User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Feb 2005, 18:37   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh :joy:

I have a wisdom tooth coming through.

It feels like i am constantly chewing on my gum.

Most unpleasent :(

[/whine]
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:09   #2
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Oh :joy:

Save the whining for the time when your dentist is going to remove it!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:15   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh :joy:

Why would he remove it?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:21   #4
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

So you don't feel like you're constantly chewing on your gum?
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:23   #5
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

It's fine - that bit of gum eventually gets gnawed away. As long as they are not coming in sideways then they won't have to be removed.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:28   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

We'll here's hoping they're not coming in sideways *fingers crossed*

I've already had 6 (4 adult and 2 milk) teeth removed (before i got a brace).

The last adult tooth had to be removed without any anaesthetic (because you're whole mouth can't be put to sleep at the one time or something) and was a very, VERY painful experience.
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:34   #7
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's your dentist? I have to go to butcher boy in the high street For wisdom teeth (or so I'm told) you have the option of local anaesthetic for removal (supposedly traumatic), light sedation (so at least you're happy while they're hacking at your gums) or, as a last resort (deep roots, awkward angles etc) a general anaesthetic in a hospital (probably Glasgow Dental School where students would prod at your face while you're asleep).
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 19:40   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeridianStar
Who's your dentist? I have to go to butcher boy in the high street :( For wisdom teeth (or so I'm told) you have the option of local anaesthetic for removal (supposedly traumatic), light sedation (so at least you're happy while they're hacking at your gums) or, as a last resort (deep roots, awkward angles etc) a general anaesthetic in a hospital (probably Glasgow Dental School where students would prod at your face while you're asleep).

My dentist is in Kirkintilloch (never changed dentist when i/my family moved to Dunblane).
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 20:31   #9
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I've had 4 adult teeth removed, as well as 10 milk teeth; my mouth must be tiny so I guess I'm going to need my wisdom teeth removed at some stage
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote