User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Aug 2014, 22:56   #101
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 58 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Point being that FAnG is NOT BF, as TF was NOT FAnG.
I can only speak about FAnG the rounds i played as a member, and the round i played as a HC.
If FAnG was just me last round is okey, atlest it wasnt BF
You asked to join BF incessantly!

You were never HC in fang.

What exactly is so bad about BF? The fact that you didn't get in? Just try and go a round without trying to give everyone some rewritten history lesson every time you open your mouth - history is supposed to be written by the victors - not the disabled!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 22:59   #102
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I hope you weren't actually including the round you were HC (and sole member) of summer fang as your hc time.

Or was it the round you were SUPPOSED to be a bg leader but never actually did anything?

Niether count.
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 00:53   #103
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
This isn't a game, it stopped being a game a long time ago, it's an addiction.

No one plays properly for fun, it's that it feels empty when you have no planet to check. I would say with out mobile internet this game would no longer exist. So many of us spend over 70% of the round playing on a phone or tablet. He'll I'm writing this on my phone. And we have all dced in transit, be it bus train or car!!!!
Agree and disagree. I think this can still be fun, and for some I do think it is an addiction. But I think many stay out of the hope that it becomes fun again. For many, this game was part of our childhood or young adulthood way back, and we enjoy the feel and familiarity of it, vs moving to other games. Its kinda that way with me as well.

I will say, though, that last round had to be the most fun for me, ever, and I hope this round will bring some interesting opportunities with it :]

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 02:31   #104
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Did I ever quit while in Vikings? Emo'd maybe, but I never quit. I was more or less the last HC standing every round in Vikings.

What's more, as soon as me and my group left your alliance, Vikings imploded.

Quote:
Actually I think influence was trying to mock me but I don't remember getting fced. So maybe not.

Butcher why wouldn't I bring fang into it the round before bf was created by two fang hcs who went around in fang recruiting its members. The same as Clouds did with Vikings, they basically ripped apart two fail alliances to make one giant fail alliance.
no, i was trying to bait Clouds regarding his history in r41, ie. the lolmega round. As far as Kaiba's views on what was BF last round, imho it was the best of what Vikings had to offer added with some added 'active' FAnG/HR/random crap. The fact you felt the need to cut 'dead weight' from BF this round only enforces my beliefs on the 'Vikings' part of your alliance.

Seriously, the fact an alliance with 'crashmonkey' dybi (don't take this personally, pm me on irc to get the full explanation on me calling you a crash monkey (i secretly, and openly, adore you) managed to beat the living shit out of BF) enforces my believes about the strengths and weaknesses of the former Viking community. Regardless, Vikings (and our true community members)(weirdly i have to admit Kaiba is part of this) rule.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 2 Aug 2014 at 02:39.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 02:38   #105
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post

What exactly is so bad about BF? The fact that you didn't get in? Just try and go a round without trying to give everyone some rewritten history lesson every time you open your mouth - history is supposed to be written by the victors - not the disabled!
sometimes the most vocal manage to drown out the true victors unfortunately. One of which apparently is r49, when Vikings(TGV) helped FAnG (Sexy Pirates, of which bitcher claims to be HC) helped get the victory (acknowledged by the true HC of FAnG/Sexy Pirates in the EoRC)

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 02:47   #106
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
sometimes the most vocal manage to drown out the true victors unfortunately. One of which apparently is r49, when Vikings(TGV) helped FAnG (Sexy Pirates, of which bitcher claims to be HC) helped get the victory (acknowledged by the true HC of FAnG/Sexy Pirates in the EoRC)
The round he was supposed to be a bg leader and didn't do anything then

We won that round inspite of butcher, not because of him. Which you might be lead to believe for how much he goes on about it!

I was working for that EORC - I think Bazza pasted my mini speech though haha
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 03:35   #107
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Nice round.. Sexy pirates...
Well. And about the actual round?
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 08:03   #108
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Fang is gayer than 9 guys blowing 10 ... and all 9 guys are named connovar.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 08:18   #109
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

We (Apprime) won many rounds cause forest said so.

Anyway ND are racist one round they accepted motti and cain and rejected me and cardi ;/
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 13:10   #110
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:

You were never HC of FAnG when i was there.
There was only 3 active HCs of FAnG, MICK, irvine and me.
The plan was to take a round of PA after r50 for FAnG, because noone was able or ready to run a top tag after r49.
when did i apply for TF or BF?
U keep saying this all the time, come up with some logs.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 13:59   #111
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Whatever you say bb
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 16:26   #112
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You were never HC of FAnG when i was there.
There was only 3 active HCs of FAnG, MICK, irvine and me.
The plan was to take a round of PA after r50 for FAnG, because noone was able or ready to run a top tag after r49.
when did i apply for TF or BF?
U keep saying this all the time, come up with some logs.
I'd be very surprised if you were actively HCing in FAnG. After-all, you are famous for your retarded politics (ODDR R51).

