User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Apr 2004, 20:59   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Big Ron Atkinson - Racist and Unemployed

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_929617.html?menu=

Theres "Stupid" , theres "Blatantly Stupid" and theres now "Big Ron"
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:01   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Big Ron Atkinson - Racist and Unemployed

He's had a rick!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:01   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know what he said yet?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:02   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Anyone know what he said yet?
it said in the article, foo
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:04   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Desailly is a f**king lazy ni**er" are the exact words i believe.

Last edited by Kurashima; 21 Apr 2004 at 21:15.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:06   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can they sack Andy Townsend for being Andy Townsend?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:08   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
it said in the article, foo

That article starts the same as the BBC one i just read that didn't mention what was said so i missed it.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:10   #8
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

...classic ron atkinson, he's lucky it wasn't broadcast here

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:12   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Can they sack Andy Townsend for being Andy Townsend?
Only if we can sack the bloke that presents The Premiership on Monday for being unbelievably shite

PS : Im in Portsmouth next weekend
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:12   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's the first thing he's ever been right about, and he had to quit
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:15   #11
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Matt Smith is alright, McCoist irritates me, arrogent funt

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:17   #12
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I really hate Ron and i really hate ITV football coverage

bye Ron, i wont miss you.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:17   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
Matt Smith is alright, McCoist irritates me, arrogent funt
McCoist is a former Mackem.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:19   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Only if we can sack the bloke that presents The Premiership on Monday for being unbelievably shite

PS : Im in Portsmouth next weekend
I'm leaving Portsmouth on Monday.

And anything to get rid of that heap of scummer shite Townsend.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:19   #15
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

2 seasons as a youngster, i'm impressed you know that mind b4 my time but they reckon he wanted away when he was here

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:22   #16
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
I'm leaving Portsmouth on Monday.

And anything to get rid of that heap of scummer shite Townsend.
i thought ure supporters were top class at the weekend, definatley having a trip to fratton next time we play u. I've been to the dell and that was class so im hoping fratton will be even better from what i've seen on the tele. Biggest complement i can give is that it reminds me of Roker.

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:24   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
i thought ure supporters were top class at the weekend, definatley having a trip to fratton next time we play u. I've been to the dell and that was class so im hoping fratton will be even better from what i've seen on the tele. Biggest complement i can give is that it reminds me of Roker.
I had a severe case of the shits last night. After spending 10 minutes on the pan, i stood up, wiped my arse, looked in the bowl , and it reminded me of Roker Park as well

Smelled better too
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:38   #18
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Heh, the Roker End was the 2nd coldest place on earth, after the sea front did u ever go to a match?

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:41   #19
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
If we can seal staying up at Fratton we will make a lot more noise than that. But those lucky enough to get into FP and to go to away games are doing a fantastic job atm, and hopefully the lads on the pitch can keep up the good work!
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:53   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Heh, the Roker End was the 2nd coldest place on earth, after the sea front did u ever go to a match?
No. Closest i got was Sunderland coming north for a pre-season tour in 1983 or 84 i think, and playing Thistle @ Firhill.

Cant for the life of me remember the score, but the game wasnt particularly entertaining.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 21:56   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
If we can seal staying up at Fratton we will make a lot more noise than that. But those lucky enough to get into FP and to go to away games are doing a fantastic job atm, and hopefully the lads on the pitch can keep up the good work!
Fratton is an utter hole, and most of the fans will acknowledge that. However its got one of the most passionate, semi-insane followings in Europeane football, hence its never short of atmosphere.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:00   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Fratton is an utter hole, and most of the fans will acknowledge that. However its got one of the most passionate, semi-insane followings in Europeane football, hence its never short of atmosphere.
Yeah, I'd still have it over any new stadium tho. Tbh, all I go for is a seat, I don't give a toss about 'facilities'.

Although finances dictate otherwise, and we need a new one.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:03   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Yeah, I'd still have it over any new stadium tho. Tbh, all I go for is a seat, I don't give a toss about 'facilities'.

Although finances dictate otherwise, and we need a new one.
Same as the Saints , if you get a 30,000 capacity all seater, youll fill it every week. Thing is, will Mad John and his ****ing bell be allowed to run up and down a seating row each week?
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:08   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Same as the Saints , if you get a 30,000 capacity all seater, youll fill it every week. Thing is, will Mad John and his ****ing bell be allowed to run up and down a seating row each week?
I'm sure he'll have his own cage in the stadium or something - I don't really mind him tho, even if he is a bit weird!

Gotta concentrate on staying up though. Beat Leeds we are safe i reckon. Hopefully the mags won't recall Lua and he can just run at the slow Leeds defence with the Yak and cause them all kinds of trouble
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:16   #25
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

offtopic but not worth making a thread for...

I want to be the first to predict Norwich to finish bottom of the premier league next season with a record low amount of points.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:25   #26
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
offtopic but not worth making a thread for...

