User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jan 2006, 12:43   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Anyone have a copy of the round 15 ship stats?

I was perusing the wiki page for them today and realized they're awfully wrong. I don't have a copy of the normal round ship stats, maybe one of you do?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 13:08   #2
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about
Re: Anyone have a copy of the round 15 ship stats?

They were the same as the speedgame ones but with
marauder damage = 95
vsh init = 5

I think those were the only things changed for the speedgame.

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 13:11   #3
Flying Monkey
mokes

Flying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura aboutFlying Monkey has a spectacular aura about

oh and the peacekeeper init was 7
just checked, didn't notice that had changed. Think thats it though

I put them here:
http://www.soton.ac.uk/~hvm103/pa/statsrd15.htm

Rd 13-16
Veneratio | VGN | Subh
Flying Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2006, 15:53   #4
Altor

Altor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really niceAltor is just really nice

The VisioN bcalc should still have the r15 stats
Altor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 13:30   #5
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Thank you both very much, I've now fixed the round 15 ship stats page
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 13:40   #6
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

what? peacekeeper init changed?
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 13:55   #7
Banned
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
what? peacekeeper init changed?
Yes, it was definitely 7 in the actual round because Syrens fired before them. The current ingame stats say init 4.
Unread 12 Jan 2006, 15:06   #8
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

Yep, Thats why i always was worried about Terran BS incoming.