User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Mar 2004, 23:02   #51
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [culture & romance]Unlucky for some (well, [FOOTBALL] haters anyway), Pred.League #13

25% Table [10/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Zharkov		3	6	15
Kurashima	2	6	12
Lupin		2	6	12
MrL_JaKiri	2	5	11
Blastoderm	1	7	10
lokken		2	4	10
Deffeh		1	6	9
Ragnarak	1	6	9
midge5		0	8	8
1-X		1	5	8
JC		1	5	8
LHC		1	5	8
Stew		0	7	7
Reidy		1	4	7
SYMM		0	6	6
Rids		1	3	6
Apothos		0	5	5
Non.Human	0	5	5
JonnyBGood	0	4	4
Grimble		0	3	3
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 12:22   #52
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: [culture & romance]Unlucky for some (well, [FOOTBALL] haters anyway), Pred.League #13

ooooooh dear
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 16:28   #53
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Millwall 4 - 1 West Ham

= +1 for Grimble and Apothos
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 16:32   #54
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Millwall 4 - 1 West Ham

= +1 for Grimble and Apothos
Bloomin hell - bit surprised with that result! Bet there was trouble there?!

Not like you to keep it simple 1-x - busy?!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 16:42   #55
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Bloomin hell - bit surprised with that result! Bet there was trouble there?!

Not like you to keep it simple 1-x - busy?!
I just didn't see the point of updating the table for one match, especially when almost everyone was wrong and there is another match to do on the same day And sunday afternoon is that time of the week when I like to toughen up the sore cracking hard patch of skin on my left thumb with too much PES3.
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 16:49   #56
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I just didn't see the point of updating the table for one match, especially when almost everyone was wrong and there is another match to do on the same day And sunday afternoon is that time of the week when I like to toughen up the sore cracking hard patch of skin on my left thumb with too much PES3.

I've been meaning to mention this. Surely we have the ability on the forums to code all of this automatically. Simple php form, mysql database and output page and it saves you a **** load of trouble...
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 18:22   #57
1-X
overtired

I've thought about that (and if someone wants to volunteer, go for it) but I always thought part of the appeal of this league is that it's done in a discussion board thread. There is probably already a site out there somewhere that would let us make a private league, but (for reasons I find hard to explain) it wouldn't be the same.

Excel does the work at the moment (since that tortuous uefa night when doing it manually took 2 hours). It takes me 30 seconds per person to transfer your predictions into a spreadsheet, then it checks all the results, adds them up, updates the league of leagues and all that, which, considering the season ends in two months, is probably enough automation for now.
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 18:45   #58
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
but (for reasons I find hard to explain) it wouldn't be the same.
It wouldnt improve out post counts .
Unread 21 Mar 2004, 23:42   #59
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It wouldnt improve out post counts .
I wonder if anyone suspects the "TNG" league only exists because of my evil plan to have the biggest thread.

Portsmouth 1 - 0 Southampton

= +1 for Zharkov, Ragnarak, Rids

30% Table [12/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Zharkov		3	7	16
Kurashima	2	6	12
Lupin		2	6	12
MrL_JaKiri	2	5	11
Blastoderm	1	7	10
Ragnarak	1	7	10
lokken		2	4	10
Deffeh		1	6	9
midge5		0	8	8
1-X		1	5	8
JC		1	5	8
LHC		1	5	8
Stew		0	7	7
Reidy		1	4	7
Rids		1	4	7
Apothos		0	6	6
SYMM		0	6	6
Non.Human	0	5	5
Grimble		0	4	4
JonnyBGood	0	4	4
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:36   #60
1-X
overtired

leeds-man city, currently 1-1

1-0 WAS worth 3 points for Nondescript Human, JC, Blastoderm and Lokken

BUT Man City scored so 1-1 means 3 points for Zharkov, Stew, 1-X

Nobody has 2-1 but Grimble, Ragnarak, Lupin, Kurashima, midge5 and MrL_JaKiri all have 1-2

so fingers crossed for no more goals
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:38   #61
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

2-1

heh

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:41   #62
1-X
overtired

typical

only JonnyBGood can now get 3 points, if it goes to 2-2
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:43   #63
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

cant c that, city r down to 10 men, keeps it interesting at the bottom tho

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:45   #64
1-X
overtired

btw...

