User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:07   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[football]Football

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/3717770.stm

Why on earth is rooney up for world player of the year? It's nearly as bad as owen and giggs being nominated. And how on earth is vieira not nominated? Who picks these shortlists?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:09   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [football]Football

It's a 35 nominated shortlist, which will be rounded down to a final 10.

Rooney is up because let's face it you tell me any other striker that plays that has performed in the last 12 months?

Henry yes... Vieri no.... ronaldo no.... raul no.... Drogba yes.... you see where I'm coming from?

Let's face it, FIGO got nominated... now that's a crime.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:09   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Fifa's Football Committee and the Technical and Development Committee produced the list
There's your question answered.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:10   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Owen and Beckham being in the list is by far more ridiculous than Rooney :eek:.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:13   #5
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Here's the list of players who've been nominated and I'll put a star next to the ones who deserve to get nominated:

*Adriano (Brazil)
*Roberto Ayala (Argentina)
*Michael Ballack (Germany)
Milan Baros (Czech Rep)
David Beckham (England)
*Gianluigi Buffon (Italy)
Cafu (Brazil)
*Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
*Deco (Portugal)
Didier Drogba (Ivory Coast)
*Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon)
Luis Figo (Portugal)
**Steven Gerrard (England)
Ryan Giggs (Wales)
***Thierry Henry (France)
*Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden)
Oliver Kahn (Germany)
**Kaka (Brazil)
**Frank Lampard (England)
*Henrik Larsson (Sweden)
Roy Makaay (Holland)
Paolo Maldini (Italy)
*Pavel Nedved (Czech Rep)
*Alessandro Nesta (Italy)
Michael Owen (England)
*Robert Pires (France)
Raul (Spain)
Roberto Carlos (Brazil)
***Ronaldinho (Brazil)
*Ronaldo (Brazil)
Wayne Rooney (England)
*Andrej Shevchenko (Ukraine)
*Ruud van Nistelrooy (Holland)
Theodoros Zagorakis (Greece)
*Zinedine Zidane (France)
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:14   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Zagorakis being nominated I agree with, but i notice a distinct lack of Seitaridis , whos performances at Euro 2004 were nothing short of ****ing astonishing.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:17   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
It's a 35 nominated shortlist, which will be rounded down to a final 10.

Rooney is up because let's face it you tell me any other striker that plays that has performed in the last 12 months?

Henry yes... Vieri no.... ronaldo no.... raul no.... Drogba yes.... you see where I'm coming from?

Let's face it, FIGO got nominated... now that's a crime.

You think they could have picked someone who managed to score more than 10 goals this year or whatever though.

Edit: No Dellas either kura, although admittedly be played **** all games this year bar euro 2004.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:22   #8
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm

Vieri's not on the list. That is a blessing. Ronaldo has performed in terms of the the goals he got for Real Madrid last season. And I agree with you about Raul. He flopped this year.... again.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:39   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

milan baros played good
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 21:52   #10
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

why did you even bother tagging the message as [football] if thats its title?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:00   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Blaise N'Kufo
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:02   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'll put a star next to the ones who deserve to get nominated:
You missed out stars for Milan Baros and Roy Makaay.

And Zlatan deserves about 6 more
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:19   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/3717770.stm

Why on earth is rooney up for world player of the year? It's nearly as bad as owen and giggs being nominated. And how on earth is vieira not nominated? Who picks these shortlists?
owen shouldnt be there , he's done nothing for years.

a far worse choice than rooney, imo
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:43   #14
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

what a load of complete bollocks
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:43   #15
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You missed out stars for Milan Baros and Roy Makaay.

And Zlatan deserves about 6 more
I would have put a star next to Baros but the only time he caught my eye was during Euro2004. Prior to that, he hardly lit my fire. Roy could have got my vote if only he was still with Deportivo La Coruna. He was scoring goals there. Now he seems to be struggling a bit.

As for Zlatan, one's enough for him. Stop being greedy.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:56   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He was scoring goals there. Now he seems to be struggling a bit.
You missed him scoring 10 out of 11 Bayern's last European goals (including his hattrick and assist in the 4-0 Ajax trampling), as well as netting one important goal after the other for them in the Bundesliga? WTF?!
Quote:
As for Zlatan, one's enough for him. Stop being greedy.
No amount is enough for Zlatan. Do you even know the real Zlatan?!
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 23:01   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Beckham
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 23:25   #18
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
You missed him scoring 10 out of 11 Bayern's last European goals (including his hattrick and assist in the 4-0 Ajax trampling), as well as netting one important goal after the other for them in the Bundesliga? WTF?!
Well what about before and during Euro2004?

