User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Oct 2004, 00:24   #1
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow I like this...

http://www.ministrytest.de/dl-files/...icPrydz-bb.wmv
(or for the modem-users).

I wonder how long it'll take until it reappears as someones avatar...
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 00:42   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I like this...

The stud in the video makes me think of a skinny Adam (from Adam & Joe).
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 10:22   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it is pretty good...
Seen it a few times on screens at pubs...
it has a strange hypnotising quality...
And he looks nothing like Adam. But that was a quality show!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 23:28   #4
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

ah the old "call on me" video... prefer the outtakes.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 00:46   #5
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: I like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melandron
prefer the outtakes.
Where do I get them?

This is nothing basically. Got the link in ICQ, liked it. Apparently the text on the website says something about it being "new out on single" in a couple of days / weeks, but I'm sure I've heard it 2 years ago already in some club. Must be just another remake.
I was told it's on on MTV fairly often recently. But I don't watch it, so...

Oh, and the song ist:
Eric Prydz - Call on me
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 03:28   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

erm

are you lot really that backward in music music land? i think it is already going downwards on the charts here in dutchyland

and to my confession, i wanked to the movie!
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 04:16   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

the Uk non surprisingly get's European Music hits much later than European Countries and it also works vice versa....

Also now that the US occasionally produces the odd good track you'll hear it over there first before it hits europe.

In other words stop being an ignorant one up'ing tosspot.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 04:20   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Where have you found this one upping phrase Sunday, don't tell me you made it up all by yourself ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 04:27   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

If you were anymore besotted with me I would have to take out a restraining order, as for one upping (or one upmanship) it's a phrase that I have found commonly coined around people 4-5 years younger than me, this is however an utter derailment of the thread (and unneccessary too).

Do I have to mentor you?
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 11:56   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The song was number one in the Uk for 2 (maybe 3 weeks) was knocked down to number 2 for a week due to Radio by Robbie Williams but is now back to number one.
I 1st saw the video whilst on holiday about 6 weeks ago and downloaded it soon after.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 13:12   #11
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

You mean that piece of shit song has a video??

I guess that explains its 'popularity' at work then.