Newcastle 0-8 Charlton
Reading 0-5 Sunderland
Sunderland 6-0 Gillingham
Real Mallorca 8-0 Newcastle
Sunderland 6-0 Derby
Bolton 8-0 Newcastle

that's slightly ambitious predicting
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:54   #65
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

the 0-5 was sensible, i accounted for the fact we were away

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 22:57   #66
1-X
overtired

Leeds 2-1 Man City

+1 point for Nondescript Human, Apothos, JC, Blastoderm and Lokken

32% Table [13/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Zharkov		3	7	16
Kurashima	2	6	12
Lupin		2	6	12
Blastoderm	1	8	11
lokken		2	5	11
MrL_JaKiri	2	5	11
Ragnarak	1	7	10
Deffeh		1	6	9
JC		1	6	9
Stew		0	7	7
SYMM		0	6	6
midge5		0	8	8
1-X		1	5	8
LHC		1	5	8
Apothos		0	7	7
Reidy		1	4	7
Rids		1	4	7
Non.Human	0	6	6
Grimble		0	4	4
JonnyBGood	0	4	4
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:39   #67
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

23CL AC Milan - Deportivo 1-0 G
23CL Porto - Lyon 1-0 G
23D1 Sheffield Utd - Derby 2-0 (gladly nil points here!!)
23D1 Sunderland - Gillingham 3-1 G atm, but one goal away from x!

So 3 for me atm.
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:52   #68
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
3-1 G atm, but one goal away from x!
how about we leave it how it is
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 22:53   #69
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
how about we leave it how it is

Looks like its gonna finish 2-1

Edit: damn
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:20   #70
1-X
overtired

Milan 4 - 1 Deportivo
Porto 2 - 0 Lyon
Sheff.Utd 1 - 1 Derby
Sunderland 2 - 1 Gillingham

Today's Results

Code:
		X	G	Pts
MrL_JaKiri	2	2	8
Apothos		1	3	6
Zharkov		1	3	6
Kurashima	1	2	5
Blastoderm	1	1	4
JonnyBGood	1	1	4
Ragnarak	1	1	4
1-X		0	3	3
Deffeh		0	3	3
Grimble		0	3	3
JC		0	3	3
lokken		0	3	3
midge5		0	3	3
Reidy		0	3	3
Rids		0	3	3
Stew		0	3	3
LHC		0	2	2
Lupin		0	2	2
Non.Human	0	1	1
SYMM		0	1	1
40% Table [16/40]

Code:
		X	G	Pts
Zharkov		4	10	22
MrL_JaKiri	4	7	19
Kurashima	3	8	17
----------------------------------
Blastoderm	2	9	15
lokken		2	8	14
Lupin		2	8	14
Ragnarak	2	8	14
Apothos		1	10	13
Deffeh		1	9	12
JC		1	9	12
midge5		0	11	11
1-X		1	8	11
LHC		1	7	10
Reidy		1	7	10
Rids		1	7	10
Stew		0	10	10
JonnyBGood	1	5	8
Grimble		0	7	7
Non.Human	0	7	7
SYMM		0	7	7

Last edited by 1-X; 23 Mar 2004 at 23:25.
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:38   #71
Stew
Made of Twigs

In this prediction league, me and midge5 battle it out with most gernerals without an exact!!

BTW - what's the dotted line for?
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:44   #72
1-X
overtired

no reason, just giving credit to the top 3 and making you (well, the rest of us) feel worse for being so far from it
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:48   #73
Stew
Made of Twigs

Major respect to Zharkov, preidicting right outcome in 14 of 16 games!!

Also - the top 3 have league of league things > 1000 for this league.
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:52   #74
1-X
overtired

makes yer sick, dunnit?
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:55   #75
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm liking my form.

ps.

We should have been playing against ten men (the most blatent handling outside the area I've ever seen. They took a free kick, the keeper walked out side the area, picked it up, walked around for a bit, put it on the ground and kicked it.), and we should have had a penalty when Darren B was dragged down in the area.

Byfield looks dangerous all the time though (first division Henry ) and Thornton remains fantastic.