Quote:
No amount is enough for Zlatan. Do you even know the real Zlatan?!
I'll ask KoeN for that.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 23:32   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Well what about before and during Euro2004?
Quote:
2003/04: In August he left the Riazor for FC Bayern München, signing a four-year deal for a fee in excess of €17m and was an instant success, scoring 23 times in 32 league games and six in eight Champions League matches.
He scored one goal in 97 minutes of field-time at Euro 2004.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 23:52   #20
Blastoderm
________

Still, Makaay's not impressing me.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 00:08   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
why did you even bother tagging the message as [football] if thats its title?
I'm subtly mocking the established customs of the forum in an effort to bring down the system from the inside.

Sieg Heil!
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 00:25   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Still, Makaay's not impressing me.
He doesn't need to impress you, he's doing a pretty good job of impressing Germany.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 00:30   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm subtly mocking the established customs of the forum in an effort to bring down the system from the inside.

Sieg Heil!
FÜR UNS LIEGT DEUTSCHLAND
HINTER UNS LIEGT DEUTSCHLAND
UND IN UNS MARCHIERT DEUTSCHLAND

EIN VOLK
EIN REICH
EIN FÜHRER
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 00:46   #24
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

SCHADE BORNE ALLES IST VORBEI
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 01:19   #25
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i live in hengelo nowadays.

but how the **** did you remember my earlier living place?
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 03:26   #26
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He won't get it, not after Danny Gabbidon makes a mess of him come Saturday.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 07:57   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i live in hengelo nowadays.
Fair enough.
Quote:
but how the **** did you remember my earlier living place?
I know all.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 08:42   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Fair enough.
I know all.
all?

:eek:
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:30   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i bet he can even tell you how many times koen has ****ed your sister
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 11:24   #30
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My top 5:

Adriano (Brazil)
Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal)
Thierry Henry (France)
Wayne Rooney (England)
Andrej Shevchenko (Ukraine)

Simple enough. Kaka would go on the list in place of Rooney if I'd seen enough of his games though.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 16:01   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i bet he can even tell you how many times koen has ****ed your sister
Zero, nil, nada, niente.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 23:18   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Zero, nil, nada, niente.
same goes to how many times koen had sex with anyone/thing besides himself
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 23:26   #33
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Toot!]Football

harsh
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 23:32   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [football]Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
same goes to how many times koen had sex with anyone/thing besides himself
I think he had sex with Smudge at Jazmeet.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 23:38   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
harsh
Its "Sidekick Syndrome". Were pretty used to it by now Emby.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 00:38   #36
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i wish i had a sidekick
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:24   #37
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i think to be honest, out of that list there, rhonaldinho was definately player of the year...he's been amasing sicne joining Barca

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:26   #38
Blastoderm
________

You haven't seen Henry play week in week out for Arsenal have you? :eek:
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:31   #39
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

i have but he doesnt deserve it... in my opinion ronaldinho has had a way better season

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:39   #40
Blastoderm
________

I don't disagree with you about Ronaldinho, but Henry's been just as wonderful to watch as Ronaldinho.

Check this:

Henry, Arsenal player of the year last season, won the league undefeated and top scorer for both league and Arsenal.

Ronaldinho, Barca player of the year last season, helped Barce finish 2nd in the league and above Real Madrid since a few years back.

I personally think it's a contest between the two. The third nominee won't even get any votes.
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 10:50   #41
Mek
InSomniac

hehe, seems we have come to some form of an agreement lol... if only more premiership strikers were as prolific infront of goal...

Unread 7 Oct 2004, 13:27   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No Patrik Berger so list invalid
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 16:00   #43
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
No Patrik Berger so list invalid
Who needs Berger when you've got the big Yak in front...
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 19:27   #44
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

The Big Yak that has been almost dropped for such a poor start to the season.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:13   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

have they decided already?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:39   #46
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
if only more premiership strikers were as prolific infront of goal...
I take it you havent heard of a certain dutch striker currently playing for scum utd??
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:56   #47
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

should be Tevez imo

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote