User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions > Clownshoe Corner

Unread 23 May 2003, 16:02   #1
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Have you (or anyone you know) fallen in love online?

As the topic asks,
I am looking for ppl that have fallen in love either online,
or met someone online and then fallen in love irl.
Id like stories both about it working out, and if it didnt.
I would need a short interview/short story/poem/whatever
about what happened.
If you have had this happen to you,
I would appreciate greatly if you would leave a few lines here, stating your irc nick so I can contact you personally.
Or if you dont feel comfortable with that,
please feel free to pm me.
Saying my name in pm will make me come around if Im at home,
if Im not Ill get back to you.

You will find me in #elysium at all times.

Regards,
Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:08   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Happend to me, during r5

we are still 'together' somehow.

I'll post more later on if you like (or PM, I'll see), atm I am in a hurry.
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:10   #3
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
I LOVE U EYL
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:13   #4
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Dovey here

Dovey here I am current in missouri visiting my pa love Deven
We met rd 4 beta . We met 7 months later and it was love at first sight that 1.5 yrs ago . I am from Canada and plan on moving here with him next yr (my daughter loves him too )
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:15   #5
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
im in love with [ND]Vader he just doesnt know it yet so im telling now

VADER WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!?!

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:19   #6
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
I fell in love online, her name was Virginia Flange, unfortunately to talk dirty to her she wanted my c. card number!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:21   #7
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Well I met someone online.

After chatting online and the phone for a weeks or so, precisely 11 BJ's and one shag later (4 meetings spanning just under two weeks) I decided I didnt like her and in one last email decided that we would never see each other again.

Does that count?
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:31   #8
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
go and find Game.

how many is it like 4 now?
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:36   #9
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
go and find Game.

how many is it like 4 now?

50% male to female ratio though
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:39   #10
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 23 May 2003, 16:58   #11
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
the weird
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:01   #12
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think Game managed to get through the entire internet using population by mid-2002 to be honest, he's got to have branched out...
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:22   #13
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
yes
never kiss and tell tho:P
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:41   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
eylisia, it's okay, you can tell me.
Unread 23 May 2003, 17:55   #15
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
now we all gonna die from SARS
Unread 23 May 2003, 19:22   #16
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
don't we all? (rhetorical question), i met my g/f that way (and the evil bitch has never let me forget it for one moment...)
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:16   #17
supergemz
r0x0r

supergemz is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, supergemz here, or gemzie, or gemz :P

Well I have had quite a few relationships online, in fact I would say most of my relationships are from the Internet. I didn't even meet half of them :S Some lasted a few hours, which was pathetic, and others lasted up to a month. My most memerable relationships was some1 called Biya from GLX \o/ he was a nice guy, we always talked. But I only saw 1 pic of him hehee, and I never met him. Also there was PyRo`, we lasted 5 - 6 months, lived 350 miles away but managed to see each other a grand total of 3 times (!) cos I had money :P But the last time we met each other didn't go well imo and things went downhill from there

Anyway that was general trend of how I have lived my life of relationships for the past few years. You may think it is a load of rubbish but it isn't! Cos...

Atm my current b/f is Yeggstry He is a VERY nice guy.... I met him irl at the start of march at a Planetarion meet, in Hitchin (which was 2 days). We had no intention of "Hitchin up" or such, cos in fact I was after Kloopy, but that's a different story!.. but anyway at around 2 am in the morning we started playing truth or dare with Wonkey and Cheeky... that was fun Well it got to the point where I subtly hinted Cheeky to make meh kiss Yeggy as a dare :P which wasn't really a dare to me at the time cos I had it in my head that I just wanted to kiss him Well I kissed him, and then my next dare ended up using tongues, then after that... I done a few other things to him which I wont say here! heh, but a few hours later we got a few hours "rest" but ended up snogging for hours. It was really really nice.... just huggling him at the early hours of the morning. We decided to meet up a week later, so he came to Kettering, we had a great day together! And it was from then we started going out! We next met up at i15... which was a fun few days..! Since then we have seen each other a lot and I have even managed to spend a week with him. I have go to know him a lot and it has been really worthwhile. It's got to the stage where RL is normal and the Internet is just dodgy :P We do tend to argue online also :S For the most silly reasons, but I always know things get sorted out by the next day. We have been together for 2 months so far, but I have no intention of changing anything, cos I love him loads. My mum even wants to move down south, and I don't wanna break up with Yeggy just cos I have to move, so I will be finding a small place of my own, just so I can stay near my b/f I am very proud of him + he is the best bloke in the world. I love ya Lewis \o/

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:19   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by supergemz
Hello, supergemz here, or gemzie, or gemz :P

Well I have had quite a few relationships online, in fact I would say most of my relationships are from the Internet. I didn't even meet half of them :S Some lasted a few hours, which was pathetic, and others lasted up to a month. My most memerable relationships was some1 called Biya from GLX \o/ he was a nice guy, we always talked. But I only saw 1 pic of him hehee, and I never met him. Also there was PyRo`, we lasted 5 - 6 months, lived 350 miles away but managed to see each other a grand total of 3 times (!) cos I had money :P But the last time we met each other didn't go well imo and things went downhill from there

Anyway that was general trend of how I have lived my life of relationships for the past few years. You may think it is a load of rubbish but it isn't! Cos...