Arca/Whitley/Thorton/Piper is definitely a premiership class midfield.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 00:11   #76
Stew
Made of Twigs

Apparently our penalty was most dubious ever
Even radio Derby guy (Biased as should be etc) said "never in 1000 years"
But then he did also say "the ref has skinny legs, I dont like refs with skinny legs!" I lol'd!!

Still we derserved a point, and a point away to the team in third without our shit hot striker makes me v.optimistic!!

BTW - Ste - I havnt even mentioned Saturday but look here:
http://www.dcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page...504447,00.html
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 00:47   #77
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm very happy. We're 1 point behind them with 2 games in hand.

The referee was terrible tonight (this is getting monotonous, I say this after every home game). He actually stopped us taking throw ins (on several occasions) to move us a couple of yards UP the field. That's not even mentioning how many times he repositioned throwins down the field, the same with free kicks.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 01:18   #78
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I'm very happy. We're 1 point behind them with 2 games in hand.
Make me very happy by knocking West Brom out of the automatic promotion places.

March Predictor of the Month update

Approx 2/3 through, roughly 50 games to go....
Code:
1 Zharkov    66
2 Deffeh     65
= MrL_JaKiri 65
4 Apothos    64
5 Ragnarak   59
6 midge5     58
7 Stew       56
8 Lupin      55
9 Kurashima  53
= 1-X        53
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 01:31   #79
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Make me very happy by knocking West Brom out of the automatic promotion places.
We have WB AND Norwich at the SoL still to play. If we win our game in hand, we're 5 points behind both of them.

Game on.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 01:34   #80
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
We have WB AND Norwich at the SoL still to play. If we win our game in hand, we're 5 points behind both of them.

Game on.
But do you actually think you WILL get promoted?
I think it may be slightly too late, but the top 2 are faltering so you never know.
I think Shef Utd will win play offs.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 01:44   #81
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I think Shef Utd will win play offs.
We beat Sheffield United away.

We beat Sheffield United in the FA Cup.

We have yet to play them in the league at home, but we haven't lost at the Stadium of Light since September (against Millwall, hopefully we'll break the duck at Old Trafford*).

It's within the realms of possiblity of us getting promoted automatically, but we need people to stay fit. We've got a heavier match schedule than Arsenal at the moment.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 02:10   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Much more interesting than last season this years div 1. We went up the tuesday before easter last season, I think it will take much longer than that now.

on predictions I have Sunderland/West Brom/Norwich within 1-2 points of each other come the end of the season. Millwall/Sheff U/West Ham would have to put a massive run together. Plus Pardew made a huge mistake leaving Reading. I'd quite like to see the Blunts go up even though they are annoying, as Warnock has been building a team for quite a while and that hard work has to pay off at some point.

Far better fun/value than the prem is div 1. Less quality, but doubt it bothers anyone.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 04:05   #83
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I am still hoping for a late Cardiff run then us losing in the Playoff final.

Out of those with a realistic change though I think the top 2 will stay as they are(I hope Norwich do anyway, don't care about West Brom) then I fancy Wigan or Ipswich to win the playoffs. I don't mind who goes up there as long as it isn't Sheffield United, I really hate Warnock.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 11:44   #84
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

i think norwich is 2nd last game of the season?? byfield is a cart horse althougth an effective one atm.
My league and cup double bet is gonna make me rich

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 12:24   #85
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
i think norwich is 2nd last game of the season?? byfield is a cart horse althougth an effective one atm.
My league and cup double bet is gonna make me rich
Byfield looks dangerous every time he's on the ball, which is something that very few players in this division have.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 22:46   #86
1-X
overtired

