User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 23 Feb 2011, 16:36   #1
DerEins
Zookeeper Champion, Shape Game Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Super Fishing Champion, spankthemonkey Champion, Suicide Puppy Champion, Trotter Track Champion, Simon Champion

DerEins is an unknown quantity at this point
alliance ships ?

I am thinking about... how can we make the game a bit more interesting even for smaller allys and new members who canT be that often online...

maybe pa developers should make " ally fleets"...so you can build fleets from ally fund and have 3-5 slots and can use that ships for def only...ally hc or DC/BC could send that ships on def for ally if needed....
so it would be a bit more Teamplay and could help smaller allys and members a bit who canT be online 24/7..... or it could be installed that only ally's below avarage ally-size can use that...

just a thought.....

DerEins

and yes I play Havoc

played rounds:
2-11/ 29-46 / 49 /51-53 / 55 / 60-63 / 65 / 68-82 /102....

GII - KoN - oldC19a - Factory - Xanadu - ViSioN - Osiris - ROCK - Imperia - S.P.Q.R. - Ultores - CT-Nomads-SpreadSheetWarriors-
DerEins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 16:50   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: alliance ships ?

This is an old suggestion. If you have something new to add, use the search function and reply in one of the other threads about it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 16:06   #3
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

feel free to link it up mz...
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:03   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Why should he?
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:16   #5
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

because its trouble to search some ancient post, specially when word alliance or ships prolly gets quite many hits. If he cant bother to search it thrue and link it, why would a new poster?
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 18:39   #6
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

It's not his responsibility to come up with links for every idea that might have been posted in the past just because somebody can't use a "search" function on a webforum.

If somebody wants to contribute, they should do their homework first. Also, just by the by, can people stop making 'suggestions' based on the website for AD2460?
Unread 24 Feb 2011, 19:58   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's basic forum etiquette to take half a minute to find out if an idea or suggestion has been discussed before, so we can all avoid covering the exact same ground every few months.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 02:01   #8
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you could also argue that although the idea might be old, it's nice to see good ideas surface once in a while. It's not like this forum is filled to the brim with activity. And tbh I haven't seen this idea yet, and I don't intend to look for ideas hidden in some dusty thread grave so to me it's all fresh and new.
Carry on.
Good to see some ppl actually contributing to make this a better game.

thank you.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 06:32   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You are missing the point.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 09:37   #10
Spawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You are missing the point.
Point being he should have searched, saw it was an old idea and NOT post it?

--> If that was the point then you miss mine, being that if he hadn't I wouldn't know it, since I didn't know it was an old idea and the idea sounds good. Even necroing an old post would contribute for players who haven't been around in say the last 5 years (like myself).

Maybe even compile a wishlist of all old ideas that are considered good could be presented to Jagex, to see whether they could be somehow implemented, or discussed on this very forum.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 09:49   #11
Spawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post

--> If that was the point then you miss mine, being that if he hadn't I wouldn't know it, since I didn't know it was an old idea and the idea sounds good. Even necroing an old post would contribute for players who haven't been around in say the last 5 years (like myself).

Maybe even compile a wishlist of all old ideas that are considered good could be presented to Jagex, to see whether they could be somehow implemented, or discussed on this very forum.

Instead of bashing every person who comes here thinking he has invented the wheel, some constructive post would have been better.
Something in the lines of:
This has been discussed before here:
conclusion at that point in time was this and this and so on and so on
A bit more "google labs" mindset would be refreshing.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 10:05   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Next time, try reading the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
This is an old suggestion. If you have something new to add, use the search function and reply in one of the other threads about it.
P.S. You pressed quote instead of edit.
Unread 25 Feb 2011, 23:06   #13
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

Shame you couldnt put as much effort into discussing the idea as you were in knocking the guys etiquette. Sure he should have searched, but dont need the whole thread about it.

Anyways, I like the idea....could even make it more interesting by letting members add their unused ships to an ally fleet for use by DCs?

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2011, 07:48   #14
DerEins
Zookeeper Champion, Shape Game Champion, Space Rescue Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Super Fishing Champion, spankthemonkey Champion, Suicide Puppy Champion, Trotter Track Champion, Simon Champion

DerEins is an unknown quantity at this point

Thx Spawn and thx Fatrick !

ok maybe i should have searched.... i did now... what would be the key word to search for my thread ? i think "alliance ships" would fit best in search and ... tatata i get:

Showing results 1 to 25 of 352
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 > Last »

352 hits... and most of the thread is not about the theme itself... its mostly answers from ppl discussing other things like etiquette ;-)

so even if the idea is old - who had it ? - nm - guess as we still havenT that in game the orginal poster wonT be angry that i suggets his idea again....

i really think this could improve the game to get new player in...
but maybe my idea is crap then lets discuss about that...

DerEins

and yes I play Havoc

played rounds:
2-11/ 29-46 / 49 /51-53 / 55 / 60-63 / 65 / 68-82 /102....

GII - KoN - oldC19a - Factory - Xanadu - ViSioN - Osiris - ROCK - Imperia - S.P.Q.R. - Ultores - CT-Nomads-SpreadSheetWarriors-
DerEins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2011, 08:28   #15
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Don't Worry Mz does this all the time. He's just on a powertrip. He cant actually give a compliment or say a single thing nice to anyone. But Like was Said before back to the TOPIC of this thread.

I think it poses some great risk to making this idea. Because it would just give some of those defwhore Hc/Dc's another set of fleets to cover themselves. But the idea is that of good. If there only could be some way of keeping tabs of who it could defend and such, Or a limit to the number of times in a given period it can defend a planets like ally donations and such.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Oct 2011, 08:50   #16
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

The suggestion holds merit tbh - it needs to be kept in check however, so for alliances under 15 - 20 players max, and only allowed for 1-2 ppl - obviously only have the defend command, and no PL option.

Last edited by Markb; 22 Oct 2011 at 17:29.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote