User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 6 Sep 2009, 22:15   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Nobody bothers posting they are playing to win. Most alliances barely even use the forums. Clearly, judging from what Assassin has said p3nguins are doing earlier in this thread they have some interest in at least not letting someone run away with the round though. And possibly in winning. I dunno, you'd have to ask him yourself. I mean, I haven't seen an explicit declaration from anyone in Apprime who can do more than "just posting on behalf of myself yo plz don't think any mistakes I make are what apprime thinks" that you're going for the win. Should I assume you're not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzi
You dont decide on whats good,bad,right or wrong. So please just stop trying to correct everyone. You are using your selfclaimed godly standards when you do so and its really pathetic.
Right. Before your head explodes from sheer rage can you point to something I've said that's been wrong or inaccurate?

Quote:
Lokken claimed in this thread that Ascendancy members will walk over Apprime members. To me that is the same as saying the fight is between our 2 alliances, so i dont see why you need to keep trying to downplay yourself when you can just pick up the fight yourself.
What do you mean downplay? We're not first. You are. Yeah we're pretty good at PA sometimes. What exactly are you looking for here?

Quote:
Basically what i had in mind was that breaking down Apprime now with a huge massive block will just lead to the need for a new block to take down a FRESH ascendancy later. Most likely even stronger then Apprime is now, and history has shown this is virtually impossible.
Welcome to the world of a false dichotomy. How exactly do you think this is going to happen? There is going to be one day where we're pretty close in the rankings. It's not like a block is going to target you for a week solid and can't do anything but hit you and when that week ends Ascendancy will be 40 mil clear and everyone can just go "oh well, didn't see that one coming". I mean, what do you actually propose? The #1 alliance gets to fight the #6 and nobody else is allowed to get involved?