Chelsea 1 - 1 Arsenal
Real Madrid 4 - 2 Monaco

Today's Results
Code:
		X	G      Pts
Grimble		1	1	4
JC		1	1	4
JonnyBGood	1	1	4
lokken		1	1	4
---------------------------------
SYMM		1	0	3
1-X		0	2	2
MrL_JaKiri	0	2	2
Zharkov		0	1	1
Reidy		0	1	1
Ragnarak	0	1	1
Stew		0	1	1
LHC		0	1	1
Apothos		0	1	1
Lupin		0	1	1
Kurashima	0	1	1
midge5		0	1	1
Blastoderm	0	1	1
Rids		0	1	1
Deffeh		0	1	1
Non.Human	0	0	0
45% Table [18/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Zharkov		4	11	23
MrL_JaKiri	4	9	21
Kurashima	3	9	18
lokken		3	9	18
Blastoderm	2	10	16
JC		2	10	16
Lupin		2	9	15
Ragnarak	2	9	15
Apothos		1	11	14
1-X		1	10	13
Deffeh		1	10	13
midge5		0	12	12
JonnyBGood	2	6	12
Stew		0	11	11
Grimble		1	8	11
LHC		1	8	11
Reidy		1	8	11
Rids		1	8	11
SYMM		1	7	10
Non.Human	0	7	7
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:53   #87
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've steadily risen up the table .
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:59   #88
1-X
overtired

thats yesterdays table, waiting for the last couple of results for the latest one

you were heading for the top, till valencia scored and robbed you of 3 points (you had 0-0)
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:01   #89
JC
lolly roffle

Damn them .
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:18   #90
1-X
overtired

i guess Valencia - Genclerbirligi must be in extra time as they're 1-1 on aggregate. Just a reminder that if it goes to penalties, we use the AET score (currently 1-0)
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:27   #91
JC
lolly roffle

Come on Genclerbirligi!

Hopefully they will win the whole the cup so i can atleast say we were knocked out by the eventual champions, instead of some unknowns from Turkey .
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:46   #92
1-X
overtired

Club Bruges 0-1 Bordeaux (agg 1-4)
PSV Eindhoven 3-0 Auxerre (agg 4-1)
Roma 2-1 Villarreal (agg 2-3)
Barcelona 0-0 Celtic (agg 0-1)
Inter 4-3 Benfica (agg 4-3)
Marseille 2-1 Liverpool (agg 3-2)
Real Mallorca 0-3 Newcastle (agg 1-7)
Valencia 2-0 Genclerbirligi (agg 2-1)

Today's Results
Code:
		X	G	Pts
Ragnarak	3	4	13
lokken		3	2	11
Deffeh		2	3	9
Grimble		1	5	8
JonnyBGood	2	2	8
Lupin		2	2	8
JC		1	4	7
Non.Human	1	4	7
Apothos		0	6	6
SYMM		0	6	6
MrL_JaKiri	1	3	6
Kurashima	0	5	5
1-X		1	2	5
Blastoderm	1	2	5
Zharkov		1	2	5
midge5		0	4	4
Reidy		0	4	4
Stew		0	4	4
LHC		0	3	3
Rids		0	1	1
67.5% Table [27/40]
Code:
		X	G	Pts
lokken		6	11	29
Ragnarak	5	13	28
Zharkov		5	13	28
MrL_JaKiri	5	12	27
JC		3	14	23
Kurashima	3	14	23
Lupin		4	11	23
Deffeh		3	13	22
Blastoderm	3	12	21
Apothos		1	17	20
JonnyBGood	4	8	20
Grimble		2	13	19
1-X		2	12	18
midge5		0	16	16
SYMM		1	13	16
Stew		0	15	15
Reidy		1	12	15
LHC		1	11	14
Non.Human	1	11	14
Rids		1	9	12

Last edited by 1-X; 26 Mar 2004 at 00:36. Reason: played 27, not 26
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:02   #93
Ragnarak

woah
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:29   #94
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I couldnt win a fking thing this month you know
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:32   #95
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

er top wtf

seem to be better predicting in the cups, bet i'll piss up the prem predictions
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:38   #96
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

:(
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:44   #97
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharkov
When the Valencia game was still 0-0, you were only getting 2 points today, but luckily (for you, me, Lokken, Ragnarak, MrL etc) it progressed to 2-0 and gave us all +3 (instead of JC)

9 games on saturday should set up a close finish for sunday's 4 games which include arsenal - man utd, and rangers - celtic.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:46   #98
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
When the Valencia game was still 0-0, you were only getting 2 points today, but luckily (for me, Lokken, Ragnarak, MrL etc) it progressed to 2-0 and gave us all +3 (instead of JC)
Thank god for that heh. I always appear to be quite crap at predicting cup scores.

roll on the premiership!
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:50   #99
Stew
Made of Twigs

I quit
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 00:54   #100
1-X
overtired

you and midge are going through a lean patch for exact points