User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Feb 2006, 11:51   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
American Taliban

http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

Some really nice quotes there.
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 12:18   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: American Taliban

"George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God."

That one made me laugh alot more than the others - he is indeed correct about the former. The latter is clearly trash.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 12:28   #3
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokel
"Feminism was established to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society."
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 12:48   #4
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

"There`s only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons....use them".
He could be right you know.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2006, 13:14   #5
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"I would like to outlaw contraception...contraception is disgusting – people using each other for pleasure."*

*I get the distinct impression that Mr. Scheidler's poor wife isn't guilty of feeling any pleasure…

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 14:49   #6
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold

This is as hilarious as it is scary.
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 18:00   #7
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

Some really nice quotes there.
You found my hitlist!
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 22:49   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH
This is as hilarious as it is scary.

Actually I'm thinking scary for the most part, funny for some...
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 22:56   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
"We are engaged in a social, political, and cultural war. There's a lot of talk in America about pluralism. But the bottom line is somebody's values will prevail. And the winner gets the right to teach our children what to believe."
I dont get whats wrong with this quote, its perfectly accurate.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 23:20   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's less the accuracy of the quote, more the implications behind it.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 23:22   #11
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There can be implications behind a one sentence long, out-of-context quote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
I feel it's more significant than the weighing up of whether things count as civil liberties
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 23:27   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dont get whats wrong with this quote, its perfectly accurate.[/left]
"The one who wins the war gets to write history" still holds true, but I think the part "teach our children what to believe" kind of sounds like brainwashing.
Unread 24 Feb 2006, 23:38   #13
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

"God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

wtf
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 00:13   #14
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i accept context may better it, but when a thinktanker says something like that it usually means "so lets make sure our children believe this!" and when
the thinktank is apparently crazy and christian, it spells bad news.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 00:42   #15
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I dont get whats wrong with this quote, its perfectly accurate.[/left]
There's a clash between nationalism and multiculturalism with that. Because you can't let the evil muslim control America, you know.

It's an ongoing debate, one that I doubt anyone will solve soon.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 00:51   #16
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posting in an anti-America thread.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 00:52   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Notice how the whole lot of them are ugly ****ers and look at the beard on Henry Morris ! He look like a fanny face.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 01:07   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I wouldn't say it's anti-america, I'd say it's anti-american-christian-fundamentalists.
Wow, that's a lot of hyphens.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 01:18   #19
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I wouldn't say it's anti-america, I'd say it's anti-american-christian-fundamentalists.
Wow, that's a lot of hyphens.
You jargon whore, you.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 03:30   #20
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It always amazes me how ignorant American Christian Fundamentalists and the god-bothering Bible belt redneck lot tend to be.
Leaving aside all the drivel about white supremacy, the sins of science, AIDS being "justice for fags", the one thing that's certain to make me think "you sir, are an ignoramus" is the Jew bashing.

Let's take a quick Bible 101 shall we?
Who was Moses leading out of Egypt to safety? Just because they're referred to as "The Isralites" doesn't alter who they are.
Who was Jesus the Messiah for? That's right, let's replace try that replacing "Isralites" with "Jews" trick we learnt earlier.
Why do you think Israel is so worked up over it's holy land? It was, after all promised to the Jews by their Messiah, Jesus Christ.

How on earth so many people who claim to be Christian have managed to get by without actually giving the Bible (especially the Old Testament) so much as a passing glance is beyond reasonable explanation.

As an aside:
Hey Bigots! The Bible is set in a land currently populated by people of a suspiciously Arabic descent, in a land under the constant sun, where Pharoes ruled over the deserts bounding Nile and where people scratched a living from dry earth. And in this land, you think Jesus Christ was a white man?
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 03:43   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
It always amazes me how ignorant American Christian Fundamentalists and the god-bothering Bible belt redneck lot tend to be.
Leaving aside all the drivel about white supremacy, the sins of science, AIDS being "justice for fags", the one thing that's certain to make me think "you sir, are an ignoramus" is the Jew bashing.

Who was Moses leading out of Egypt to safety? Just because they're referred to as "The Isralites" doesn't alter who they are.
Who was Jesus the Messiah for? That's right, let's replace try that replacing "Isralites" with "Jews" trick we learnt earlier.
Why do you think Israel is so worked up over it's holy land? It was, after all promised to the Jews by their Messiah, Jesus Christ.

How on earth so many people who claim to be Christian have managed to get by without actually giving the Bible (especially the Old Testament) so much as a passing glance is beyond reasonable explanation.

As an aside:
Hey Bigots! The Bible is set in a land currently populated by people of a suspiciously Arabic descent, in a land under the constant sun, where Pharoes ruled over the deserts bounding Nile and where people scratched a living from dry earth. And in this land, you think Jesus Christ was a white man?

Well to be honest it's not limited to the U.S., but there seems to be quite alot of it there.
And really, no matter what we say we'll never change their minds. I don't like to think about it.
What I find interesting is that they believe that once the Jews reclaim the holy land, then the second coming of Christ will occur.
At that stage all the Jews will have to convert to Christianity (according to them), something which fundamentalist jewish israelis just snicker at and accept the Christians suppport, money and help anyway.
Second coming, end of days etc. Everyone who's not *insert Christian sect here* is going to hell. Paradise for just them. Doesn't matter who they have to destroy, support or kill to make it happen.