Last edited by Clouds; 2 Aug 2014 at 16:34.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 17:50   #113
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'd be very surprised if you were actively HCing in FAnG. After-all, you are famous for your retarded politics (ODDR R51).
Not wanting to NAP everyone and ruin rounds for the majority of the game was never my style.
TF/Vikings/BF has allready proved what their playing style is all about, and wouldnt think twice at blocking the game to stagnation for 2nd.
Id advice BF to keep Connovar and Clouds of the forums if they dont want getting loads of incs

Unread 2 Aug 2014, 17:59   #114
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

*yawn*
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 18:37   #115
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Save your advice butcher, and your threats
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 19:55   #116
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Not wanting to NAP everyone and ruin rounds for the majority of the game was never my style.
TF/Vikings/BF has allready proved what their playing style is all about, and wouldnt think twice at blocking the game to stagnation for 2nd.
Id advice BF to keep Connovar and Clouds of the forums if they dont want getting loads of incs
[/emo]

Sorry but you shouldn't be spouting about how you were some big shot HC when it's just BS. Instead of responding with something constructive to support your argument, you dish out threats. See what I mean about your politics?

Also, I haven't done politics for Vikings/Black Flag (bar one round in TGV rounds ago). It's not my style and I don't like doing it. So I'm not sure why you used me an example.

Last edited by Clouds; 2 Aug 2014 at 20:28.
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:10   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
[/emo]

Sorry but you shouldn't be spouting about how you were some big shot HC when it's just BS. Instead of responding with something constructive to support your argument, you dish out threats. See what I mean about your politics?

Also, I haven't done politics for Vikings/Black Flag (bar one round in TGV rounds ago). It's not my style and I don't like doing it. So I'm not sure why you used me an example.
Im not threating anyone, im just giving you a piece of advice.
I never claimed to be big at anything, i do like to stick to the facts.
FAnG has nothing to do with BlackFallen, it never had and never will.

Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:22   #118
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Im not threating anyone, im just giving you a piece of advice.
I never claimed to be big at anything, i do like to stick to the facts.
Riiiiight. OK.

You have nothing to do with FAnG either butcher, stop going back there. Look into the future, its rainbow coloured!
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:29   #119
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Riiiiight. OK.

You have nothing to do with FAnG either butcher, stop going back there. Look into the future, its rainbow coloured!
RainbowS has nothing to do with FAnG! exactly.
You are catching on.
Maybe it is hope for Clouds too, but i highly doubt it.

Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:50   #120
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

No one has ever said rainbows has anything to do with fang.

You are the crazy mofo who keeps bringing up fang!
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:50   #121
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
RainbowS has nothing to do with FAnG!
Has anyone stated otherwise?

Instead of continuing with your old fang bullshit you could talk about round 58 predictions you know?
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2014, 21:54   #122
Clouds

Quote:
I don't think anyone has stated otherwise? It's only you bringing this up.
Unread 3 Aug 2014, 05:22   #123
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

lol clouds only does gal politics u noob
Unread 3 Aug 2014, 17:32   #124
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I don't do pols either Id like to add, I am just a mascot
Unread 3 Aug 2014, 20:20   #125
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
Has anyone stated otherwise?

Instead of continuing with your old fang bullshit you could talk about round 58 predictions you know?
Too hard this thread is anything but talk about round 58
Unread 3 Aug 2014, 22:41   #126
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Thats cos rd 58 is going to be f**king dire.

Is Gayprime back playing?

I still cant believe they are using those stats.... its gonna be over in 3 weeks, when we all slit our wrists so lets make tick 500 predictions yeah?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2014, 22:46   #127
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Thats cos rd 58 is going to be f**king dire.

Is Gayprime back playing?

