User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 17:35   #101
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
1.Manchester United
2.Newcastle United
3.Arsenal
4.Liverpool
5.Chelsea
6.Blackburn
7.Southampton
8.Everton
9.Charlton
10.Tottenham Hotspurs
11.Birmingham
12.Manchester City
13.Middlesborough
14.Portsmouth
15.Bolton
16.Leeds United
17.Aston Villa
18.Leicester
19.Fulham
20.Wolves
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 18:23   #102
Poa

Poa is an unknown quantity at this point
As im not from the UK i cant comment on the entire league as i havent followed the actions on the transfer market from the smaller teams for a couple of months. But as for the top teams (and a bit biased aswell )

1. Man U (Tho losing Beckham, one of the best players of the world, they still have Ruud .. wait beeing biased as duchtie there, but still hes one of the top3 strikers in the world atm.. they still have a wonderfull squad and the style that deserves to win)

2. Arsenal (They are still good, tho i dont really think they have a chance to win)

3. Newcastle U (I havent followed them much, but i do know there good, and they can do whats need to be done)

4. Liverpool (I personaly dont like Liverpool at all, but there squad is good enough to end up in the top5)

5. Chelsea (Good team, but wont make it.. they need an english coach to win the league )
Poa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 18:33   #103
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Poa
well done

i disagree on every point cept 2

heh
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:32   #104
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Poa
5. Chelsea (Good team, but wont make it.. they need an english coach to win the league )
No English coach has won the premiership.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 19:49   #105
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Premiership 2003/2004 : Predictions

hmm
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:05   #106
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
We got Emerton to replace him, who cost us 2mil (Newcastle tried to get him for 8mil 1 year ago) and from what i have seen and heard of him he should be a good player for us.
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:07   #107
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
i dunno, it's weird

this time it really seems different to me

it honestly feels like things are finally gonna change

lolly roffle
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:12   #108
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You wear bigger rose tinted glasses than me .
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:14   #109
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You wear bigger rose tinted glasses than me .

But next season will be different.
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:18   #110
JC
lolly roffle

For us yeh, but you've got rid of sick note you have no chance next year :eek:.
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:39   #111
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
I think Aston Villa will do well and mebbies Birmingham, it was a good move from souness standing up to dunn and selling him but the fact remains that dunn is a good player.

Liverpool are poo they couldn't beat us which is pathetic

Arsenal need a centre half

I'd probably say chelsea coz it is possible to buy the premier league as mr walker at blackburn showed. I don't however see any reason why man utd shouldn't win it tho.

Wolves will finish third bottom, the smoggies second bottom with newcastle romping out of the league led by the bowyer and bellmay dickhead show

Sunderland for the FA Cup and Div 1 double has that ever been done before? Kyle, Proctor, Piper and Thornton will come of age.

I hope Portsmouth do well coz i like harry redknapp even though its a city full of tarts, too near brighton for my taste but then i'm only around 30 miles away from middlesbourgh so i cant really comment.

so....

Chelsea
Man Utd
Arsenal
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Tottenham
Blackburn
Birmingham
Everton
Man City
Bolton
Portsmouth
Leeds
Soton
Charlton
Fulham
Leicester
Wolves
Smoggies
Scum
I thought Spurs would do well... pfft! Clearly the smoggies and the darkside over achieved

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:43   #112
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Almost right for the FA Cup/Div 1 double.

3rd in both
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 20:46   #113
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

wishful thinking always next yr....

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 15 May 2004, 21:23   #114
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh[list=1
[*]Liverpool (4)[*]Manchester United (3)[*]Arsenal (1)[*]Newcastle United (5)[*]Chelsea (2)[*]Tottenham Hotspur (14)[*]Blackburn Rovers (15)[*]Middlesborough (11)[*]Manchester City (16)[*]Everton (17)[*]Leeds United (19)[*]Birmingham City (10)[*]Charlton Athletic (8)[*]Bolton Wanderers (7)[*]Southhampton (12)[*]Aston Villa (6)[*]Portsmouth (13)[*]Fulham (9)[*]Wolverhampton Wanderers (20)[*]Leicester City (18)[/list]

**** me.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 21:30   #115
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh

Premiership 2003/2004 - Four Leagues of Five
an opinion by deffeh

I Honestly feel, that this year the premiership is in effect, 4 leagues of 5 similarly skilled teams. The boundaries are vaguely blurred between groups #3 and #4, but this is just my personal opinion. The groups, as i see them are.

#1 Championship Group
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool
Manchester United
Newcastle United

Ive already mentioned that i think in theory this could be a five horse race for the title. Obviously people will doubt one or two of the five, but its just a theory remember. Only one team wins the title after all

#2 European Chasing Group
Blackburn Rovers
Everton
Manchester City
Middlesborough
Tottenham Hotspur

On their day, i feel these teams can be a match for anyone. Most of them proved that last season, others will this.

#3 Boring Season Group
Birmingham City
Bolton Wanderers
Charlton Athletic
Leeds United
Southhampton

For the most part, these are the teams i think your going to see on first on 'the premiership' getting beaten by one of the top sides. I base their survival around the form of a few key figures

#4 Relegation Group
Aston Villa
Fulham
Leicester City
Portsmouth
Wolverhampton Wanderers

None of these sides impress me, besides a few players. I think they will struggle, and buckle. But itll make great watching picking 3 from 5.

-------------------------------
Well i got group one right "duh".

Group two, **** me, talk about underachievers of the year. Besides Middlesboroughs cup, of course.

Three : City i underestimated, nobody saw Leeds demise happening like that, Master Sam overachieved, Southhampton i was right enough, Charlton always look shit on paper and always do well enough.

Four : Leicester And Wolves werent exactly difficult. Villa my judgement is always clouded cause i hate them and the way they play so much. Coleman did a brilliant job at Fulham, and Pompeys end of season form was fantastic

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 21:31   #116
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I think I predicted pretty well
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2004, 21:34   #117
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

I think this thread shows how fecking useless Houllier is...

Blind Faith - FTM