Atm my current b/f is Yeggstry He is a VERY nice guy.... I met him irl at the start of march at a Planetarion meet, in Hitchin (which was 2 days). We had no intention of "Hitchin up" or such, cos in fact I was after Kloopy, but that's a different story!.. but anyway at around 2 am in the morning we started playing truth or dare with Wonkey and Cheeky... that was fun Well it got to the point where I subtly hinted Cheeky to make meh kiss Yeggy as a dare :P which wasn't really a dare to me at the time cos I had it in my head that I just wanted to kiss him Well I kissed him, and then my next dare ended up using tongues, then after that... I done a few other things to him which I wont say here! heh, but a few hours later we got a few hours "rest" but ended up snogging for hours. It was really really nice.... just huggling him at the early hours of the morning. We decided to meet up a week later, so he came to Kettering, we had a great day together! And it was from then we started going out! We next met up at i15... which was a fun few days..! Since then we have seen each other a lot and I have even managed to spend a week with him. I have go to know him a lot and it has been really worthwhile. It's got to the stage where RL is normal and the Internet is just dodgy :P We do tend to argue online also :S For the most silly reasons, but I always know things get sorted out by the next day. We have been together for 2 months so far, but I have no intention of changing anything, cos I love him loads. My mum even wants to move down south, and I don't wanna break up with Yeggy just cos I have to move, so I will be finding a small place of my own, just so I can stay near my b/f I am very proud of him + he is the best bloke in the world. I love ya Lewis \o/

pathetic.
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:25   #19
supergemz
r0x0r

I don't think it is pathetic...

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:36   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I don't think it is pathetic...
True.

But pathetic is probably the lowest possible word in the human language to describe it.
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:42   #21
supergemz
r0x0r

hey people i don't want you to comment on what i said! :P this thread is specifically for this tacite person, wondering about online relationships and if they work or not. it's just the luck of the draw really tbh... but really long distance does suck :P

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:44   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
hey people i don't want you to comment on what i said! :P
It's a forum. If you don't want people to comment, then don't post it.
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:45   #23
supergemz
r0x0r

well spotted NOOB

i'm off to play generals now :P

With my bloke \o/ who r0x0rz.......

p.s. gemz 0wn j00 all

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 02:55   #24
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i hope these guys don't mind you blurting out your relationships all over the pa boards.
this 'tacite person' also gave an email and where to contact.. so if you didn't want it known or commented on.. you could have emaild, found online, etc.
Unread 24 May 2003, 03:07   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i hope these guys don't mind you blurting out your relationships all over the pa boards.
this 'tacite person' also gave an email and where to contact.. so if you didn't want it known or commented on.. you could have emaild, found online, etc.
Shush, n00b!

Unread 24 May 2003, 03:09   #26
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i dated leshy for a while. a WHOLE WEEK actually.. i loved him, and he said he loved me. we never met, just chatted online, and i thought we were MEANT TO BE!!!!! but then i caught him flirting in the ubersecret mod channel with kura and i knew he was nothing but a filthy liar
Unread 24 May 2003, 03:14   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Kura wore his kilt for me! I just couldn't resist...

Unread 24 May 2003, 10:10   #28
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
One of my friends met a girl online. Theyve been together for a couple of years now and are due to be getting married next summer (just got engaged about a month ago). Pretty good going given he is from Manchester and she is from Finland. Theyre a lovely couple Shes coming over to live for a year soon as far as I recall. He thinks shes utterly wonderful.

I'm very happy for them both.
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:40   #29
supergemz
r0x0r

awww Ebany hun, that's a nice story i r happy for them both too

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:46   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

people like gemz shouldn't be let near a computer.
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:53   #31
supergemz
r0x0r

That is what my mum says to me...

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:54   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
That is what my mum says to me...

disobedient bint!

listen to you momma.
Unread 24 May 2003, 10:59   #33
supergemz
r0x0r

nooooo I love ma computer!

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:00   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
nooooo I love ma computer!
it gives about as much affection back to you as a clubbed seal.
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:01   #35
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
What the hell
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:02   #36
supergemz
r0x0r

ahem that is nasty clubbing seals! i have so many mates online though you know and i also talk to people in my home town etc.... and i do so many things on my computer... some things u would actually be grateful for...

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:13   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I take it thats why you line your next boyfriend up over PA-G then.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:14   #38
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
ahem that is nasty clubbing seals! i have so many mates online though you know and i also talk to people in my home town etc.... and i do so many things on my computer... some things u would actually be grateful for...

writing suicide notes?
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:24   #39
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
I love Seth, he's a dutch sex stud
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:26   #40
supergemz
r0x0r

Quote:
I take it thats why you line your next boyfriend up over PA-G then.
nope i wouldn't want anyone else. altho some guys are nice :P but every girl mildly fancies other guys, whether it's ppl irl or celebrities. it's just like u men loving lesbian action :P

and no i r not gonna do any suicide notes :P

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:28   #41
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

and no i r not gonna do any suicide notes :P
that's the spirit

slip out quietly without making a fuss

Are the best i've ever had
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:30   #42
supergemz
r0x0r

shut it n00b

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:31   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I've got an exam to go to.
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:37   #44
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gemz, you may remember me. back in r5-7, i was in GLX, name lcd. We were sort-of friends. I have this to say to you.

STFU N00B
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:38   #45
BarbieKen

Falling in love on internet = Gay as most girl internet users are males.

Unread 24 May 2003, 11:39   #46
supergemz
r0x0r

omg lo lcd. been a long time :P.

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:41   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
omg lo lcd. been a long time :P.
indeed. hi. but you are digging quite a large hole right now. just a word of caution.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:46   #48
supergemz
r0x0r

Yup.. I should kinda close this IE window :P

#gemz
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:49   #49
5th Disciple

5th Disciple will become famous soon enough5th Disciple will become famous soon enough
i concur with theamion
Unread 24 May 2003, 17:23   #50
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Haha! Page 2 hijack!

+ powers of personality!