User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2014, 23:35   #1
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about
Alliance Nick System

As a new alliance the PA team is pretty much making things difficult to get your alliance channels registered.

It turns out that your alliance need to exist for 2 full rounds before the PA team acknowledges to NetGamers that your alliance is an actual alliance. This means that it takes 2 rounds before you can get your channels like #alliance.hc, #alliance.priv properly sorted out, or you have to waste 1+ of your 3 channels that you can register under your own nick (which you usually used already on a gal channel, friends channel, random channel).

I understand that they won't acknowledge 1-5 member alliances, to prevent getting spammed by requests. But alliances with 20+ members should have the possibility to get their stuff organized first round already.

I'd like to see what your opinion is regarding this and hopefully the PA team will revise their policy.

Official Netgamers policy, where there is no mention of this 2+ round rule: http://forum.netgamers.org/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5350
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 14:24   #2
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: Alliance Nick System

Thank you ChronoX for making this issue public.

The hassle of setting up a new tag is a lot to start with, having to "battle" issues caused by the Team on top of it all is really not encouraging people to start new tags, especially if you've spent all your own channels already.

Not sure how common this has been for other starting tags, would love an opinion from Immortals, Rainbows, Faceless etc.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 14:30   #3
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

If I recall correctly, Vikings got their Alliance Nick Bot on their first round, but apparently the two round rule wasn't in place then.

It appears to me that Ace is making stuff up as he goes along. Why is he making it difficult for new established alliances to organise their stuff? For a game that is suffering from a deficit at a concerning rate, implementing this two round rule doesn't seem logical to me.

At the end of R57, Ultores, Apprime & Spore announced that they are disbanding, which means that we need new tags to form to keep the game alive, and with these idiotic rules with Netgamers channels, I can see new tags just saying "fk it".
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 14:47   #4
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

loud noises
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 15:35   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

RainbowS have had no problems accuiring channels, ODDR didnt have any problems, and Spore did not have any problems with this issue.
I got one channel registred to my nick, wich ive had for well over 10 years.
You dont need a friends channel, and a "random channel" to your nick.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 15:48   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

What channels do you need?? Public, private, command. You are allowed 3 channels per Nick I believe so just do that. People who faff on with seperate channels for every section of their alliance end up making nobodies feel important. Then you have a case of too many chiefs not enough Indians (see ND). Just go basic.

Btw what tag are you making Donny??
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 16:14   #7
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
If I recall correctly, Vikings got their Alliance Nick Bot on their first round, but apparently the two round rule wasn't in place then.

It appears to me that Ace is making stuff up as he goes along. Why is he making it difficult for new established alliances to organise their stuff? For a game that is suffering from a deficit at a concerning rate, implementing this two round rule doesn't seem logical to me.

At the end of R57, Ultores, Apprime & Spore announced that they are disbanding, which means that we need new tags to form to keep the game alive, and with these idiotic rules with Netgamers channels, I can see new tags just saying "fk it".
Vikings indeed got our alliance nick registered straight away, which was a favour due to our struggles concerning our alliance name prior to our existence. The 2 round rule was already in place for the ingame alliance name and alliance representatives. However, back then we were told countless of times that Netgamers and PA are 2 separate entities and i would advise you to treat them as such now too. For the registration of the alliance bot just hassle the cservice team rather than the PATeam.

P.S. I can't believe this whole procedure is still not publicly documented (from memory it is documented on the alliance representatives forum). My main issue with PATeam during the whole vikings episode was the lack of documentation through it all. Clearly nothing has changed still.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 16:38   #8
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

They need to make a CoC inf!
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 17:14   #9
ChronoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
RainbowS have had no problems accuiring channels, ODDR didnt have any problems, and Spore did not have any problems with this issue.
I got one channel registred to my nick, wich ive had for well over 10 years.
You dont need a friends channel, and a "random channel" to your nick.
You don't get to decide if people need a friends/random channel or not, maybe if you didn't troll this much then you could have had a friends channel too

Some people want to have their channels organized with a proper naming convention, and not use random channel names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What channels do you need?? Public, private, command. You are allowed 3 channels per Nick I believe so just do that. People who faff on with seperate channels for every section of their alliance end up making nobodies feel important. Then you have a case of too many chiefs not enough Indians (see ND). Just go basic.

Btw what tag are you making Donny??
Most people have 2-3 channels created already, so it's hard to get extra alliance channels created. There is a system for this which currently is crippled because of the 2+ rounds rule.

The channels would be: public - .priv - .hc - .officers - .scans - .def and maybe .attacks
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 17:37   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
You don't get to decide if people need a friends/random channel or not, maybe if you didn't troll this much then you could have had a friends channel too

Some people want to have their channels organized with a proper naming convention, and not use random channel names.

Most people have 2-3 channels created already, so it's hard to get extra alliance channels created. There is a system for this which currently is crippled because of the 2+ rounds rule.

The channels would be: public - .priv - .hc - .officers - .scans - .def and maybe .attacks
ah yes, New alliances are suffering from not having a prpoper naming convention.

The biggest task that new alliances got is getting netgamers to work alongside them.