I want to be the first to predict Norwich to finish bottom of the premier league next season with a record low amount of points.
The good news for you this weekend is that when we played Birmingham the other day they looked shite. Admittedly at their place the ref is more likely to screw you over in fear of being whined at by Steve Bruce for hours, but hey you have a chance.
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:43   #27
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was positive longer than most but since the Bolton game I've accepted that barring a miracle, Wolves are going down. Portsmouth look safe now (yer bunch of bastards )
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 22:43   #28
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It's the first thing he's ever been right about, and he had to quit
Well, Desaily is lazy, and I personally think he's only at Chelsea for the money. To me the colour of his skin is irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
I really hate Ron and i really hate ITV football coverage

bye Ron, i wont miss you.
I couldn't have said it better.

Ron was a shit manager, and an even shitter commentator.
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 10:37   #29
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_929617.html?menu=

Theres "Stupid" , theres "Blatantly Stupid" and theres now "Big Ron"
It's just another sign of political correctness gone mad.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 11:56   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no, its not. he has a responsibilty as a football analyst to not be an arsehole. Hes constantly betrayed that, and its time for the chop.

Maybe we'll have some non Man Utd biased analysis soon

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 12:04   #31
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Big Ron reminds me of Idi of reaons unknown.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 13:20   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Big Ron Atkinson - Racist and Unemployed

Racist and unemployed? Mabye him and Dace should form a self-help group or something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:24   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Would you be sacked for going "stupid lazy scouser" if you were critisicising a liverpudlian after a game?
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:36   #34
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Would you be sacked for going "stupid lazy scouser" if you were critisicising a liverpudlian after a game?

"****ing thick lazy scouser" would prolly get you the sack, and that's without all the negative racist connotations on the word negroe
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:39   #35
1-X
overtired

This is all about "the N word", and as many blacks now use the word to describe each other, and Ron is well known for his all-year tan and too much jewellery, perhaps he might have got away with it if if he claimed he was merely referring to Desailly as "a brother".
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 17:01   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Probably not, but the connotations are hardly identical. I use the word ****** a lot, but it seems fairly clear that a lot of people find it very offensive. Therefore, it's reasonable a TV company with publicly traded shares (or similar) probably doesn't want to be associated with someone who uses the term.

If scouser was deemed as offensive as ****** (or cu*t for that matter) then obviously it'd be different.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 19:16   #37
lokken
BlueTuba

Reidy's signature will settle this issue
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 22:00   #38
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
This is all about "the N word", and as many blacks now use the word to describe each other, and Ron is well known for his all-year tan and too much jewellery, perhaps he might have got away with it if if he claimed he was merely referring to Desailly as "a brother".
its a horrible word isnt it, N..ewcastle, makes me shudder

My new least favourite ITV person was tonights commentator, he was just about ready to give fat alan a knighthood.

Norwich will stay up, they'll play every game with bellys full of delias finest grub, i'd say top half atleast, Carrow Road is a cracking ground too

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 23:24   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
"****ing thick lazy scouser" would prolly get you the sack, and that's without all the negative racist connotations on the word negroe
I say that to my workmates all the time.

Im still in a job.
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 04:39   #40
1-X
overtired

Seems he's made this mistake before...

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Champ...849623,00.html
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 15:46   #41
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Depends who comes up through the play-offs.
Sunderland may have a chance of not finishing bottom. Everyone else would be even more doomed than Norwich.
Not forgetting West Brom of course... although they have the premiership experience to fall back on.

Nigel Worthington reckons they need to spend about £35m to stay up. But on who???

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2004, 16:17   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Nigel Worthington reckons they need to spend about £35m to stay up. But on who???
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 03:23   #43
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I used to hate ron atkinson before wednesday - now he's officially cool.

But even if it was wrong, which it isn't, surely the entire ITV football team should be sacked - since its clearly something he says often, jsut not on the air. Or is it ok to say stuff like that as long as no ppl with an abundance of melanin in their skin actually hear it?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 08:00   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Or is it ok to say stuff like that as long as no ppl with an abundance of melanin in their skin actually hear it?
It's generally OK to say potentially offensive things around people who aren't likely to be offended. So yeah.

If your mother has just died, and I start telling a stream of tasteless mother jokes, then that might be seen as a harsh thing to do. If I however tell them to a group of people whose mothers have not died, it's less harsh. Pretty obvious, no?
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 10:54   #45
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

some would say turning a blind eye to racism is worse than being racist ...

quite a lot of people actually. But they're retards, it obviously isn't. Still ...

And why is it that only (usually) pakis/indians take offense at the word 'niggah'? when people with recent african dissent generally don't? It's like us caucasians taking offense at some ace joke about the chinese being yellow. Mind you the way this country is going, wouldn't surprise me if the liberals out there did

Last edited by newt; 24 Apr 2004 at 11:04.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 11:58   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
some would say turning a blind eye to racism is worse than being racist ...
The issue isn't really racism, it's being offensive. It's like the Conservative politician who made the joke about the dead Chinese workers in Morcambe Bay. The problem wasn't she was being racist, it was merely tasteless (although made worse by the fact she probably wouldn't have made the joke if it was English families affected).

What Ron Atkinson says in private or whatever to his friends/family is his concern. When he says something on the air (even accidently) obviously he's got to expect a different type of consequences.

As for the Asian's getting annoyed at the term "nigg*r" I've never encountered that, so can't comment.