User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2004, 16:37   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well Done Arsenal

In before the rush, assuming Leicester don't score twice in 10.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:40   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Well Done Arsenal

A boro goal would earn us another £500k.

Come on boro

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:41   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come on Liverpool I say.
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:41   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Birmingham goal

That's one place higher we'll go.
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:46   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Ronaldo to miss the first 3 games of next season.

[edit]

No, just 1. Stupid BBC with their not telling me it was for SBO.
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:53   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We've just lost ourselves a million squid .
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:54   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Leeds finish bottom.

[edit]

Actually, it might be wolves on Goals Scored.
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:57   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
A boro goal would earn us another £500k.

Come on boro

Yakabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Unread 15 May 2004, 16:59   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Yakabooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nice result there.
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:13   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Wolves finish bottom on Goals scored.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:14   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So how much money do you get for each position then?
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:19   #12
Ragnarak

£500k
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:22   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

£500k x position from the bottom (or just 500k total each team never mind finish position)?!
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:22   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can't believe Leicester finished 3rd bottom!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:24   #15
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
£500k x position from the bottom (or just 500k total each team never mind finish position)?!
Last year's money
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:26   #16
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So from all of North London (the Highbury side), we've achieved immortality.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:27   #17
Ragnarak

<---
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:28   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

When will Spurs ever do something spectacular Arsenal have never done?
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:37   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
When will Spurs ever do something spectacular Arsenal have never done?

It comes and goes.
Being the first team in the 20th century to win the double etc.

We're shit now.

One day it'll flip back over and we'll be the better team again.
Unread 15 May 2004, 17:37   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov

Ta.
Unread 15 May 2004, 18:02   #21
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
It comes and goes.
Being the first team in the 20th century to win the double etc.

We're shit now.

One day it'll flip back over and we'll be the better team again.

In 200 years time
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:07   #22
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'm off to the local pub where the manager happens to be a fellow Arsenal supporter and is offering Happy Hour: Free booze to any Arsenal fan! (4 pints max. per person though)

R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:43   #23
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

I still think Arsenal need the Champions league to call themselves a great team. Bergkamps through ball today for Vierias goals was top class

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:44   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
I still think Arsenal need the Champions league to call themselves a great team
Having said that, this is one of the best achievements of all time.
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:48   #25
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

yeah, im not knocking them for that, but i think to be great u need to win in europe, its a much higher level of achievement i think. going unbeaten is a hell of an effort tho, i don't think they were behind after 70 mins in any game either so they've done it with a bit of style which is nice

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:49   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They didnt win the FA cup 3 times in a row though. We are still the last team to do it .
Unread 15 May 2004, 21:01   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well, well done for the achievement, but im not sure about some of the things that happened throughout the way. The Penalty against Portsmouth for example, with Robert "Blatant cheat" Pires's dive was just a tad ****ing shit. But i suppose if you're an Arsenal Fan, you wouldnt care if one or two moments of cheating or controversy put you in the history books like this. Deep down i know i wouldnt either if it was Celtic, but we blew our chance through overambition (lo attacking a hungry pacy aberdeen side at 1-1 and leaving no one to defend)

BTW, i wanted them to fail to the last. At one all, i put a pound on Leicester at 16-1

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 22:58   #28
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

What is red, 3 foot long and keeps a c**t warm?

An Arsenal fan's scarf \o/

But seriously, well done Arsenal!!!!

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 23:35   #29
Blastoderm
________

I think the only time we were very close to losing was when we played at Old Trafford in the famous melee with Man Utd.
Unread 16 May 2004, 00:53   #30
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yak's 1 on 1 last time round which he should have put away

Pires needing to cheat to get a pen

I'd say we've come close twice, but Arsenal have done great this season, they've rode their luck at times and deserve it. Although we don't really care, we're staying up and that's all there is to it.
Unread 16 May 2004, 10:34   #31
Androme
☆ ♥ 

why didn't pompey go down instead of wolves
----------retired-------
Unread 16 May 2004, 11:13   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
why didn't pompey go down instead of wolves
Because pompey got more points.
Unread 16 May 2004, 11:26   #33
Androme
☆ ♥ 

go go captain obvious
----------retired-------
Unread 16 May 2004, 11:47   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Ask a stupid question...
Unread 16 May 2004, 13:36   #35
Blastoderm
________

I think he wanted to do that.