Oh how this shit makes me dispair. So I try not to think of it and just count myself lucky I don't like in the Bible Belt of the U.S.
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 05:55   #22
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: American Taliban

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac

I believe it was promised* to them by God (as relayed by Moses) right before Moses dies and Israel enters the "Promised Land." See Deuteronomy.

*Well technically a covenant.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 06:35   #23
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Well to be honest it's not limited to the U.S., but there seems to be quite alot of it there.
And really, no matter what we say we'll never change their minds. I don't like to think about it.
What I find interesting is that they believe that once the Jews reclaim the holy land, then the second coming of Christ will occur.
At that stage all the Jews will have to convert to Christianity (according to them), something which fundamentalist jewish israelis just snicker at and accept the Christians suppport, money and help anyway.
Second coming, end of days etc. Everyone who's not *insert Christian sect here* is going to hell. Paradise for just them. Doesn't matter who they have to destroy, support or kill to make it happen.

Oh how this shit makes me dispair. So I try not to think of it and just count myself lucky I don't like in the Bible Belt of the U.S.
Heres my one of my problems with Christianity.

Most christians will agree that the 10 commandments are gods law. I learned them in ccd and most christians learn them at a young age.

The second commandment clearly states, no matter how you may interpret it:
2)Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Some translations talk about god being jealous etc etc but that is the jist of it.

Jesus isnt god, as clearly admitted by himself when he is hanging on the cross and speaks aloud to god, asking him "father why have to forsaken me"

Now I have heard christians speak of jesus as the "lord" many times. Ive also heard them pray to jesus and in some sects bow to him on a cross.

To me this is a clear violation of the second commandment. And it is a fatal flaw as, due to the nature of their relgion, its a sin they will keep on repeating and can never ask forgiveness for.

i believe it was St. Augustine who devised a way around this flaw. (I think I read somewhere that it is one of his novices who came up with the idea, but whether it was augustine, a novice, or someone entirely different it is not the point)

The way around the breaking of the second commandment is The Trinity.

The Holy Trinity is the idea that jesus, god and the holy ghost are all the same being.

Clearly Jesus doesnt think this when he is bitching at god while hanging from the cross. Clearly god doesnt think this when he tells mary that he sent the holy ghost to knock her up. (whats up with that) By their own words, these are 3 seperate entities.

So by this reasoning Christians cannot get into heaven

I can picture it. At the pearly gates, St. Peter sees a newly deceased christian approaching. He quickly spins around and grabs a tape recorder. He hands it to the christian and tells them it is a message from jesus and that he made it because he cant be arsed saying the same thing over and over again.

The Christian pushes play and jesus clears his throat and says " I never told you to worship me, I told you I would intercede on your behalf upon entering the kingdom of heaven provided you repented your sins in life. You have broken the second commandment continously and therefore I cant pull any strings for you."

Then from down below, the christian hears a booming voice saying "Okay, Christians to the left, murderers, adulterers, theives and so on to the right.

Sorry, its late and im babbling...
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 08:39   #24
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I like the Ronald Reagan quote particularly with his picture.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:09   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Funny... whilst at the same time these guys (Bush jnr in particular) have the finger on the red button.

"O lord tell me when lord, tell me when"
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 11:11   #26
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Henry Morris
"When science and the Bible differ, science has obviously misinterpreted its data."

Noticed how "unevolved" he looks
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 18:49   #27
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Robertson
Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different...More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2006, 19:01   #28
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I actually just paid attention to what Ann Coulter has to say. There's something about her photo which makes me want to give her a good punch, and her views don't do much to deter this urge - most notably:

Quote:
Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims
Damn those dirty turban wearing Irishmen and thier IRA!
And woe is me, it's astonishing Eta have any time to organise any attacks given that they're constantly building Mosques.
And as for the Oklahoma incident, Timothy McVeigh just plain looks like a dirty muslim now doesn't he?

The only way to understand the gibberish being spouted by these people seems to be to go bounce my head off the desk a few times until concussion brings my rational thought down to their level.
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:17   #29
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.themoononline.com/imagesone/americanview.jpg
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 08:20   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
Notice how the whole lot of them are ugly ****ers and look at the beard on Henry Morris ! He look like a fanny face.
fortunately, henry morris is now dead, and won't be coming up with more crap like that.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 14:29   #31
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
more like pro-terrist
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 15:14   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unhappy Re: American Taliban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
fortunately, henry morris is now dead, and won't be coming up with more crap like that.
you're breaking nantoz's heart
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:39   #33
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Watch you mouth, you heathen!

' [Lev 21:5; Deut 14:1] You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard

Jesus is my homeboy, don't make me use him.
#

I bet ya he is a "that the world is 10,000 years old" fundamentalist christian.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 20:44   #34
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
Damn I was looking forward to this guys answer to the Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs not being mention in the bible but science has uncover this to be the case.
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 21:43   #35
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I imagine the answer would be something along the lines of "The Bible doesn't mention the duckbilled platypus either, but it still exists!" with added bullshit somewhere.