I still cant believe they are using those stats.... its gonna be over in 3 weeks, when we all slit our wrists so lets make tick 500 predictions yeah?
Atleast they are better than having Ultores being in charge of stats

Unread 3 Aug 2014, 23:56   #128
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Atleast they are better than having Ultores being in charge of stats
You really are obsessed with us pal, bringing us up 24/7
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2014, 00:15   #129
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You really are obsessed with us pal, bringing us up 24/7
Yeah, i heard im obsessed With a lot of People and allies.
But for you eksero i got a real crush <3

Anyway.
Who wants to predict the setup of the univers?
id say 50% will be TER/XAN

Unread 4 Aug 2014, 01:05   #130
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

With these stats?? 30% cat easy
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2014, 07:42   #131
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

its pa ... the games gonna suck, allies will block, people will cry on the losing side, allies will back stab ... two gals will go most of round with little inc with a fence ... annndddd finally someone will win and probably be shamed by the community for not deserving it. Kaiba and BButcher will be on the forums the whole round crying about something .... and clouds/conno will be all emo ... half the conversations will be about other rounds, even though at the end of those rounds everyone bitched about how shitty it was ... hmmm did I miss anything?
Unread 4 Aug 2014, 10:55   #132
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
its pa ... the games gonna suck, allies will block, people will cry on the losing side, allies will back stab ... two gals will go most of round with little inc with a fence ... annndddd finally someone will win and probably be shamed by the community for not deserving it. Kaiba and BButcher will be on the forums the whole round crying about something .... and clouds/conno will be all emo ... half the conversations will be about other rounds, even though at the end of those rounds everyone bitched about how shitty it was ... hmmm did I miss anything?
aaaaand MM will be posting some shit you need to run through google translate from retard> english in-order to understand.

There - fixed
Unread 6 Aug 2014, 17:16   #133
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

So what are the preround blocks all about?
Have someone heard of ND and BF are holding hands again?

Unread 6 Aug 2014, 19:45   #134
NightVault

NightVault is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So what are the preround blocks all about?
Have someone heard of ND and BF are holding hands again?
LOL, we haven't even thought about politics yet
NightVault is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2014, 16:22   #135
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Lolwat?
you really need to get your head checked BB, or at least your facts

no Black Flag politics what so ever have been done yet, or even considered.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell

Last edited by NoXiouS; 7 Aug 2014 at 16:32.
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2014, 16:43   #136
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

i heard Raindows are nap'd to apprime, ultores, fang and xvx
Unread 7 Aug 2014, 17:13   #137
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, hey, it's that joke where someone posts in an AD prediction thread about alliances that don't even exist any more. Thank god that never gets old.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2014, 17:18   #138
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Oh, hey, it's that joke where someone posts in an AD prediction thread about alliances that don't even exist any more. Thank god that never gets old.
It wasn't a joke pal!
Unread 7 Aug 2014, 22:30   #139
Xerxes

Xerxes is on a distinguished road

1) Norton Airlines
2) Whoever Norton SKed last
3) the rest
Unread 8 Aug 2014, 00:29   #140
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

FL (strolling)
CT
BF
Unread 9 Aug 2014, 15:36   #141
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Who the **** is Rainbows?

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2014, 16:48   #142
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

that would be BButchers new alliance
Unread 9 Aug 2014, 22:12   #143
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

1. Rainbows

Cause why not
Unread 9 Aug 2014, 23:48   #144
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado View Post
1. Rainbows

Cause why not
Thats a little ambisious eh.
Seems like BF and p3n will be early favourites

Unread 10 Aug 2014, 01:32   #145
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thats a little ambisious eh.
Seems like BF and p3n will be early favourites
based on our impressive 6th rank and 45 members?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2014, 05:23   #146
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
based on our impressive 6th rank and 45 members?
Yes!
I suppose you got more members to add when u feel like it

Unread 10 Aug 2014, 11:43   #147
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes!
I suppose you got more members to add when u feel like it
Just Assassin. But we don't really feel like it
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2014, 11:59   #148
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

So last round we had around 500+ planets in "active tags".
This round we have barely 400 in "active tags".
RainbowS brought a few players back for this round, and we surely have brought in a lot of players "New this round".
Something just is not adding up, seeing the playerbase havnt dropped this much

Unread 10 Aug 2014, 12:23   #149
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Presumably a big chunk of those missing 100+ is Ult/App, many of whom I guess are playing but not in any tag.

There are bound to be some ppl in each of the main alliances that are not tagged, though if other alliances are like p3n I doubt that would be enough to make up the remaining 40+.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2014, 12:42   #150
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
Presumably a big chunk of those missing 100+ is Ult/App, many of whom I guess are playing but not in any tag.

There are bound to be some ppl in each of the main alliances that are not tagged, though if other alliances are like p3n I doubt that would be enough to make up the remaining 40+.
When one alliance folds, its pretty common that the players from there who still are playing would look for a new alliance.
Have anyone actualy recruited any ex App/Ult this round?