Unread 29 Jul 2014, 17:43   #11
ChronoX

Quote:
ah yes, New alliances are suffering from not having a prpoper naming convention.

The biggest task that new alliances got is getting netgamers to work alongside them.
There is a system for a reason, it wouldn't be there if alliances didn't need it. I'm just saying that PA Team is making it harder to get something silly like channels organized quickly.

Why would an alliance only be allowed to sort out their channels after 2 rounds?
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 18:02   #12
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:

I think the biggest problem facing new alliances is the current alliance cap
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 20:05   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
I think the biggest problem facing new alliances is the current alliance cap
No, thats the biggest problem every player thats not 100% dedicated or New to the game.
Heard you had some spring cleaning over at BF, kicking out half the memberbase.
Not that its something that one cannot do, but its obvious that it would be better for those players who didnt wish to be kicked to be alongside their friends, if the cap limit means that you cannot carry dead weight.

Unread 29 Jul 2014, 21:18   #14
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No, thats the biggest problem every player thats not 100% dedicated or New to the game.
Heard you had some spring cleaning over at BF, kicking out half the memberbase.
Not that its something that one cannot do, but its obvious that it would be better for those players who didnt wish to be kicked to be alongside their friends, if the cap limit means that you cannot carry dead weight.
I wouldn't call it half the member-base, that's being a bit exaggerative. And what Black Flag does with their internal matters is no concern of anyone outside of the alliance.
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 21:38   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I wouldn't call it half the member-base, that's being a bit exaggerative. And what Black Flag does with their internal matters is no concern of anyone outside of the alliance.
I didnt say it concerned anyone else than BlackFlag, and yes ofc it was exaggerating, i thought i made it pretty obvious.
But its what im saying, the cap limit is not realy a problem for new alliances, but more of a problem for the people having a laid back attitude to the game, ie, deadweight as you call it.

Unread 29 Jul 2014, 22:22   #16
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

I played for 10+ rounds in Ascendancy only being in one alliance channel. Tag limits were higher back then too. There was an attack channel, but it was rarely used because there was no real need. For superspecialturbo attacks people would just #makeuparandomname and give it a key or +i. I really don't see why you need to idle with the same people in so many different channels. I can maybe understand a channel for HC's if your alliance runs like that, afaik that's all Ult has had too.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 22:37   #17
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
I played for 10+ rounds in Ascendancy only being in one alliance channel. Tag limits were higher back then too. There was an attack channel, but it was rarely used because there was no real need. For superspecialturbo attacks people would just #makeuparandomname and give it a key or +i. I really don't see why you need to idle with the same people in so many different channels. I can maybe understand a channel for HC's if your alliance runs like that, afaik that's all Ult has had too.
Clouds and ChronoX both have extreme OCD
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 22:57   #18
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
ODDR didnt have any problems
ODDR didn't have a channel system like this until after atleast 5 rounds when mpulse joined (pretty sure he is a netgamers person) i found it counter productive tbh and an unnecessary step.

i take it these alliances have more than 1 person in so if it's that important get your members to register them

cheers for reminding me to ask about getting them channels unregistered

i can see the irc oppers point here though, having to faff around just because an alliance decides to change it's name and claim to be something entirely new each round sure sounds like it would get pretty annoying.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 22:59   #19
bass
#starcraft2

bass can only hope to improve

Netgamers is the worst ircnetwork ever. No idea why we haven't simply moved to one of the hundreds of better ones.
Unread 29 Jul 2014, 23:37   #20
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass View Post
Netgamers is the worst ircnetwork ever. No idea why we haven't simply moved to one of the hundreds of better ones.
Why would we be moving?
We moved once before, that was enough.
netgamers delivers NO problems at all for alliances these days, only problems you create for yourself

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 00:04   #21
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Why would we be moving?
netgamers delivers NO problems at all for alliances these days, only problems you create for yourself
this whole thread is about a problem created by the network you just said creates NO problems your attention to detail is phenomenal!

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 00:09   #22
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
this whole thread is about a problem created by the network you just said creates NO problems your attention to detail is phenomenal!
Most allies has atleast 4 HCs, that would equal if all 3 slots is avaible, 12 channels.
This is not a problem at all.

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 00:19   #23
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

what i replied to was what you replied to bass with, you sorta countered that with something i had already said... i will repeat, your attention to detail is phenomenal!

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 00:25   #24
Clouds

Quote:
Why would we be moving?
Actually, irc.planetarion.com migrated to irc.netgamers.org.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 00:37   #25
Clouds

Quote:
Most allies has atleast 4 HCs, that would equal if all 3 slots is avaible, 12 channels.
This is not a problem at all.
I don't think you're getting the point though. Most of us have been around since the early rounds, and probably acquired 1-2 channels from the old days that they don't wish to let go.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 01:49   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I don't think you're getting the point though. Most of us have been around since the early rounds, and probably acquired 1-2 channels from the old days that they don't wish to let go.
The channel we use for private channel in RainbowS has been around for well over 50 rounds, i dont see the need to create one called #rainbows.priv.
Also the channels Spore used had been around for 40 rounds aswell, so i dont get where you are heading at all

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 01:53   #27
Clouds

Quote:
The channel we use for private channel in RainbowS has been around for well over 50 rounds, i dont see the need to create one called #rainbows.priv.
Also the channels Spore used had been around for 40 rounds aswell, so i dont get where you are heading at all
Well, some people may not want to use their old channels as an alliance channel because it's already occupied for another reason?
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 02:08   #28
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Some people have ocd!
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 02:23   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well, some people may not want to use their old channels as an alliance channel because it's already occupied for another reason?
That might be the case, though ive never heard of this problem before, and have never experinced it in any of the alliances ive been a HC, member or a officer in.

