #25
Makain
Macintosh Defender

There are 5 big vvomm galaxies in P5, well big for P5 standards. When NAR seperated from WEET they joined CME, I never said NAR galaxies were not part of it. Its unfortunate when the two powerblocks gang up on the middle man, but I did choose a ground which I am sure some vvomm galaxies will find disturbing in the next 10 hours.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:17   #26
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
What exaclly are you whinning about? That you lost? Seriously stop whinning and learn how to lose Gracefully, people like you give the rest of vom a bad name. Just keep quiet aight ?
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:23   #27
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
There are 5 big vvomm galaxies in P5, well big for P5 standards. When NAR seperated from WEET they joined CME, I never said NAR galaxies were not part of it. Its unfortunate when the two powerblocks gang up on the middle man, but I did choose a ground which I am sure some vvomm galaxies will find disturbing in the next 10 hours.
makain... somehow i think you overestimate yourself heh

and btw... by saying this you are just as lame as the weet gals you discribed sheer comedy

and as for some vom gals... i doubt there is any vom gal that aint used to daily incoming you should be more worried about weet attacking us too and being pissed off cuz you're piggying:P hehehe
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:39   #28
Makain
Macintosh Defender

See the beauty of this is we are too small for WEET, but combined together we can take on vvomm.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:42   #29
StDomingo

StDomingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
See the beauty of this is we are too small for WEET, but combined together we can take on vvomm.
And take the roids we don't have
StDomingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 19:13   #30
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ohh no..dont take my 100+ roids:-)

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:10   #31
Makain
Macintosh Defender

I think after the bashing some of you gave us we would be happy to take you 225 roid average per planet. We aren't picky.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:36   #32
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
I think after the bashing some of you gave us we would be happy to take you 225 roid average per planet. We aren't picky.
funny boy makain somehow i doubt anyone in p5 vom really cares.. go be proud we bashed you somewhere else ow and trust me... there is MORE then enough weet that can bash you:P
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:38   #33
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
I'm curious. Does your custom title have anything to do with Scottish heritage, or are you some sort of desktop computer super-hero?
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:44   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

I've been rereading this. Apparently you're upset because they didn't join your parallel alliance and played the game the way everyone is going on at them too. I must admit I'm rather bemused. Perhaps if at the start of the round every alliance declared themselves to be pacifists and only scanned for roids all round long! Because that would be fun.
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 20:51   #35
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
yes it would!

lets do that

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:01   #36
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I'm curious. Does your custom title have anything to do with Scottish heritage, or are you some sort of desktop computer super-hero?
hahahah:P rofl:P

don't get smart tho.. he might go and organise your parallel too:/
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:04   #37
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
hi
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:08   #38
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
5:5 are a bunch of bastards. 10 xan planets that like to rape the para
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:15   #39
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
hahahah:P rofl:P

don't get smart tho.. he might go and organise your parallel too:/
He can do anti-DE def on Rabba!
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 21:21   #40
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
i wanted to do that:/ but gal didn't want too heh

kinda weird they aint bigger with that tactic tho:/
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:07   #41
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
i wanted to do that:/ but gal didn't want too heh

kinda weird they aint bigger with that tactic tho:/
A few of them ran into large defence pre news-scan

Thgink they got over confident cos they raped us silly the day before
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 22:11   #42
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:

hehehe
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 23:24   #43
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Quote:
Latter.

JohnnyBeGood: Then why did they join the first para alliance? It lasted until protection ended and then BLAM.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 00:09   #44
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
JohnnyBeGood: Then why did they join the first para alliance? It lasted until protection ended and then BLAM.
To make sure they werent the ones being BLAM'ed when protection ended. As it turned out, weet/nar had the advantage and didnt need the neutrals in a para ally, and they certainly didnt need any agreements with their Vom targets.

Just because being in-para with someone gives you a -1 ETA advanatge, does not mean you should immediately ally everyone there and stay best friends all round. The -1 works for attacks too, and you'd be stupid to pass up an opportunity for such an advanatge when it could put you in front.
Can't you just get over the fact that WEET/NAR/VOM dont need your little para alliance and can sort their own def/attacks adedquately as is? Your spirit for wanting to participate in politics actively is commendable given the current state of the game, but please try to remember your role in the grand scheme of things, and realise how naive you sound here.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 00:41   #45
Norseman
4ever a Snuggly Bunny

Norseman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

to read what at all time may happen, nothing is more important in planetarion
R3: 111:17
R4: 2:15 Elysium
R5: 1:5 Elysium
R6: 24:16 Elysium
R8: 28:?? Adelante
Retired & vanished
Norseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 02:05   #46
Stylez1877
Honour above pr0n

Stylez1877 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yeh..basterds
Round 5:The End of Tim3 9:23:9 (NRK)
Round 6: Sekigahari of Malakhi 13:15:6 (Guild)
Round 7: =- Arutha -= The Prince of Krondor 29:17:13 (NoS)
Round 8: Forget..(Adelante/Fang)
Round 9: 5:5:7 1010100101101010 of 101101010110 (NoS)
Stylez1877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 04:29   #47
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Quote:
To make sure they werent the ones being BLAM'ed when protection ended. As it turned out, weet/nar had the advantage and didnt need the neutrals in a para ally, and they certainly didnt need any agreements with their Vom targets.

Just because being in-para with someone gives you a -1 ETA advanatge, does not mean you should immediately ally everyone there and stay best friends all round. The -1 works for attacks too, and you'd be stupid to pass up an opportunity for such an advanatge when it could put you in front.
Can't you just get over the fact that WEET/NAR/VOM dont need your little para alliance and can sort their own def/attacks adedquately as is? Your spirit for wanting to participate in politics actively is commendable given the current state of the game, but please try to remember your role in the grand scheme of things, and realise how naive you sound here.
I am sure I sound very naive, but I am sure you know that by agreeing to post in AD I gave up any equally naive notion that I should care what people think about what I say.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 07:49   #48
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:

You're 8:5 right?

Is Starloock in there with you?

Quote:
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 07:50   #49
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Stylez1877
yeh..basterds
.. We are nice bastards tho

5:5 waves to ad..

And we aren't any bigger... well, cuz we're just a bunch of noobs
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 08:23   #50
thomas4
CHICKEN DIPPHAAAAZ

thomas4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
damn shame idd =\

they should be closed

R4: [30:21:11] n00b
R5: [31:24:10] TFD
R6: [04:02:06] Xylem
R7: [27:20:11] Lithyn
R8: [29:02:05] Lithyn \ Elysium
R9: [05:05:09] WolfPack \ Sapientia (while it lasted...)
R9.5: [XX:XX:XX] Enjoying random inactivity...

Ex-Lithyn [\] †
thomas4 is offline   Reply With Quote