User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 20:03   #51
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOT] PL#16 - 10-18 April [BALL]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
upside down table
I fully agree
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:10   #52
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fulham 3 - 4 Blackburn

+1 Blastoderm, JC

55% table [22/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
SYMM		3	8	17
LHC		3	5	14
Grimble		2	6	12
Kurashima	2	6	12
PureviL		2	6	12
Ragnarak	3	3	12
Apothos		2	5	11
JonnyBGood	2	5	11
Koen		2	5	11
Non.Human	2	5	11
Zharkov		2	5	11
JC		2	4	10
Lupin		2	4	10
Blastoderm	1	6	9
lokken		1	6	9
midge5		1	6	9
Reidy		2	3	9
MrL_JaKiri	1	5	8
Stew		1	5	8
1-X		1	3	6
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:41   #53
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

did collins john score again?
i laughed when i read he scored both goals of the 2-0 recently.

FC Twente quality
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:43   #54
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

scored twice
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 22:50   #55
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

never should have sold him
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:09   #56
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Man Utd 1 - 0 Leicester
Leeds 1 - 1 Everton
Wigan 3 - 0 Cardiff

+5 1-X, JC, MrL_JaKiri
+4 LHC, Non.Human, midge5
+3 Koen, Kurashima
+2 lokken, Grimble, Blastodern, JonnyBGood, Ragnarak
+1 others

62.5% table [25/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
SYMM		3	9	18
LHC		4	6	18
Kurashima	2	9	15
JC		3	6	15
Non.Human	3	6	15
Grimble		2	8	14
Koen		3	5	14
Ragnarak	3	5	14
JonnyBGood	2	7	13
midge5		2	7	13
MrL_JaKiri	2	7	13
PureviL		2	7	13
Apothos		2	6	12
Zharkov		2	6	12
Blastoderm	1	8	11
lokken		1	8	11
1-X		2	5	11
Lupin		2	5	11
Reidy		2	4	10
Stew		1	6	9
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:21   #57
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

...gazing into the abyss

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 22:52   #58
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

hmm...my lead is narrowing :|
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 23:54   #59
Stew
Made of Twigs

/o\

Edit: JC wtf u doin!?
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 02:01   #60
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

What a turnaround - up into joint third!
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 12:08   #61
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I threatened 1-X with deletion if my score didnt start improving .
Unread 14 Apr 2004, 22:46   #62
1-X
overtired

Newcastle 2-1 PSV
Villarreal 2-0 Celtic
Inter 0-1 Marseille
Valencia 2-1 Bordeaux

+5 JC
+4 Zharkov, midge5, Ragnarak
+3 Lupin, SYMM
+2 lokken, Grimble, Stew, LHC, 1-X, Koen, JonnyBGood
+1 Apothos, PureviL, Reidy, Non.Human, Kurashima, MrL_JaKiri
+0 others

72.5% table [29/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
SYMM		3	12	21
JC		4	8	20
LHC		4	8	20
Ragnarak	4	6	18
midge5		3	8	17
Grimble		2	10	16
Kurashima	2	10	16
Non.Human	3	7	16
Koen		3	7	16
Zharkov		3	7	16
JonnyBGood	2	9	15
Lupin		2	8	14
MrL_JaKiri	2	8	14
PureviL		2	8	14
lokken		1	10	13
1-X		2	7	13
Apothos		2	7	13
Blastoderm	1	8	11
Stew		1	8	11
Reidy		2	5	11

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Apr 2004 at 03:06.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 00:44   #63
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

How about giving us a league of the last 5 or so leagues?
(you know, if you've got the next fortnight free to do all the compilation...)
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 01:01   #64
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
How about giving us a league of the last 5 or so leagues?
Leagues 11-15
Code:
		Pld	X	G	Pts	Adj
Zharkov		169	23	68	137	811
Deffeh		158	22	55	121	766
MrL_JaKiri	140	16	55	103	736
Ragnarak	169	17	66	117	692
JonnyBGood	169	19	58	115	680
midge5		169	14	71	113	669
Lokken		146	15	52	97	664
Koen		59	7	18	39	661
Stew		169	15	66	111	657
Non.Human	99	9	38	65	657
Blastoderm	140	14	47	89	636
Lupin		157	13	60	99	631
Reidy		99	8	37	61	616
Grimble		140	11	51	84	600
JC		140	10	53	83	593
Apothos		169	11	67	100	592
1-X		169	11	64	97	574
PureviL		30	1	14	17	567
SYMM		140	6	61	79	564
Kurashima	169	7	72	93	550
LHC		169	10	59	89	527
Rids		110	4	38	50	455
Obliterate	29	1	10	13	448
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 02:56   #65
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Did you really need to highlight the 0 points I scored? You're embarrasing me.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 03:04   #66
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous
Did you really need to highlight the 0 points I scored? You're embarrasing me.
Edited. Forgive my insensitivity.
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 09:32   #67
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Leagues 11-15
Code:
		Pld	X	G	Pts	Adj
Zharkov		169	23	68	137	811
Deffeh		158	22	55	121	766
MrL_JaKiri	140	16	55	103	736
Ragnarak	169	17	66	117	692
JonnyBGood	169	19	58	115	680
midge5		169	14	71	113	669
Lokken		146	15	52	97	664
Koen		59	7	18	39	661
Stew		169	15	66	111	657
Non.Human	99	9	38	65	657
Blastoderm	140	14	47	89	636
Lupin		157	13	60	99	631
Reidy		99	8	37	61	616
Grimble		140	11	51	84	600
JC		140	10	53	83	593
Apothos		169	11	67	100	592
1-X		169	11	64	97	574
PureviL		30	1	14	17	567
SYMM		140	6	61	79	564
Kurashima	169	7	72	93	550
LHC		169	10	59	89	527
Rids		110	4	38	50	455
Obliterate	29	1	10	13	448

hahahahaha
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 09:55   #68
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:30   #69
Stew
Made of Twigs

