User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2006, 00:38   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Intensive Driving Courses

I've searched the internet for driving courses in the London area and I want to know if any of you know anything about it?

I haven't passed my theory test but I will do so.

The reason I want to do an intensive course is because I basically know how to drive an automatic which I realise isn't the same as a manual but the concept of driving I kind of have - kind of a knowing what to do before how to do it type thing.

Anyway, have any of you been on any? I need to be able to learn in about a week and a bit so any places anyone can recommend would be helpful instead of me basing it on these websites which look like crap.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 01:00   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Intensive Driving Courses

I have a friend who lives in Forest Gate who knows of an intensive driving course (infact he did it and failed his driving test.... he hit the kerb, lol).

I'll see him at work tomorrow and I'll get you the details if you want.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 01:20   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I have a friend who lives in Forest Gate who knows of an intensive driving course (infact he did it and failed his driving test.... he hit the kerb, lol).

I'll see him at work tomorrow and I'll get you the details if you want.
Cheers mate
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 01:38   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

No problemo.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 10:10   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

http://www.bensonschoolofmotoring.co...ve_courses.htm

My brother enrolled on one of them yesterday. They deal with him and im just 30miles North of London so figure it may be available to you too.
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 11:25   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Soon as my compensation comes through I'm going to take a week off work and do one of these aswell.
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 19:11   #7
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go to Stockton-on-Tees and MM will give you an intensive driving course that you won't soon forget.

Last edited by dda; 26 Jun 2006 at 19:20.
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 05:16   #8
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Stockton - where's that?

And where is MM?
----------retired-------