User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:19   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Bud Light Presents... Real American Heroes/Real Men Of Genius

It doesn't matter how many times I hear these adverts, they still make me burst out laughing.

Especially Mr. Silent Killer Gas Passer.

"Who did it? Who cares. Sweet mercy, please just someone light a match."
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:29   #2
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
We salute you, Mr. Taco-Salad-Inventor.

Some would ask, 'Is it healthy?' Of course it is. It's a salad, isn't it?

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:31   #3
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
We salute you, Mr. Taco-Salad-Inventor.

Some would ask, 'Is it healthy?' Of course it is. It's a salad, isn't it?
A culinary creation that baffles the human mind. A 12,000 calorie salad.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:35   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it was _so much_ funnier when it was "Real american heroes" rather than real men of genius. Did they change it because of the WTC attacks?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:37   #5
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
it was _so much_ funnier when it was "Real american heroes" rather than real men of genius. Did they change it because of the WTC attacks?
I wouldn't know, TBH.
Unread 4 Sep 2003, 23:43   #6
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Beachgoers the world over see you coming and say, "Hey, check out the woolly mammoth in the rubber band."

Defying the natural laws of physics, you manage to squeeze a 46 inch waist into a 30 inch suit.

Like ground meat, crammed into a sausage skin, you take to the beach and proudly strut your stuff.

"If you've got it, flaunt it." That's your motto. Which is ironic, because you... haven't got it.

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, sweetcheeks, and know that if you weren't wearing that suit, we'd ask you to take a bow.