User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:11   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
hey so guys ive dropped college, after you all telling me not to

What do I do? Do I get a job? Do I continue spending all day and night on IRC with myself? Since I've only got GCSEs (alright ones, A-Bs) is there anything actually worth going for? Or shall I just settle for a lame job with no pay?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:12   #2
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: hey so guys ive dropped college, after you all telling me not to

where's dace
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:14   #3
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

What was the point? There's only a couple of months left until the exams anyway
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:16   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I would have failed Media, as I wasn't doing any coursework... I would have probably scraped Maths as I'm pretty good anyway, and I hadn't been to a Computing class for 4 weeks (although we're only doing Pascal, which I can piss on, I hadn't started doing any project or whatever I was supposed to do for the exam)
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:19   #5
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

you quit college after us advising you not to...and you still want help?

dude..!

edit: go look for a job - and enjoy spending most of your life earning **** all (unless you're i) a genius, ii) lucky, iii) know someone who knows people (contacts) ), cause no one accepts drop-outs without the paper degree
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:21   #6
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Laze about for 18 months on benefit.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:40   #7
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

Just be prepared to work your way up from the bottom. I've come to realise getting my degree isn't everything, and for the line of work I want to do isn't really necessary anyway.
However, going into work straight from school might have been easier to explain to a prospective employer than dropping out.

[edit] In a few years your qualifications probably won't matter much, it will be experience that counts.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:53   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

heh.. the company just asked me to give them a photocopy of my diploma so they could put it on file.
then again.. my profession pretty much requires you to be certified.
i dunno what area of study you were in or what line of work you want to get into.
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 18:55   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Suicide
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:06   #10
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Suicide
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:07   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you idiot.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:27   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

You loser, you are going to spent the rest of your life filling tanks on a gas station i hope you are happy for destroying your life, infact, what did your family say?
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 19:30   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nah, you'll be alright.

Just temp / do random jobs until you find a company which has even the vaguest hope of advancement. When you do, be ultra-helpful, make suggestions, show you're l33t, etc and they'll love you.

In the meantime, improve your vocational skills (learn to program C or something like that). You can also do worthless Word, Excel, etc courses just so you've got some kind of "proof" you're not a moron.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 20:18   #14
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

dropping out of school isnt the be all and end all

you could get a job at a college or high school or something, and laugh at the other peoples
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:28   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

They are taking on apprentices all over, do that
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:33   #16
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

yah
one day you could become a master baker
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 21:42   #17
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

suk c0ck

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 22:43   #18
Deciduous

Deciduous is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother came straight out of school and started working for Barclays, they just had the applicants do an aptitude test. He's a complete fool and I don't know how he managed to beat other people to the job. But if that's all you have to do to get a start in a decent career then you won't be left serving burgers/petrol/whatever else people are saying.
Deciduous is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:11   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The whole educational system is built around the fact that it's "neccesary", so they (and the people that have been influenced by them) make you think that it is. Of course, it's helpfull in some situations, but i would just self-tutor myself in the things you want to learn, and then apply for jobs. I mean, if i were going to hire a new designer, i would choose the one that delivered the best samples, not the one whit the highest degrees or most papers, like some ****wits do and most ****wits say that other ****wits do.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:13   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: hey so guys ive dropped college, after you all telling me not to

Are you hot?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:17   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dropped out of college (uni) and spent a year doing precious little other than talking on IRC (internet for > 12 hours a day on average is ). It was fun, but then I actually had high school qualifications that would get me into uni later.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:18   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dropped out of college (uni) and spent a year doing precious little other than talking on IRC.
We've all heard the song.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:20   #23
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was longer than a year now I think about it. I dropped out of highschool in Feburary, done basically nothing other than internet until October, completed 2 weeks of uni, then internetted until the following September
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:29   #24
mbushell

I'm gunna setup up (another) half-arsed shoddy web design company that will attract no customers, and I've been trying to learn c/c++ for ages but not really getting anywhere good enough, other than that i'm just looking for an reasonly unboring job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Are you hot?
http://gallery.netgamers.org/view.php?nick=zeriodxXx
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:36   #25
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts

join the army.
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:36   #26
mbushell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu
join the army.
im too fragile

not gay though
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:44   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: hey so guys ive dropped college, after you all telling me not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbushell
Dude, you're escort material!
Unread 11 Feb 2004, 23:47   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: hey so guys ive dropped college, after you all telling me not to

Quote:
im too fragile
In The Navy.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 00:15   #29
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Well done on ignoring us.

Join the circus.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 01:59   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Maybe you should start some big pimpin?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:20   #31
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Suicide

It's really the only solution.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:25   #32
mbushell

Quote:
im but being butt****ed for a living

Quote:
In The Navy.
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 15:30   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Suicide
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:05   #34
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
I would have failed Media, as I wasn't doing any coursework... I would have probably scraped Maths as I'm pretty good anyway, and I hadn't been to a Computing class for 4 weeks (although we're only doing Pascal, which I can piss on, I hadn't started doing any project or whatever I was supposed to do for the exam)

The fact that you dropped out of college speaks very ill for your future, but as others have said is not necessarily the end of all things.

The fact that apparently you dropped out of college because you were lazy and could not be bothered to do any work speaks exceptionally ill of your future, and dooms you to a life of poverty or sodomy for loose change.

I admit to a bias, I have several degrees, and make flipping great wodges of cash because of it. School was not necessarily easy, and at times I struggled, but I figured living well for the rest of my life and having a significant intellectual advancement was worth a few evenenings of not playing Starcraft or talking on IRC. If, as it appears, you have chosen the opposite... well... good luck with that...

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 16:28   #35
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Nah, you'll be alright.

Just temp / do random jobs until you find a company which has even the vaguest hope of advancement. When you do, be ultra-helpful, make suggestions, show you're l33t, etc and they'll love you.

In the meantime, improve your vocational skills (learn to program C or something like that). You can also do worthless Word, Excel, etc courses just so you've got some kind of "proof" you're not a moron.
To damn right. When I was at college a mate of mine droped out of his course after a year, whilst the rest of us stayed on. He started temping and that as a data input clerk. After a while, got promoted and went to work for some financial company, (whos name I can`t remember).

Eventually he became a manager at a well know Beer company (Bass I think) with his "finger on the pulse of the drinking nation"; he knew who was drinking what, how much, and where. On loads of dosh, (loads more than us lot, which he was well chuffed about) and a good free beer quota at chrimbo.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2004, 17:16   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: hey so guys ive dropped college, after you all telling me not to

Quote:
Why not?