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 02:33   #30
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That might be the case, though ive never heard of this problem before, and have never experinced it in any of the alliances ive been a HC, member or a officer in.
just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean others haven't tho.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 04:10   #31
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean others haven't tho.
So how many channels should one user have?
1 gal channel, 1 friend channel, and another friend channel?

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 04:36   #32
Clouds

Quote:
So how many channels should one user have?
1 gal channel, 1 friend channel, and another friend channel?
There is no ideal set amount of channels that somebody should have. If a user wants to register a channel for whatever reason, they will.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 08:30   #33
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

The discussion currently happening is one of the most hilarious to witness in quite a while. Talk about white-guy-problems right here. "Oh shit, I have to many groups of friends for the irc network to handle mwah mwah mwah". This really isn't the problem you're making it out to be.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 09:04   #34
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
The discussion currently happening is one of the most hilarious to witness in quite a while. Talk about white-guy-problems right here. "Oh shit, I have to many groups of friends for the irc network to handle mwah mwah mwah". This really isn't the problem you're making it out to be.
I agree. I think we should discuss real problems here, like the Ebola virus outbreak in Africa just now - O M G!

And what about those Israelis? What a bunch of twats eh!
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 09:19   #35
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

But seriously, I don't see how all of BB's friends have used all of their 3 channels...
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 13:17   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If anything, this is a NetGamers problem. They're the ones who won't allow you to create more than X channels when you provide them with good reason, assuming you actually asked. You asked, right?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 14:25   #37
ChronoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
If anything, this is a NetGamers problem. They're the ones who won't allow you to create more than X channels when you provide them with good reason, assuming you actually asked. You asked, right?
Yes, I asked Netgamers. According to NG we meet the requirements to register an alliance nick but the PA Team (Ace) is the one blocking it with some undocumented rule. And even if it's documented somewhere, then it's still silly to have the 2+ round requirement.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 14:47   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

One would think with so many friends that you all got you would find someone to lend you a channel.
I can help you out ChronoX, just PM me on IRC and i can lend you one of my two free channels.
I would not want to see BF fold due to not having enough channels

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 15:39   #39
Clouds

Quote:
One would think with so many friends that you all got you would find someone to lend you a channel.
I can help you out ChronoX, just PM me on IRC and i can lend you one of my two free channels.
Sure, we'll use one of your channels so that you can spy on us. Thanks Bitch3r!

But seriously, we don't need any channels, ChronoX is more making a point.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 15:46   #40
ChronoX

Quote:
Too late, we disbanded!
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 17:12   #41
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 17:18   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Sure, we'll use one of your channels so that you can spy on us. Thanks Bitch3r!

But seriously, we don't need any channels, ChronoX is more making a point.
Why would i spy on you :/
If its not chronox needing channels, then who does?

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 17:20   #43
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I have channels you can use. Plus I'm not a rival hc.

What confuses me now is if this is about bf wtf channels did you use last round??

Btw when was this rule implemented?? Hex got its .private, .def , .hc, .bc channels from netgamers ppl before it even played its first round and I didn't have to ask ace.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 17:58   #44
Clouds

I think ChronoX originally created this thread because Netgamers were disallowing Black Flag to register any alliance.xx channels, and were advised to go through the Planetarion (Ace/Multihunters) procedure.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 19:10   #45
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I think ChronoX originally created this thread because Netgamers were disallowing Black Flag to register any alliance.xx channels, and were advised to go through the Planetarion (Ace/Multihunters) procedure.
Out of interest, how many alliance use this alliance.xx channels?
Seeing that there is a need to bring up this problem, there must be a lot of people having this issue, not only Black-Fallen

Unread 30 Jul 2014, 19:34   #46
Clouds

Quote:
Out of interest, how many alliance use this alliance.xx channels?
Seeing that there is a need to bring up this problem, there must be a lot of people having this issue, not only Black-Fallen
It doesn't matter how many alliances use the #alliance.xx format, this thread was created because there was some concerns about the rules that are in place.

Last edited by Clouds; 30 Jul 2014 at 19:51.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 20:57   #47
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road

some ppl have issues , some not.... post wasn't made so u comment on eachother but to appoint to problem that SOME experience, and sometimes is sorted fast sometimes not...
maybe is idea for those in charge to have xx amount of old not in use chans to pass them to someone who needs new channel?
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 08:01   #48
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

what a fking cripple fight
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 08:06   #49
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

*golf clap*
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 09:22   #50
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

*golf clap*