Damn
Unread 15 Apr 2004, 12:34   #70
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Unread 15 Apr 2004, 13:38   #71
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Edited. Forgive my insensitivity.
Cheers even though there are 20 in the league and 19 of them scored points. Either way (except those who can't figure it out) I'm the 20th.
Unread 16 Apr 2004, 23:53   #72
1-X
overtired

it seems I missed out Arsenal v Leeds somehow

it would have been +1 for everybody though
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 17:07   #73
1-X
overtired

17PR Portsmouth 1-0 Man Utd
17PR Blackburn 1-0 Leicester
17PR Bolton 2-0 Tottenham
17PR Charlton 1-1 Birmingham
17PR Chelsea 0-0 Everton
17PR Liverpool 0-0 Fulham
17PR Man City 1-3 Southampton
17PR Wolves 2-0 Middlesbro

+6 LHC
+5 Zharkov, 1-X, midge5, SYMM
+4 Apothos, Grimble
+3 Stew, Koen, JC, Non.Human, Lupin, Ragnarak
+2 lokken, Blastoderm, Kurashima, MrL_JaKiri
+1 JonnyBGood
+0 PureviL, Reidy

92.5% table [37/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
SYMM		4	14	26
LHC		5	11	26
JC		4	11	23
midge5		4	10	22
Ragnarak	4	9	21
Zharkov		4	9	21
Grimble		3	11	20
Non.Human	3	10	19
Koen		4	7	19
Kurashima	2	12	18
1-X		3	9	18
Apothos		2	11	17
Lupin		3	8	17
JonnyBGood	2	10	16
MrL_JaKiri	2	10	16
lokken		1	12	15
PureviL		2	8	14
Stew		2	8	14
Blastoderm	1	10	13
Reidy		2	5	11
3 games to go...
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 17:15   #74
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Phew...

I thought I'd done rubbish.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 17:31   #75
1-X
overtired

contenders (yes I know it's not impossible for others to win if they score a perfect 9 but...)

Code:
         Pts  Vil-New  Kil-Cel  Sun-WBA
SYMM      26   0 - 3    0 - 2    1 - 2
LHC       26   2 - 1    0 - 4    1 - 1
JC        23   1 - 1    1 - 2    2 - 1
midge5    22   2 - 1    0 - 3    2 - 1
Ragnarak  21   1 - 3    0 - 3    2 - 1
Zharkov   21   1 - 1    0 - 2    1 - 1
Grimble   20   1 - 1    0 - 3    1 - 0

Villa-Newcastle   KO 14:00
Kilmarnock-Celtic KO 15:00
Sunderland-WBA    KO 16:00

Last edited by 1-X; 18 Apr 2004 at 03:09.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 23:45   #76
Blastoderm
________

I might just as well finish bottom.
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:29   #77
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

im crap

ps get me an avatar
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:49   #78
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
im crap

ps get me an avatar
if I was choosing them, you'd get a traffic cone
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 17:56   #79
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

DAMN YOU JASON KUMAS

GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 17:57   #80
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
DAMN YOU JASON KUMAS

GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL

gutting
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 17:59   #81
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Did I win then?
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 18:21   #82
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Yes
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 18:34   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
DAMN YOU JASON KUMAS

GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 18:49   #84
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

:(((
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 21:23   #85
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

ok who got me the gh3y hockey lion?
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 21:57   #86
1-X
overtired

Aston Villa 0 - 0 Newcastle
Kilmarnock 0 - 1 Celtic
Sunderland 0 - 1 West Brom

+4 Reidy
+3 PureviL
+2 Apothos, Zharkov, Grimble, 1-X, JC, Lupin, SYMM
+1 Stew, LHC, Blastoderm, Koen, JonnyBGood, Non.Human, midge5, Kurashima, MrL_JaKiri, Ragnarak
+0 lokken

100% table [40/40]

Code:
		X	G	Pts
SYMM		4	16	28
LHC		5	12	27
JC		4	13	25
midge5		4	11	23
Zharkov		4	11	23
Grimble		3	13	22
Ragnarak	4	10	22
1-X		3	11	20
Non.Human	3	11	20
Koen		4	8	20
Apothos		2	13	19
Kurashima	2	13	19
Lupin		3	10	19
JonnyBGood	2	11	17
PureviL		2	11	17
MrL_JaKiri	2	11	17
lokken		1	12	15
Stew		2	9	15
Reidy		3	6	15
Blastoderm	1	11	14
Sorry about the late update. You worked it out for yourselves though
SYMM won... you might say he was "symmply the best"
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 23:20   #87
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

I might be inspired to take up gambiling now.....
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 10:34   #88
Blastoderm
________

Yay. I finished bottom.

Can I have an award for it?